Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum

Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SimonPG

SimonPGTasmania

At $99 a steal.

I am quite impressed with just how good this vac is. It sucks well and is just at home on the carpet as it is on the tiles. The kitchen floor quickly shows crumbs etc. and with this vac I can do those little quick cleans without getting out the normal vac. Battery life good so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

JP

JP

Great value for meney! Very good and affordable product

Im totally happy with the purchase of this machine. After taking account my needs and budget, Im completely sastisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for one. Im not sure how long it would last. But after owing for more than 6 months now and still get the jobs done, it is still going strong. Anyway u would need to regularly clean the filter to give it an optimum performance. Thank you Kmart for selling such a cheap and good little machine

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jojo

JojoMt martha

It is great I really like the lightness of it and how month it works it’s fabulous

I have floor boards and big rugs it works very well on both. The vacuum is easy and glides over all surfaces even tiles I am very happy that I chose to buy one. It’s easy to clean, once the job is finished it’s easy to store. I like the size of the machine, it’s lightness and the way it goes under tables etc is great.

Boshy888

Boshy888NSW, 2444

Good for cat fur on hard floors

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Connie

ConnieAustralian Capital Territory

Great for $29

Purchased for tidy-ups. It's great for $29 and does the job. You do need to keep unplugging and replugging it in if you're doing a few rooms as the cord is quite short. However it's good value for the price. I use it on carpet and tiles and it's seems to pick up debris from shoes, hair on bathroom floor, etc.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Tal

TalMelbourne

Excelent Cost effective for $29

Great suction, lightweight and easy to manoever. Bagless and easy to empty and clean. Has a button on detachable handle. We have 3 bedrooms house and it's doing very good job. It's made from cheap material and low quality but the suction is very good and if you clean it on time you will get constant reasonable suction.

judb

judbSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

In love with this as an electric broom

Using this mainly on hard floors instead of sweeping and it's brilliant for this. It's light (no back-ache for me!), very easy to use/manoevour and it fits under furniture that my large vacuum cannot reach. Seems to be quite good on carpet but obviously doesn't pick up as well as my large (expensive) vacuum does but great for a quick go. Obviously having to plug and un-plug is less convenient than cordless however this one fits neatly into a cupboard - I bought a cordless one and couldn't find anywhere convenient to leave it plugged in to charge.

I find this machine is utterly superb for the money and for what I want.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Alan

Alan

What did I expect for $29

Date PurchasedSep 2018

good for small area

it is good for small area for high traffic area if you using for kids area and need to be done many time a day easy to handle need to clear filter after each room but mind you what type of use you want with little sick. to me it is great. it has long cord covered almost living area for that price it is great and without doubt

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Robbie

RobbieVictoria, 3220

Love it! Thankyou Kmart

Perfect for my small bedsit apartment.can be used 2 ways,as a hand held dust buster style or with stick as normal vacuum.
Great suction,lightweight and easy to manoever. Bagless and easy to empty.a steal at only $29. Got to love Kmart,you rock! And have everything I need.many thanks love it!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Andrea

Andrea

Good for small areas

Ruby Bennet

Ruby BennetPerth

Works well for a Kmart brand

Highly surprised how well this works on our floors at home and how much dust and dirt it collects after just one hover over the floor. The power on this is very good and the extra attachments work well around the house too. The only problem we had is the power cord plus sometimes falls out

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yep. It’ll suck as required

If you don’t want or need bells and whistles this is a good cheap solution. The crevice tool is integrated and flips into position. The long handle is removable for using by hand. A utilitarian model that serves its purpose. I mean really? What is happening in the world when we feel the need to flop out a purple headed, overpriced stick to impress our friends and neighbours? I mean REALLY people? Come on. ITS. A. VACUUM.

Lorax1

Lorax1Geelong

Quite powerful despite its cheap price

We have a very messy bulldog who manages to track dirt inside or knock something over just about every day. This is excellent for quick clean ups in the kitchen area. The cord reaches fine and I can zip it out and deal with things in just a couple of minutes. Its light and easy to move around - easy to empty too. Good buy !

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Anjali

AnjaliSouth West, QLD

Does what it’s supposed to

Lightweight, the wheels make it really easy to move around, good for both tiles and carpet. A steal for 29 dollars if u ask me! I’ve bought it just for my bathroom to pick up hair (cause we have central vacuuming) but I end up using it in the whole house.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Seven_5

Seven_5Malvern

Excellent for hard surfaces

We use this down at our place in Apollo Bay Its not all that great as a vacuum on carpet but to pick up loose sand in the entrance and hallway - it excels. Its kind of like a powerful dustbuster on a pole, with a cord attached. The cord is a little bit annoying but this one has much more power than the battery version that Kmart sell. Easy to operate and easy to empty. Pretty good!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Pommie3

Pommie3Geelong

Great for quick clean ups

This is a good "electric broom" I say that because that's how we use it - like a broom that gets use daily and picks up crumbs and dust. You can also use it like amini dustbuster as the pole comes away leaving the dustbuster body. It runs on mains power though so you need to be near a power point. It does really good job for the price and is simple to operate and simple to empty. Good product

Thilo

ThiloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and Good value vacuum

I got this vacuum from Kmart and it’s worth the price to keep your room clean. You can also detach it from the main unit and use it as a hand vacuum as well. I’ve made a YouTube video about it on the link below.

This isn’t for big jobs but it will get the job done for cleaning a room or two or three.

The filter is quit small and does tend to get filled up rather quickly and needs emptying frequently by this is all dependent on how dusty your environment is.

Again, it’s not a industrial stregnth vacuum. It’s purely for home use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

WarmSounds

WarmSoundsmelbourne

Bit cheaply made but works OK

To be fair, this is very cheap to buy so I don't expect miracles but you can tell it's made to a price. It is however very lightweight and quick to move around. I don't think it gets fine dust up very well but it is excellent for spills and crumbs etc on hard surfaces - kid of like a broom that collects the dust! Cheap to buy and very handy!

Matey85

Matey85Ballarat

Gets Used Evey Day

We use this to give a daily once over to the entrance area. It's light and fast and is perfect for cleaning up little autumn leaves that fall in our street. I prefer it because it's quick and I don't have to get out the big vacuum. Its also easy and fast to empty. Overall a good unit and cheap to purchase.