Kmart Anko 2000W Bagged

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagged (page 2 of 2)

MPN: VCB45-16A

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (4)
    • Monthly (1)
    • Daily (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (5)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (4)

Kris

KrisAdelaide

Good product

Good buy with reaosnable price. Works well like those big branded and expensive units. Never expected to last this long may be i am not using it more often. Very good deal all you need is you job done no matter how much you pay, it could be bit noisy but cant complain when see the price tag.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

New Guru

New GuruMelbourne

No Suction Usless Vacuum

I am taking this back to Kmart. It has very weak suction. It comes with a floor tool and no accessories. The wand and head look like they are good quality and the machine looks nice but it's hard to see why they bothered making this model because it makes noise and turns on but when you put your hand over the wand to feel the pressure there is hardly anything there. It just does not create enough suction to do any proper cleaning. It's completely useless.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Tetrus

TetrusMelbourne

Good Looking But Underpowered

I got this last weekend and my first impressions was that it looked, very nice. I have given it a good workout doing the hall, lounge and one bedroom and I was surprised how little it had picked up. My old bagless would have needed emptying by this point but the bag was only 1/3rd full so I guess the actual suction isn't amazing. This model takes paper bags and comes with five in the box and one it the machine. I will keep it as it's just a rental house but I wouldn't recommend this to other because the suction just isn't there.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Doooooob

Doooooob

Value for money

Bought this for 50$ I guess, around 2 years back. Still in used and going strong. No fuss , powerful cleaner does the work.
Easily pulls in dust and small particles without any drama. Bag usually requires a change every quarter. But depends on the usage. Go for it, if you are on tight budget and doesnt want to splurge on so called branded ones.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Abdullah

AbdullahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gets the job done

For the price you can't really complain. It gets the job done and comes with some handy attachments. I'm happy with my purchase. It could really use some extra power but if you clean and tidy all the time and you should be OK. Kmart is my new best friend.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Erika Yunitasari

Erika YunitasariSydney

Cheap and useful

Very good value for what it does. It does the job quite well. The good thing about it is that it is using bag, so I don't need to remove the dust manually by hand after it is full. Performance could be better but will suck most of things you have in the carpet.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Alan

AlanAU

Top value vacuum cleaner

Was sick of emptying bagless vacuums so came across this for only $49. The bags are only about $1.50 each too and lasts a while, definitely worth the dread of emptying a bagless vacuum.

The quality of the build is average as expected. The suction is very strong and had a dial letting you adjust the power. Its very light and easy to manoeuvre around, the bags are easy to change.

Overall very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Jade007

Jade007Sydney

Does the job.

This is the first unbranded v.cleaner we had bought after our previous branded one broke down after only 1.5 years. It is as good as any of the other branded vacuum cleaner that we have used. It has pretty good suction, a bit noisy but not a major issue..It has large wheel and not heavy to move around.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Tania_g

Tania_gAdelaide

Good for the cheap price

it is a good cheap buy. Performance of this vacuum is not excellent but its not that bad either. It performs well to give you a basic clean. We use it for our 3 bedroom house for carpet & tile floors. What made me buy this product was that it's a bagged vacuum which i absolutely love. Bagless vacuums i don't prefer as i find them difficult to clean. It's also a good looking vacuum with a nice white colour. We are using it for 8 months now & it's still performing really well.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Allen

AllenBrisbane

Good deal for a cheap vacuum.

The thing about this vacuum is that if you have a large house and serious dirt/dust that needs to be taken care of, it's not for you. You should essentially be going over your floors (especially carpet) a couple of passes for each spot as the suction is not perfect. But it works well enough to get relatively clean, which is okay to me. I also really love that it's still bagged - just more sanitary to be honest. And the bags don't look big but they actually take quite a long time to fill up. I lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment and finally changed our bag after we moved into a new place after just under a year. Overall, you pay for what you get. Don't expect the absolute best results but for the price? Fantastic.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Grace

GraceSydney

This is not strong enough

This vacuum is not that strong enough to suction al the dust and dirts. It is quite light to carry and easy to use. Basic vacuum that you can use and not that expensive. It is just an average vacuum for me. Would prefer other types of vacuum to use next time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

toohardbasket

toohardbasketGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good for the price

I couldn't be bothered searching through hundreds of vacs so just got this cheapie after my Miele died. It was better than expected and came with 6 paper bags plus one inside the vacuum. The suction is ok for my house as it's mostly wood and slate (minimum carpeted area). It is not too heavy to carry and not too noisy, easy to move around. I always prefer bagged vacs so hope it's not too expensive to buy new ones. I would recommend this if you're ok with a cheapie that works well but not sure how long it would last. Then again that depends on how you look after it and how it is used, $49.00 is not bad for a new vac.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cam D

Cam D

Good budget vacuum

Great for students or first time buyers, this cheap vacuum does the job sufficiently well. It isn't perfect, and sometimes suction can be difficult, but so far i've had little problem using it on both lino and carpet. The vacuum does need to be refilled from time to time as the bags fill up, but that is to be expected. It is reasonably noisy so using it at night or early in the morning isn't recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

MissRipp

MissRippChermside, Brisbane

Surprising

I have always used bagged vacuums and I sent my partner out to get a new one when we moved house. This is the one he came back with. I must say that I am surprised by the quality for the price. I have found that it is more useful on timber floors than a bagless ones I have used previously as it seems to have more sucking power and everything it picks up is trapped. Only downside is obviously having to change the bags but in saying that they have managed to make bags with a decent capacity. All in all with out going out and spending a couple hundred on a Vacuum this is the next best value for money especially if you only have a small to average home size.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
William

WilliamPerth, WA

Wow this vacuum is designed to fail really

Date PurchasedSep 2017