Kmart 2000W Bagless

Kmart 2000W Bagless (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Colin R

Colin RMelbourne, Victoria

This is very good for the price

This replaced the Kmart 2200w model we had. a part attaching the barrel had snapped. I downsized to the 2000w. so far it has been performing well, although as with all cleaners of this type, make sure that over-sized bits don't get stuck in the head and tubing. It's a great fit for the size of the house which is 15 squares and has carpet and lino coverings. i can do the lot in one go usually. it's easy to empty and clean. Another bonus the machine takes up much less space than the 2200w model.

Juliamc

JuliamcEDGEWORTh

Only 1 teeny weeny complaint

Only 1 Hardwood floor room with rug approx 2x1m

I live in a share house and was sick of playing "who has the vacuum cleaner" whenever I wanted to clean my room. I wanted something that would last longer than leftover pizza in the communal fridge but wouldn't cost more than a crate of avocados.
This was perfect for less than $50. It sucks more than when my favourite barista runs out of low fat, organic soy milk. My only issue is that there's nowhere to store the attachments

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Sara

SaraBrisbane

Works well

Great little vaccum cleaner for the price. I have a small three bed apartment with carpet and tiles and it is great for that size. It has adequate suction and is easy to clean out. I love that I don't have to buy bags. It's also lightweight so it easy to maneuver

Leelee4564

Leelee4564Cardiff

Better than a dyson

I love love love my vacuum. It is absolutely fantastic. I brought it approximately 2.5 years ago and I cant live without it. I am forever being asked if family members can borrow it. Super easy to clean and from memory I paid $49. The suction is awesome and as long as you look after it, it will look after you. I have owned a Dyson and it failed to pick up anything bigger bead. I honestly can't recommend them enough!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

CJAY

CJAYMareeba

Value for Money Vac !

Based on some good reviews, we got this few months back. Have to admit its does what its supposed to do. Its not as powerful for heavy duty work but will get a small job done. Its a small size vac for everyday small jobs. being a bagless vac is a plus. Will recommend.

SweetTreats

SweetTreatsmelbourne

Well Made Simple Vacuum

This is a good bargain at onky $48. It is very nicely finished. Its is not the worlds most powerful vacuum but it gets the job done. Cord length is OK, perhaps a tad short and the accessories that come with it are decent. Emptying the barrel is a bit of a pain but at least we are saving from bags. Its very good value

Carole32

Carole32Logan

Excellent for the price

I'd heard good reports on this vacuum cleaner but was sceptical because it was so cheap. I decided to buy it anyway and I'm happy to say I'm glad I did. It is light so I have no problems carrying it when vacuuming stairs, it has good suction on both carpets and tiles. Love the fact I don't have to buy bags and is easy to clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

SupaC

SupaCmelbourne

Bit Underpowered But OK

We got this to clean up our rental. Honestly its a bit under powered but very cheap. The construction is good, the wand and floor tool are all surprisingly well made and the body of the vacuum is good too with and adequate cord length. The basic problems is just that suction, its just not quite enough to do a good job

Mooney

Mooneygeelong

Works Well Built

We got this mostly based on the cheapo price of $48. It is surprisingly well made for a so-called cyclonic bagless vacuum. Its OK to use, not the best ever and the whole 'cyclonic' this is not really true though. It's just a bagless vacuum with a big filter in the middle. To get good performance you need to keep that filter clean or it drops off quickly. For the money paid its not bad.

Cattleman

Cattlemanmelbourne

Good Value Not The Most Powerful

First impressions when I opened the box were 'wow this is really well made' but after a while a came to realise that they have saved money with a cheaper and almost under-powered motor. I say "almost" because it still does the job but you can feel a more powerful motor would be better. The actual construction is really good and the dust is easy to empty,. The wand and floor tool are good too. Kmart make a more powerful model that looks really similar, I would recommend people spend a little more and get that one for better suction.

Golfing Days

Golfing Daysmelbourne

Good Enough Not Great

Cheap and simple vacuum from Kmart that performs ok. It's not about to win any design awards but it does what its supposed to with average results. Suction gets less the more you vac so you need to empty the bin often. I have found that if the dust stops swirling around, then its time to empty. Its cheaply made but the price is cheap too.

Dave

DaveToowong

Great Vacuum

Works great. Excellent suction and performance great around the entire house. Decent sized cord so can go around a fair way. Bagless functiknally is amazing as well. Worth a buy at the great price it is at. Also easy to store and use. Very durable on first impression as well

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Smoog

SmoogHedland

Okay, does its job.

I bought this cleaner a year ago, and have had zero problems with it. It works very well and does everything expected. I like the convenience of not having to change a bag.

The capacity is a little small. I have found the bin can fall off when I store it upright in the cupboard (when I pull the cleaner out to use, it can fall off, causing dust to splatter everywhere). The foot switch that changes it from carpet to tiled floor sometimes needs extra pressure.

That all said, for the price I cannot complain. It's worked well for a year and I fully expect it to continue for at least another year or two.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Josh

JoshSydney

Good little vacuum for the price

This Vacuum is good for what it is, a cheap affordable vacuum which is quite powerful at 2000w and only $50 on sale.

Looks similar to more expensive $150 vacuums and does the job similar also. It’s light enough for me and my wife to use and easy enough to move around.

Use it mainly on carpet and tiles around the home and overall happy with the purchase as it’s only $59 full price I believe.

Would recommend to people not wanting to splurge on a $300-400 vacuum!

Gav

Gav

great value

before this i had a electrolux which kept spitting back out things vacuumed up. this cost half as much and is so much more efficient. it has great sucking stength and works great on both carpet and tiles. its quite light and easy to use around the house. its fairly loud, but its a vacuum, its to be expected. i use it for a 2x1 apartment. so far 0 issues with it. hasnt lost any suck up strength and doesnt spit out anything after use

Areena

Areena

Does the job at $48

A very good vacuum cleaner at such low price. it's easy to use, not heavy and also easy to clean. Very good for a small household. Though has no feature to control the speed/strength of suctioning, it does the job well. Also its compact, which makes it easy to store.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Buy wisely

Buy wiselyAU

At $49 for the power it represents amazing value

I was a bit spectical about getting a bagless vacuum after using Dyson ones and hating the flimsiness and and lack of suction (near new one), however I was pleasantly surprised when this one was just the opposite. It’s lightweight, yet easy to manuvour, with powerful suction. I do wish there was a less dusty and messy way to empty the canister though, but that’s the trade for not needing bags at the moment, which IMO is worthwhile.

Easy to clean filters, nothing has snapped or worn out yet and it’s compact making it very easy to store.

All the low, midrange and Dysons have nothing on this little applience!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Naomi

Naomi

It's easy to use and reliable

I was impressed with this vacuum cleaner. It works really well and it was a really good price. The parts are easy to remove and it doesn't get blocked very often. It isn't heavy at all and moving it from one room to another isn't hard at all. It doesn't scratch floor boards and it sucks dirt out of carpet really well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Jay

Jay

Works great, priced well

This vacuum performs well and is exceptionally inexpensive. It is light and easy to maneuver. I only use it for two floors. It is not very noisy either. It also comes with a one year warranty and various attachments. I recommend the vacuum to people that live in small houses /units/appartments.

Kayla P

Kayla P

Great vacuum cleaner and amazing price.

This vacuum cleaner works better than other vacuum cleaners I have brough which were 3 times the price.
It’s light and easy to move around.
I use it on my floor boards for my house and I also have 2 dogs that shed a lot.
This vacuum cleaner is yet to let me down.

Date PurchasedJun 2017