Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

MPN: SL153B

15 questions from our users

Angelique G.
Angelique G.asked

Can you buy a new head for this vacuum ??

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Ask Kmart rather than consumers

Nadia
Nadiaasked

What is the cfm (power suction) on this vaccum
Thankyou

Minakshi T.
Minakshi T.asked

Delivery possible for this in Mt Roskill and chargesbfor the same .

Ellah M.
Ellah M.asked

Awesome vacuum we had no problems with it until recently the head part has broken off and we were wondering where we can buy a new head part from

michelleasked

I bought this vacuum three days ago. Used it for the first time today and shut off in process of vacuuming. Has anyone else had this problem please? Not happy

STP
STP

Take the receipt and go to kmart store and exchange it. They should just give you a new one. My one still works good

Thanks heaps

mellissa m.
mellissa m.asked

Did anyone else's vacuum just suddenly stop turning on?

Have you emptied the rubbish out and cleared the hose of all dust & rubbish, or if you have used the vacuum for more than 30mins of continues usage, can overheat if rubbish bag is full. Empty after each vacuum, free from dust.

Jassu J.
Jassu J.asked

hi
Can it draw water?

No, just a normal dry clean vacuum. You need a Wet & Dry Vaccum.

M Nazeer H.
M Nazeer H.asked

Hi
My vacuum cleaner does not start.
Please advise

M Nazeer H.
M Nazeer H.asked

Hi,
My vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped, does not start after doing vaccine for 10-12 minutes

Amy E
Amy Easked

Is there a way to detach the vacuum so I can use just the tube end to vacuum things up? Like for example behind a fridge or hard to reach places?

Hugh G
Hugh Gasked

Is the 2000W Bagless cleaner suitable for polished wooden floors?

Sarah
Sarahasked

The base has dust and pet hair clogged in it - how do I remove the base from the hose so I can clean them out?

Rayls W
Rayls Wasked

How do I get dust out of 2000w bagless vacuum? Can’t get the red piece out

Carole32
Carole32

There's a red button with press on it. Press to release the barrel. At the bottom of the barrel (in line with the 'press' button) there's a longish piece of plastic. Push on the top of plastic towards the bottom of the barrel to release. Red piece doesn't come out but dirt does so careful where you do it. Hope this helps!

CJAY
CJAY

The red button at the bottom end is to release the dust canister from the Vac body. Once the dust canister is out, there is another button at the bottom that will release the dust canister door for cleaning. There is also a clip with filter on it which will open to access the filter if you need to clean the filter. Good luck !

Keah Larson
Keah Larsonasked

How do i take the end of vaccume off to add an attatchment?

May
Mayasked

Does it have HEPA filter?

always happy
always happy

Hi
This vacuum cleaner has HEPA air outlet filter.
Mine is still going strong, easy to use for quick touch up vacuuming. I do have another vacuum cleaner that I use for a really good clean i.e. shampooing my carpet :)

Other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners