6Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:SL153B
Philip F.

Has anyone had their anko ductless vaccum randomly stop.whilst in use.. ours is pretty new, done all the checks and still not working , will give it a little rest the try again

Philip F.

Just seen some of the threads, will return... until it broke down it worked fine .. it lifted dog hair etc

Kmart
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Jan
Jan

Are new filters available for this model and others in the range

Angelique G.
Angelique G.

Can you buy a new head for this vacuum ??

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Ask Kmart rather than consumers

Nadia
Nadia

What is the cfm (power suction) on this vaccum
Thankyou

Minakshi T.
Minakshi T.

Delivery possible for this in Mt Roskill and chargesbfor the same .

Ellah M.
Ellah M.

Awesome vacuum we had no problems with it until recently the head part has broken off and we were wondering where we can buy a new head part from

michelle

I bought this vacuum three days ago. Used it for the first time today and shut off in process of vacuuming. Has anyone else had this problem please? Not happy

STY
STY

Take the receipt and go to kmart store and exchange it. They should just give you a new one. My one still works good

Thanks heaps

mellissa m.
mellissa m.

Did anyone else's vacuum just suddenly stop turning on?

Getting the results

Have you emptied the rubbish out and cleared the hose of all dust & rubbish, or if you have used the vacuum for more than 30mins of continues usage, can overheat if rubbish bag is full. Empty after each vacuum, free from dust.

Jassu J.
Jassu J.

hi
Can it draw water?

Getting the results

No, just a normal dry clean vacuum. You need a Wet & Dry Vaccum.

Hi
My vacuum cleaner does not start.
Please advise

Hi,
My vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped, does not start after doing vaccine for 10-12 minutes

Amy E
Amy E

Is there a way to detach the vacuum so I can use just the tube end to vacuum things up? Like for example behind a fridge or hard to reach places?

Hugh G
Hugh G

Is the 2000W Bagless cleaner suitable for polished wooden floors?

Sarah
Sarah

The base has dust and pet hair clogged in it - how do I remove the base from the hose so I can clean them out?

Rayls W
Rayls W

How do I get dust out of 2000w bagless vacuum? Can’t get the red piece out

Carole32
Carole32

There's a red button with press on it. Press to release the barrel. At the bottom of the barrel (in line with the 'press' button) there's a longish piece of plastic. Push on the top of plastic towards the bottom of the barrel to release. Red piece doesn't come out but dirt does so careful where you do it. Hope this helps!

CJAY
CJAY

The red button at the bottom end is to release the dust canister from the Vac body. Once the dust canister is out, there is another button at the bottom that will release the dust canister door for cleaning. There is also a clip with filter on it which will open to access the filter if you need to clean the filter. Good luck !

Keah Larson
Keah Larson

How do i take the end of vaccume off to add an attatchment?

May
May

Does it have HEPA filter?

always happy
always happy

Hi

This vacuum cleaner has HEPA air outlet filter.

Mine is still going strong, easy to use for quick touch up vacuuming. I do have another vacuum cleaner that I use for a really good clean i.e. shampooing my carpet :)

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Extra Information