Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

MPN: SL163E
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

2.6

Nadia
NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good suction lasts only a couple of months

I use my vacum everyday at home on both carpet and tiles. Initially i was vwey happy with my purchase. I empty the vacum reguarly and dust out the filter but within twi months the suction has weakened alot. The vacum is constantly tipping which is very fustrating. Overall im not happy with this product.

Purchased in at Kmart for $95.

Product is used Daily

Waist of money.

Got this vacuum used 4 times had it month, it works for couple minutes then turns off and wont come back on its rediculas, iv cleaned it thoroughly and stil nothing, it started turning off the 2nd time i used it.

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $109.

Product is used Rarely
Floor Type Carpet
SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Garbage

I am so disappointed in this product. It worked well with first use but not for the second time onwards. The suction is very minimal. It has the same suction of our vacuum of 10 years that we were replacing (Piranha from Big W)! The prongs keep loosening out of the connector lead every 30 seconds. The red dust sticker on the head of the vacuum peeled off with second use. The motor has seemed to have burnt out as it no longer torpedoes in the cylinder. We have had it for 1 month and used it 4-6 times! I had to get my old vacuum old to finish the job and it honestly did a better job even though it is on its way out. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Purchased in at Kmart for $99.

Floor Type Tiles
Le L.
Le L.New South Wales

Junk anko bagless vacuum

These new generation bagless vacuum compared to their predecessors of the same designs like the piranha models are totally junk. Internal design was made complicated for no reason doesn't even help the hepa function. I cant even imagine how they designed the internal elements to work with the hepa. From the way I see the perspective of it you can in fact literally take out half of the elements inside and still function better to suck without sacrificing the hepa filtering. As an engineer myself this was poorly designed. And the worse thing is you'd be forced to clean it out everytime a hair gets stucked. Wow this is so poorly designed.

Purchased in for $89.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

You get what you pay for

Good suction.
Simple design.
Easy to use.
Mine mysteriously stopped sucking just after a year, despite the motor still working and me not being able to find any blockage anywhere, despite taking it apart entirely. A mystery. I suppose you get what you pay for...

Purchased in .

Floor Type Wood
Rachael williams
Rachael williamsSoutheast, SA

Dissapointed

Yes i know I only paid $100 for this product but just cheap and nasty, first few vacuums sucked great, cleaned the filters out ect.... but then the filters kept coming off and when Id turn vacuum on again I would lose suction.

Crappy product i now have no vacuum till I can afford a decent one

Purchased at Kmart Online Store for $100.

Clogging Issues Yes
JaniceL
JaniceLMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst buy I have made in a long time.

Purchased in for $100.

Floor Type Carpet
Clogging Issues No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
H.C.M
H.C.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

I used this vacuum for about 8 months in a one bedroom apartment with tiles and carpet. Started to lose suction even after a couple of months, and that is with me cleaning it out after every use. It is also quite difficult to clean I found compared to other cheaper vacuums I've had previously. Wish I never wasted my money on this. Should have just bought a proper vacuum as it was hopeless on carpet. I don't live with any animals but I know this wouldn't do anything to pick up dog/cat hair. The stuff it did manage to pick up (usually on smooth tiled floors) would constantly get clogged in the tube/pipe so I would have to stop multiple times to clear it out even though my place was tiny.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.

Clogging Issues Yes