Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

MPN: SL153B

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (2) · No (2)

Absolute piece of rubbish... not worth $5 absolute garbage

Doesn’t suck properly, always full, nozzle is too small... absolute piece of crap.. do not buy this even for $49... take to the tip and leave it there! Garbage garbage

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Julie M
Julie M

Caught fire

I was reasonably happy with the vacuum until it started smelling of burning and smoking. The vacuum was empty so no blockages and only a couple of months old, wont be buying another one.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for $49.00.

Phillipa B.
Phillipa B.

Complete dud. You get what you pay for

I have used product twice. Both times after about 10 minutes vacuum overheated and cut out. Cleared vaccum, emptied bin, checked filter of dust, checked for blockages, waited 10 minutes for vacuum to cool and still wouldn't work. Tried next day, worked but after 10 mins same thing. After third time with same result I've given up. Now buying new vacuum. Thankfully only cost $49. Waist of money. After all the good reviews I think I got a dud.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Arki
Arki

Great at first, then terrible

This vacuum worked great at first and I thought it was a good buy. I bought it due to an online article that said people were finding it worked 'as good as a Dyson'.

I used it on both hard floors and carpet. But it has quickly become useless. It does not pick up anything. We can't find any blockage in the hose or pipe, and if there is anything we still can't see, it's impossible to get to it.

It's awful that we have to throw out these big chunks of plastic into landfill. Kmart needs to do better and be better. If they need to charge more for appliances that last, so be it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $150.00.

Magpiejohn
MagpiejohnPerth, WA

Warning This Is Crap

I can get more suction sucking up water through a straw with a cink in it and a partial blockage due to a spit ball paper jammed in it. This vacuum makes the vacuum noise just like a real one. But this should be sold in the toy section of kmart as that is all it is. When fluff doesn't leave the carpet when attempted to be sucked up, you know you have been had. Do not buy, unless you really don't care that your about to burn $50 into thin air. You have been warned. After 5 minutes of using you will still hear the sound but there will be no suction anymore, forever.

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Tash
TashBallarat

Terrible.

This vaccume has terrible suction. The head does not move properly which makes it loose it's suction. It works average on wood floor and is terrible on the carpet. I feel like I have to go over a spot 4x to make it look decent. Will return it tommorrow. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Nas
NasGeelong

Stopped working

Bought it two days ago from Kmart for $75 and when brought it home to vacuum the house the next day and after vacuuming two rooms it shut itself down, I tried to see if there’s anything stuck and checked the filters and there was nothing there. Taking it back to Kmart for a refund and thank god I kept the receipt. I hope I get something better this time

Date PurchasedDec 2017
vivos
vivosSydney

U get what u paid for

I bought it from Kmart when I moved house. The price was just too good to be true. Initially, the vacuum machine was doing fine, maybe not as efficient in vacuuming hairs off the carpet, but everything else seem to be good. However, after 8 or 9 uses later, it started playing up. It stoped suctioning, and started heating up, and even left black marks on my carpet!!

Date PurchasedApr 2015
tamyd1
tamyd1Adelaide

If I could give it zero stars I would.

You get what you pay for. This vacuum worked great for the first 2-3 months, but after that it stopped sucking everything up. I have checked whether anything could be lodged inside the vacuum and I can't find anything.. It also constantly turns off, despite the fact it's NOT overheated.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Died after 6 months

Not great suction but fine for the price - except ours has now died after 6 months. We used maybe once a fortnight in a small 2 bed apartment.
Probably worth spending a bit more to get a proper cleaner first up as that’s what we’re going to have to do now. Doesn’t say it has any warranty.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Teena
TeenaHobart, TAS

Not worth it

This is a vacuum that stops working and each one I took back It was replaced with another but still the same issues, breaks easily and overheats all the time also would blow fuses so definitely noy a safe product to use. I wouldn't buy another one ever again. I think there may have been a recall at some stage

Date PurchasedApr 2015