Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless (page 3 of 11)

MPN: SL153B

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (16)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (5) · No (22)

Imo
ImoSydney, NSW

Great value and does the job

I use this on wooden floor and carpet and this does seem to have great sucking power and does the job. Sometimes it overheats and turns off briefly which is the only bad thing. Tips over occasionally when the cord gets caught.

Ronnie
RonniePerth, WA

Excellent value vacuum

I am really happy with this vacuum. It is light weight, has good suction and the smaller head makes it easier to get in places. It is easy to empty. The only downside is the cord is not very long, so I just use an extension cord. I also have a Dyson but I prefer this one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Tash
TashBallarat

Terrible.

This vaccume has terrible suction. The head does not move properly which makes it loose it's suction. It works average on wood floor and is terrible on the carpet. I feel like I have to go over a spot 4x to make it look decent. Will return it tommorrow. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

spudcat
spudcatPerth, WA

does not have to be expensive to be good

I just got a email about a certain vacume cleaner that people are raving about but from $600 to over a $1000 with 2yr warrenty well at that price i am glad they are happy but i bought this vacume cleaner for $49 1yr warrenty and have had for over 15 months, has all accessories you need, does great job ,and as is a barrel you just wash the parts,non expensive bags and if it does break down then cheap tor replace. not sure exact time i bought it as once out of warrenty i threw out reciept but kept box and no it does not tip.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Pratibha
PratibhaParramatta

OK OK product, but value for money

This vaccum cleaner is of good capacity. Size wise, it is easy to handle and roll around in the house. However, brush under the main mop should be stronger and bigger for carpet dust cleaning. It is little difficult to clean vaccum itself. It started throwing bad odour after usage of few months.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Murali
MuraliBrisbane

Good Price and works perfect

I am happy with this Vacuum cleaner. No worries at all. Easy cleaning with good suction pressure. I looked up in Big W where they had similar product- $10 dearer. One of my friend mistaken it as a Dyson while looking at it and realized his mistake which a pleasant surprise of him.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Elizabeth Xu
Elizabeth XuBrisbane

Serviceable model

Reliable vacuum, has never broken down. Doesn't tip over much, comes with an extendable power cord. A bit noisy, and suction power decreases significantly when hair is stuck inside, but also quick to clean and unclog. The only major design issue probably lies in the structure of the compartment that holds the dirt, and unfortunately is very difficult to put back together. Otherwise, a good model that will likely last for a few years.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Nick
NickSydney

Good vacuum

The vacuum it self is very easy to use it has two modes one for carpet and one for flat surfaces. The vacuum preforms well if you are trying to remove dust but i found it strugling with cat hair and powder which is really annoying as i have to do it manually overall this is a great product and I recommend you buying it

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Rob
Rob

Does the job - value for money

Generally moves along well. Basic machine with good suction . Easy to empty . Hose/tube does tend to pull apart sometimes as no locking mechanism to keep it together . Definitely as good as some dearer cleaners that I have owned . Would purchase same again as good for price. Model SL157C

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Amanda
AmandaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Vacuum

A great vacuum at a great price. It has good suction and is relatively easy to clean. I use it often and haven't had any problems with it so far. The only thing I would say that I don't like about it is one of the attachment pieces that comes with it can be extremely noisy when in use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Anna
AnnaSydney

Vacuums well, has good suction!

I love this vacuum, I pick it up from Kmart at a very reasonable price and wanted to use it a transitional vacuum when my 10-year-old Miele broke before I find something nice and expensive. I was surprised that it actually does the job quite well, I will keep it for longer and relax a bit on my new vac finding process The Kmart vac is steady and vacuums well, that is all that is important for me!.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
NathanM
NathanMMurray Region, NSW

I have put this vacuum through hell and it's still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jas
JasLiverpool

Perfect!

It Does the job and is very Easy to clean. Perfect for my unit. Very light and great strength and sucking power. Probably the best vacuum that I have ever bought. Can’t go wrong and definitely recommend. Long cord length and just an all around perfect size for my apartment.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thallium
ThalliumRichmond

Good Little Cheapie Vacc

I like this little vac,. It has done a good job picking up dust at our place. We have put up with a lot of construction in out area and very high dust level aso I need to use it every day. We have mostly hard floors and carpet in the bedrooms and it zips around fast. Its light and easy to move about

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sally
SallyWallan

Not sure - somewhat unreliable

Has anyone else had a problem with theirs over-heating? It also loses suction when getting full. It tips over very easily. Not sure how I feel about this product. It's unreliable but I guess that's what you get for the price. Probably wouldn't buy another one.

Date PurchasedJune 2018