Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless (page 2 of 12)

MPN: SL157C

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Suzie

SuzieWestern District, VIC

Kmart vacuums

Homebrand vacuum cleaner. The vacuum is bagless is better than any vacuum I've used.
If you clean out the dust regularly the vacuum performance is fanastic on al floor tyes highly recommended

Purchased in January 2015 at Kmart for $49.00.

Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

My go to vacuum

Over the years I have owned numerous brands of vacuums, wertheim, Miele, Hoover and Dyson, all fantastic products. I still have my Dyson which I use indoors but I needed one for the back room (children’s junk room) so I headed off to Kmart to buy a “cheap one”. Well, was I surprised.. it’s great, the suction is way beyond what I expected, works great on both hard and soft surfaces. It follows me around smoothly. It’s so compact it fits in my laundry cupboard. No issues as yet with it tipping and rolling AND the price is great. It’s now my go to in a hurry vacuum.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart.

Jenny

JennyCanberra 2600, ACT

For the price it’s great

Excellent power. Works equally well on hard floors and carpet. Picks up pet hair no problem. Easy to pack away. Light. Value. For the price you can’t go past it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Kpow

KpowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Little beauty

Great little basic unit. I use this on my floor boards, tiles and large floor rug. Has good suction on all these surfaces. Sturdy and compact and doesn’t tip over.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Static shocks...

Honestly I would give five stars but unfortunately I keep getting static zaps from two screws near the very top of the handle. Other than that it works a treat.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $95.00.

tuna i.

tuna i.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cleans my house and i love it

i love my vacuum cleaner,the best part is i dont need to use any bags and i clean it out everytie it s just full,very good quaity and cleans very tidy

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Keith K.

Keith K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It really sucks!

Purchased in December 2017 at Kmart for $55.00.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

I'm Addicted

I use this on Carpet and floor boards. I have two dogs who shed hair on both surfaces, and people regularly in and out of the house. I was in shock the first time using this how much was coming up off my floors using the bagless vacuum for the first time. It is easy to manoeuvre throughout the house and on the stairs as it is so light. I love this, for the price especially, it is sucking up better than my $400 Vacuum

Purchased in April 2019 at Narellan for $69.00.

Ashlee

AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

stops working as well after a few months

This vacuum is good for the price. You get what you pay for. Really good suck when I first used this, but you need to make sure you clean the filter after every vacuum. Working okay for 8 months then went terrible. Will be taking back to put my money towards a decent vacuum.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Allan Vousden

Allan VousdenSydney, NSW

Little Ripper, K Mart, Anko Vacuum Cleaner

I Got it for $67, being a Multi disabled Elderly guy, it was within my budget, i have only had for a week, but it seems to be good for the price, my son is going to buy one also, I live in a Dept housing flat, it had a massive Cockroach problem, but since i got the Anko, the roaches are trying to get out of my flat, it picks them & their eggs real good, most have been Neutralized, I would Recommend it to you. Only bad point i noticed no manual on how to empty it etc...my points 8 out of 10

Purchased in March 2019.

Matt Reed

Matt ReedPerth, WA

What a little ripper

Thought this would be a heap of dog sh*t, but how I was wrong! Works a treat and we use it 2-3 times a day cleaning up after two little crazy children

Purchased in November 2018 for $49.99.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for me

Love it. Work well, suction is good. It looks good. And very affordable. Even if it last for one year still worth to buy it.i would suggest Go and buy

Purchased in February 2019 for $69.00.

Vonster

VonsterSydney, NSW

Not sure why there are so many good reviews

There are no positive features I can write about with this vacuum cleaner. I was swayed by the number of positive reviews but after buying the vacuum cleaner I can only say these people have obviously never had a really good vacuum cleaner to compare against. The suction was barely adequate even for a $75 machine. The hose connections are cheap and nasty, ie there is no connection that actually ensures it stays in place so it keeps disconnecting itself as you move the machine around the room. It keeps rolling over but I think this is a common problem with the barrel type machines. Only buy this if you are absolutely desperate and really can't afford anything more and you don't have carpets.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $75.00.

Jcd

JcdPerth

Reasonable for the price

My old dyson vacuum 's handle cracked after 12 years so i bought this kmart one as a cheap replacement. For the price its actually quite decent. The problems i have with it are it loses suction at about 1/2 full. Also when emptying the canister dust and fluff/hair often clings to the side. I have to bang it quite hard to get this to dislodge at times.Sometimes i have to remove the top off and dislodge the fluff with my hand. Can be messy.Look this will do the job but in no way does it beat my dyson. So if you can afford better i say buy better.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Piece of junk, stop working after 12 months

If you want a cheap vacuum that will last 1 year - this product is for you.

The vacuum lasted 12 months 3 weeks - Kmart refused to refund or provide store credit. Even though warranties mean squat under consumer law.

Don't let the price fool you and spend the extra $$ for a better quality or you'll end up with a lemon.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Richard

Richard

1.7 litre glass kettle

Have bought one of these was drinking rust after a week, returned to replace with another hoping it was one bad one. To no avail second one did the same. Suggest take off the shelves to retain your reputation or try another reputable company that will look after quality control with more effort.

Amayzingone

AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Proven cyclonic suction design spoilt by significant design flaws and deficiencies - NOT RECOMENDED!

Till

TillTweed heads

Great product for the price

For $75 is a great vacuum. Used it to clean our new house and so far doing a great job of removing all the cat hair left in the carpet by the previous tennant. Really removes a lot of dust and crap from the carpet, as well as pet hair.
The crevice and upholstery tools work extremely well. Glad I didn't spend $300+ on a branded vacuum that would probably do a similar job.
Very happy with this purchase so far.

robbo

robboPreston

it's OK for the prize you pay

Well it's not terribly power full but it does the job quit well and it's not expensive cleaning the vacuum is pretty easy unlike the old one's I think it's worth the money so far had it for 4 months now ,the plastic is pretty strong also just the cord is pretty short needs a longer cord

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Fale

FaleSydney, NSW

Just right

These vacuums are affordable and have decent suction on them for what you pay for them. And the best of all you can go buy them any time because Kmart is open 24/7. I've had mine for a year and still going good, they're easy to clean out to and you don't have to buy bags for them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017