Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagless (page 2 of 3)

MPN: SL153B
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (3)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (6)
Annie
AnnieMelbourne

Does the work

Happy with the product. Light weight. Does the job for small areas. I live in 1 bedroom unit. So it actually does the job for that much area. But if have to use for large spaces maybe don't give much strenght. It works well on carpet as well as on floor. Also cheap in price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Selina
Selina

Great vacuum

Great vacuum cleans the carpets well and removes all the cat hair which is great! It’s easy to pull around and not too heavy which is great as well. The cord could be a bit longer as I live in a long house and have to move the cord aromatic d a few times. Although all in all a vacuum I would I would recommend.

Rickey L
Rickey LLaunceston

Great vacuum at affordable price

The vacuum works great and only cost $50. It's easy to use, the suction is a lot better than other vacuums I've used before and it's nice and light making it easy to carry. It does fill up very fast so I'm always emptying it but other then that it works like a dream.

Manjot Grewal
Manjot GrewalSydney

I am using it from last one month. It is quite good and im happy with its performance. It is light weight and easy to move in the room . I have a average size bedroom with carpet. It Works well there and Worth of money I spent on it.

SaidhbheS
SaidhbheSMelbourne

Performs far better than expected for the price paid!

I have used this vacuum a number of times now and have to say I'm very impressed with it.

I use it on a combination of hardwood, carpeted and tiled floors and it performs brilliantly on all three. It is light, easy to manoeuvre and no louder than you would expect from a vacuum cleaner. The suction on it is far stronger than expected and it really does leave my floors absolutely clear of dirt and dust.

Given its size, I do have to empty it after each use (if I do the whole house) but that is no hassle at all, and very simple to do.

I haven't done so yet, but I would suspect it will need its filter changed relatively regularly if it is to continue performing as well as it is currently.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

This is good.

This one has a beautiful colour and not so big. It is good for single and couple.
Also, if you use it for long time, it will automatically stop for protection itself.
And the price is also affordable.
I recommend it to my friends and they love it so much.

LLL
LLLSydney, NSW

Super strong

Purchased this vacuum for around $50 to replace my old Hoover one. It sucks dust from mattresses and car seats very well and I love that it’s bagless. I’ve only tried it a few times around the house and cars but think it’s great so far. It’s easy to use and very light.

Bhatt
BhattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect bagless vacuum at affordable price

We bought this vaccum cleaner thinking will see how we go, but now we actually love it. Holds suction through out our 5 rooms and a lounge area. Not too much noisy, light weight and easy to handle. My partner some times does the cleaning and she likes it too. Good for wooden floor as well as carpets.

Stevo
StevoQLD, 4558

Decent model which gets the job done.

Had this for about 10 months now, sees use every week and is still functioning adequately.

Very easy to detach and empty/clean the cylinder and filters, and carrying it around from room to room isn't too much of an issue either

The pull cord feature to retract the power cable back into the unit didn't last very long however, and it constantly tries to reel back in nowadays. Nothing tying a knot with the cord doesn't fix though.

Picked it up for about $50 or less and it does the job.

Taylor
TaylorNewcastle

Great vacumm

Use this on hardwood floors and works great. Used for under a year and still working fine. The suction was a lot better than i was expecting, glad that i purchased this over the more expensive ones. Don' need to run this over the floor more than once like other vacums

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Eric
EricBrisbane

Affordable powerful

The unit is dirt cheap $49 kmart vacuum. it was way out of my expectation, the suction is better than some of my old Dyson. it is very clean after trying it for few times. as the time of review, I am using it for second months. very happy purchasing. nothing wrong so far. The cord retraction and the wheels haven’t fallen off yet.

Bigred
BigredSydney

Not bad overall for $49

Lightweight and easy to use. Does the job for an apartment, but would be good if it was a little stronger. Dust fills up quickly and suction is affected. Overall good for occasional use. Good for a second vaccuum or something to use on occasion. Not so good for main usage

Anne
AnneSydney

Good reliable vacuum and very inexpensive

We purchased this as a second vacuum for upstairs and we do not need to negotiate taking it from room to room. We wanted something simple and inexpensive. This vacuum cleaner works well and is very reliable. It has good suction and is very lightweight, easy to empty when finished.

T.D.L
T.D.LAU

Surprisingly good

I bought this vacuum after reading positive reviews on here about it. It is a cheap Kmart vacuum but it’s surprisingly good. The suction is great, it’s easy to empty there’s not issues with the cord retraction and the wheels haven’t fallen off yet. If you want a cheap vacuum but not a dud, I would buy this one.

Dhaneshwar
DhaneshwarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth buying it and could have more!

It's performance is good and so is suction power. I find one thing missing is to control the power usage. However it is light to use and quite easy to move around even underneath the bed by adjusting its handle length. I have wooden floor in a 2 of 3 bed rooms house and one room has carpet.that I vacuum. I like its handy tools that you can use to vacuum in tiny spaces where otherwise it would be hard to reach. Also its cool design helps to clean it after use.

Di se
Di seMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One happy customer

This product is easy to use, even the kids can use it. I am very happy with the vacuum cleaner.
It is light weight & very good to maneuver.
It is good on both carpet & hard flooring. It easy to emty & put back together again. It leaves the floors looking good.

Mim@ Preston Vic
Mim@ Preston Vic

Powerful suction

This little vacuum cleaner does the job quite fine. Light in weight and the suction is fabulous. Easy to maneuver. Not so quiet but not too loud either. For the cost of it you can't go wrong. I use it on carpet & floorboards and also tiles in the bathroom.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Fiona
FionaWerribee

Little machine lots of power

Performs really well for a small machine only downfall is the short cord. I have four children and a dog it picks up the sand easily they bring home in their shoes daily and short dog hair easily. Works well on both tiles, slate and carpet. The adjustable length on the main pipe is great for getting the kids to vacuums also

this is great

Yes very happy with performance it has great suction cleaning is easy I have 4 bedrooms with carpet and they have never been cleaner and is also great for hard floors in the kitchen and lounge and hallway couldn't ask for a better product also great for doing the car with all the adaptor's

Kristyn
KristynSydney

Decent Vacuum at Low price - Well done Kmart

After only having this vacuum for 3 months, my review on it is that is its decent at a low price. Performance & Suction on carpet is good. Works well on tiles flooring as well. The vacuum is relatively quiet as far as vacuums are concerned. The cord has decent reach as well. I add an extension cord to all of my vacuums to avoid having to disconnect and reconnect in every zone of the home, makes it easier to maneuver.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Sharon o
Sharon o

Very surprised

Picked up one of these just to run around house. My house is all wood and tiles and this just sucks everything up. It's feels sturdy and is easy and to empty and clean, once you line it up right.

For the cost of this I find it a great unit . It also doesn't seem to block easy and hasn't lost power since we brought it.

S Page
S PageNSW, 2298

Great for the price

It's wonderful for it's price.

I live in a 2 bedroom unit with a rabbit and its suction has been great so far. I use it on floorboards, tiles and carpet, great on all of them.

It is lightweight, not super loud. Great quality for its price and seems like it'll last a while.

Roy
RoyKingsford

Awesome.

Amazing vacuum for the price. Strong suction power & very easy to pack aside and assemble quickly. Easy to clean as it is bagless and the instructions are easy to follow. Effective and efficient at a low price and it is a must buy for anyone on a tight budget.

Jen E
Jen ESydney

This sucks! In a good way :)

This has been a great vacuum cleaner so far. I needed a replacement after my Big W one stopped working just when the warranty ended. It has good suction. It comes apart and goes back together easily to empty. A few whacks over a bin and it's good to go again. Hopefully it lasts.

Sings
SingsSydney

Good choice

Firstly it is very cheap n good product suction power is too good.yes it is very light weight
Good for both carpet n tiles.easy to clean
Best is that is bagless no need to change bag again n again. I vacuum 1 lounge room 1bedroom and I have tiles in the kitchen.
Highly recommended