Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

MPN: SL157C

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.0

1 review
Roberta

RobertaSydney, NSW

Terrible : Keeps shutting off after vacuuming every 15 mins and takes hrs before coming back on

After 15 minutes of vacuuming the machine shuts down.. I literally take 2 days to vacuum a 2 bedroom flat. This is from the time of purchase and my vacuum gets used at least 3 times a month.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.

Product is usedMonthly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor TypeCarpet
Clogging IssuesNo
See all Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless reviews

Maddy

Maddy asked

I bought SL 157C a year ago and it’s not turning on. It was perfect till a day ago but not working. I cleaned the filter and inside but still having issue to turning on. Anywhere I can fix or any idea to troubleshoot plz?

Marco P.
Marco P.

Hi Maddy, had the same problem after about 2 years. The switch is a bit dicky. I pulled it apart (about 8 screws) and cleaned the dust around the switch insert - works fine now.

Jackie N

Jackie Nasked

I bought the 2200 bagless vac 4 days ago, on Thursday 29th October, i have used it once in the loungeroom, today I tried it on tiles with the appropriate head. It got really hot and the dirt doesn't spin in the dust cannister. I checked the filters, they look clean but ive only used it once, am I doing something wrong?

Valann K

Valann Kasked

I have a ANKO cordless stick vacuum cleaner. i need to buy a filter for it. The model no is V8260-12A.
any idea where i can get this filter?

See all Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless questions