Kmart 2000W Bagless

Kmart 2000W Bagless (page 2 of 7)

Good Little Cheapie Vacc

I like this little vac,. It has done a good job picking up dust at our place. We have put up with a lot of construction in out area and very high dust level aso I need to use it every day. We have mostly hard floors and carpet in the bedrooms and it zips around fast. Its light and easy to move about

Not sure - somewhat unreliable

Has anyone else had a problem with theirs over-heating? It also loses suction when getting full. It tips over very easily. Not sure how I feel about this product. It's unreliable but I guess that's what you get for the price. Probably wouldn't buy another one.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Fair for the money

This is a fair deal at $48 but it definitely feels like $48 worth of vacuum. Its light and made almost entirely of plastic and there is no way that it can pick up as well as the Kambrook it replaced. Its OK so long a you regularly empty it as it cannot tolerate getting full. Its OK but next time I will spend a bit more and get something more powerful

Kmart 2000W Bagless Vacuum

The Kmart 2000W Bagless which was purchased for $49 is still going strong. Very little yet very powerful too. Easy to clean out. Very, very good for getting things like pet hair off clothes, furniture or the carpet. If/when it needs replacing, I won't hesitate to buy from K Mart again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good for the price, still going so far

Needed a quick replacement vacuum cleaner as my old one broke, was looking to buy a cheap brand name vacuum cleaner however when I went to Kmart this one seamed like it was good value for money. Had it for almost a year and it is still going strong, it does need to be emptied/cleaner option however that is expected with bagless vacuums.

Adequate on a good day

Nothing fancy about this vacuum. IT's very cheap to buy ($48) and pretty average in abilities. It works best on hard surfaces such as tiles and floorboards, on carpet it has limited ability. I noticed it has more power when its recently been emptied and slows down as it fills. 3 out of 5 stars from me

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Returned it - has very low suction

These are very very cheap but there's no point if it can't do what it was supposedly designed for. My one turned on and made sound but had negligible suction and barely filled at all after two rooms. I tried it again and then just went "nah" and took it back. Kmart were fine about it I suspect they have seen more than one returned.

Cheap but lacks power

This is cheap as anything, and you have to be amazed that it can be produced and sold for only $48 but (no surprise) it's lacking power and when you put your hand over the pipe you can feel charterer is not a whole lot of suction going on. It works, just that unsurprisingly $48 worth of vacuum gives $48 worth orf results.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Ok but not very powerful

Looks nice. It's very plain and basic but looks OK. It really does not have a great deal of power - it works but only just. Kmart do a range of these and I would suggest people go up to the $75 or $99. They are all the same basic design but this one is only $48 and just doesn't have a strong motor, I returned mine

good one

it is a strong vacuume . works good but the handle sticks on the carpet vervy strongly which makes it too hard to move around so i had to use a different handle . other wise its good .

Good value for money

I needed to replace my old vacuum cleaner so I was Kmart and had a look in there.i came across this vacuum cleaner and bought this one.$48 it cost and thought might be ok.i must admit it's great value for money.great cleaning Power.i even use it on the tiles.my only complaint is about the head on it.when on plush carpet very hard to push but great on tiles.fully recommend it to someone who's on a budget

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Cheap and cheerful

I bought this for my investment property and did not want to spend a lot of money. This vac does the job really well and I was very pleasantly surprised that I pics up everything and does not need bags, it is quite hygienic and I would recommend to anyone wanting a vac without too much money.

Fairly good cheap vacuum

It's a fairly good cheap vacuum. It's loud, but picks up a lot. The carpet is very clean after a couple of goes over. It has a quick way to switch to tile cleaning. Also good to know that if it fails (which I've had other brands do) I can get a cheap replacement nearby at k-mart.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Its okay

Its okay Ive had mine for 12 months. Not the best doesnt pick up as much as a miele vaccums but for $50 it does a good job. I like that its light weight and easy to handle. Other plus are that emptying it is easier than other vaccums. Plus its small enough to store away.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Low suction - returned it

I don't know if I got a dud or they are just like this but I returned mine the next weekend after buying it. It sounded fine bit when you put your hand over the tube, there's just not a whole lot of power. I tested it on two rooms. It picked up some dust but nowhere near enough to be useful. I guess I know why they are $48 now!

It’s ok

I don’t use it much after a month if using it I noticed that it’s not as strong like the first day I bought it even though I always clean it and take care of it but I don’t know it quickly started to get worse and I stopped using it

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

This is very good for the price

This replaced the Kmart 2200w model we had. a part attaching the barrel had snapped. I downsized to the 2000w. so far it has been performing well, although as with all cleaners of this type, make sure that over-sized bits don't get stuck in the head and tubing. It's a great fit for the size of the house which is 15 squares and has carpet and lino coverings. i can do the lot in one go usually. it's easy to empty and clean. Another bonus the machine takes up much less space than the 2200w model.

Only 1 teeny weeny complaint

Only 1 Hardwood floor room with rug approx 2x1m

I live in a share house and was sick of playing "who has the vacuum cleaner" whenever I wanted to clean my room. I wanted something that would last longer than leftover pizza in the communal fridge but wouldn't cost more than a crate of avocados.
This was perfect for less than $50. It sucks more than when my favourite barista runs out of low fat, organic soy milk. My only issue is that there's nowhere to store the attachments

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Works well

Great little vaccum cleaner for the price. I have a small three bed apartment with carpet and tiles and it is great for that size. It has adequate suction and is easy to clean out. I love that I don't have to buy bags. It's also lightweight so it easy to maneuver

Better than a dyson

I love love love my vacuum. It is absolutely fantastic. I brought it approximately 2.5 years ago and I cant live without it. I am forever being asked if family members can borrow it. Super easy to clean and from memory I paid $49. The suction is awesome and as long as you look after it, it will look after you. I have owned a Dyson and it failed to pick up anything bigger bead. I honestly can't recommend them enough!

Date PurchasedDec 2015