Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum

Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

In love with this as an electric broom

Using this mainly on hard floors instead of sweeping and it's brilliant for this. It's light (no back-ache for me!), very easy to use/manoevour and it fits under furniture that my large vacuum cannot reach. Seems to be quite good on carpet but obviously doesn't pick up as well as my large (expensive) vacuum does but great for a quick go. Obviously having to plug and un-plug is less convenient than cordless however this one fits neatly into a cupboard - I bought a cordless one and couldn't find anywhere convenient to leave it plugged in to charge.

I find this machine is utterly superb for the money and for what I want.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

What did I expect for $29

Wanted to buy a vacuum that did the job. For $29 I thought why not. We have a small pet at home with a lot of dog hair on the carpet. Anyway tried this out and it couldn't pick the hair up. The other vacuum we had did it with ease but is old and we needed a new one.

The handheld part is pretty powerful, can pick up a lot of things off the carpet, however using the head takes away like 80% of the sucking power. I had to use it without the head on the carpet. Took me about 10 minutes to vacuum the front room which is only about 3 metres by 3 metres. Picked up only half the stuff and now my back is sore.

If it was powerful with the head I would have kept it but unfortunately, it loses a lot of power for some reason. Only bought it a few days ago so hoping to get a refund as it doesn't really work that well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

good for small area

it is good for small area for high traffic area if you using for kids area and need to be done many time a day easy to handle need to clear filter after each room but mind you what type of use you want with little sick. to me it is great. it has long cord covered almost living area for that price it is great and without doubt

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love it! Thankyou Kmart

Perfect for my small bedsit apartment.can be used 2 ways,as a hand held dust buster style or with stick as normal vacuum.
Great suction,lightweight and easy to manoever. Bagless and easy to empty.a steal at only $29. Got to love Kmart,you rock! And have everything I need.many thanks love it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Good for small areas

My 6yr old son wanted a vacuum to help me clean and it is perfect for him.
It takes longer to clean a room than my 15yr old Dyson and wont do a deep clean but will pick up crumbs etc sitting on top of carpet.

Its light and easy to maneuver. Has a button on detachable handle so you dont have to bend down to turn it off at the machine when using the handle.

The fold out attachment for cleaning under the couch and along edges is easy to use and very handy.

Definitely wouldnt buy for cleaning the whole house or a deep clean but 1-2 rooms would be ok. Cord is not as long as a regular vacuum which means nay have to use a couple of power points for a larger room.

Easy to empty contents. The filter doesnt look washable but the container is.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Works well for a Kmart brand

Highly surprised how well this works on our floors at home and how much dust and dirt it collects after just one hover over the floor. The power on this is very good and the extra attachments work well around the house too. The only problem we had is the power cord plus sometimes falls out

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Yep. It’ll suck as required

If you don’t want or need bells and whistles this is a good cheap solution. The crevice tool is integrated and flips into position. The long handle is removable for using by hand. A utilitarian model that serves its purpose. I mean really? What is happening in the world when we feel the need to flop out a purple headed, overpriced stick to impress our friends and neighbours? I mean REALLY people? Come on. ITS. A. VACUUM.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Quite powerful despite its cheap price

We have a very messy bulldog who manages to track dirt inside or knock something over just about every day. This is excellent for quick clean ups in the kitchen area. The cord reaches fine and I can zip it out and deal with things in just a couple of minutes. Its light and easy to move around - easy to empty too. Good buy !

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Does what it’s supposed to

Lightweight, the wheels make it really easy to move around, good for both tiles and carpet. A steal for 29 dollars if u ask me! I’ve bought it just for my bathroom to pick up hair (cause we have central vacuuming) but I end up using it in the whole house.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Excellent for hard surfaces

We use this down at our place in Apollo Bay Its not all that great as a vacuum on carpet but to pick up loose sand in the entrance and hallway - it excels. Its kind of like a powerful dustbuster on a pole, with a cord attached. The cord is a little bit annoying but this one has much more power than the battery version that Kmart sell. Easy to operate and easy to empty. Pretty good!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great for quick clean ups

This is a good "electric broom" I say that because that's how we use it - like a broom that gets use daily and picks up crumbs and dust. You can also use it like amini dustbuster as the pole comes away leaving the dustbuster body. It runs on mains power though so you need to be near a power point. It does really good job for the price and is simple to operate and simple to empty. Good product

Cheap and Good value vacuum

I got this vacuum from Kmart and it’s worth the price to keep your room clean. You can also detach it from the main unit and use it as a hand vacuum as well. I’ve made a YouTube video about it on the link below.

This isn’t for big jobs but it will get the job done for cleaning a room or two or three.

The filter is quit small and does tend to get filled up rather quickly and needs emptying frequently by this is all dependent on how dusty your environment is.

Again, it’s not a industrial stregnth vacuum. It’s purely for home use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Bit cheaply made but works OK

To be fair, this is very cheap to buy so I don't expect miracles but you can tell it's made to a price. It is however very lightweight and quick to move around. I don't think it gets fine dust up very well but it is excellent for spills and crumbs etc on hard surfaces - kid of like a broom that collects the dust! Cheap to buy and very handy!

Gets Used Evey Day

We use this to give a daily once over to the entrance area. It's light and fast and is perfect for cleaning up little autumn leaves that fall in our street. I prefer it because it's quick and I don't have to get out the big vacuum. Its also easy and fast to empty. Overall a good unit and cheap to purchase.

Good for a basic model

This ain't no Dyson but it does a good job with incidental spills in everyday life. I like it because it was cheap and it saves me pulling out the big heavy vacuum just for a small spill. It's very light and easy to maneuver and easy to empty. Suction is adequate for the purpose but not that world beating!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Better than the more expensive and stronger product!

Absolutely love this vacuum! I originally bought the $89 bagless vac from Kmart which was meant to be as good as a dyson. That turned out to be rubbish. It was noisy and didn't pick anything up. I then went and bought this $29 corded stick vac and it pick everything up off the carpet and tiles. Its 100% better than the more expensive vac thats for sure! Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Handy on the floorboards and tiles

This thing does great on the tiles and floorboards. I think of it like an electric broom that sucks! It does and awesome job with loose sand and crumbs. On carpet its OK but not as god as a full sized vacuum. It could use a slightly longer cord but overall I got no complaints about the construction - especially for the price.

it is OK

I heard of this product when I browse an online shopping products comparison website. The website compared this product and Dyson, said this one had all features of Dyson however only one third of its price. However the quality is not that beautiful. It is easy and handy to use and store.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect

I am not into brands. Paid $50 for it and its great on wooden floors. Quick clean for baby. Not recommend for carpets and heavy cleans. It's just for quick sweep. Recommend for hard floors. Charging dock doesn't take much space either. And very easy to clean and store away :)

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great For Quick Tidy Ups

This thing is marvelous for quick tidy ups around the house. I use it nearly every day, mostly in the kitchen and halls which are floorboards. It saves me having to do a full vacuum until the weekend which is good. Its best for crumbs and dust, not quite as effective on the carpet. Its easy to use and empty and cheap to buy.