Kmart 2400W Bagless

Kmart 2400W Bagless (page 2 of 10)

MPN: SL163E

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sarah m
Sarah mPeel, WA

Fast and efficient

Purchased this vacuum from Kmart and was so surprised with how well it works. Easily cleans to whole house, able to move around whole house with its turning wheels, really saves my back! Highly recommend

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $95.00.

Masala
MasalaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality-price & Lost suction issue easily fixed!

When I bought this vacuum cleaner I thought it was great! Then over a few months it started losing suction power. After reading several webs for a fix, most sites mentiones a plug in the pipe or tubing as one of posible causes. So I took the tube and pipe out and with help of a clothes hanger screened it.
There was a big plug of hair and dust on the pipe, next to the joint with the dust collector. I could not disassemble the dust collector, so I took the 3 screws of the dust collector out and cleaned inserted the hanger wite from the top of the pipe. After a few times of inserting and pulling the plug was out and it is now vacuuming as brand new!
Everyone with lost suction issues, please try this before you throw it to the bin!

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $100.00.

Rachael williams
Rachael williamsSoutheast, SA

Dissapointed

Yes i know I only paid $100 for this product but just cheap and nasty, first few vacuums sucked great, cleaned the filters out ect.... but then the filters kept coming off and when Id turn vacuum on again I would lose suction.

Crappy product i now have no vacuum till I can afford a decent one

Purchased at Kmart Online Store for $100.00.

WombatStew
WombatStewSydney, NSW

Great suction

For a little under $100, you too can enjoy great suction from Kmart. Five styles of head giving perfect suction. Yes, this 5 rounds of head with top suction cleans up all your mess.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $95.00.

peter
peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice machine for the low price

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $94.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Maree
MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted purchase

There are multiple parts to pull, twist, unclip to clean out vacuum. It gets clogged with the smallest debris. Lost suction after a few months of minimum use. Love you kmart but not your vacuum. Dissappointing.

Purchased in July 2018 at Mt ommaney.

standardbuyer
standardbuyerMelbourne

Good at what it does. Not perfect.

Purchased in May 2019 for $72.00.

JaniceL
JaniceLMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst buy I have made in a long time.

Purchased in February 2019 for $100.00.

Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Loving it

I brought this vacuum cleaner off the Kmart website and I have to say it is the best one I’ve ever owned.The suction on it is amazing and gets my floor really clean.Its light weight and easy to move.Best buy ever.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $99.00.

H.C.M
H.C.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

I used this vacuum for about 8 months in a one bedroom apartment with tiles and carpet. Started to lose suction even after a couple of months, and that is with me cleaning it out after every use. It is also quite difficult to clean I found compared to other cheaper vacuums I've had previously. Wish I never wasted my money on this. Should have just bought a proper vacuum as it was hopeless on carpet. I don't live with any animals but I know this wouldn't do anything to pick up dog/cat hair. The stuff it did manage to pick up (usually on smooth tiled floors) would constantly get clogged in the tube/pipe so I would have to stop multiple times to clear it out even though my place was tiny.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Theresa
TheresaWestern Australia, 6069

Unfortunate buy

At first I thought this is a good buy for general house vacuuming. Then, after use of it for one year it started shutting itself off after 20 minute use. I had to time well where I wanted to vacuum. It ended up being so bad that I could not clean a carpet without it shutting off every three minutes. You then have to leave it for 24 hours before the motor is able to go again - that meant that I had little bits of carpet done over a period of 5 days - ridiculous!

Purchased in November 2017 for $99.00.

Noise Level
Shirley Smith
Shirley SmithWheatbelt, WA

Don't waste your money

Like the other reviewer said, pet hair and fluff gets caught in the inner barrel and have to remove manually (you get covered in dust & dirt). Seal falls out everytime you empty. The catch broke on the barrel not long after purchase and now hardly any suction. The cheap piece of sponge that acts as a filter was stuck to the machine the first time I emptied it and ripped in half. I wouldn't recommend buying.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Sheri
SheriBrisbane

Does what I need

I was looking for a vacuum machine to keep my house clean and it does what I need. It is not made to vacuum liquids but it works well with vacuuming dust.
I use it on my sofa as well. The only issue is being bagless but overall it is great considering the cheap price it has.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Gabrielle
GabrielleBrisbane

Returned

Not happy with this vacuum at all. It feels cheap, if you have the other head sitting on the back where it's supposed to go the vacuum tips and worst of all the suction is poor. I had a 2400w vacuum before this from Kmart (broke after many years) and thought this would be an upgraded version of that. It's not. It doesn't pick everything up and the dust catcher on the handle diverts a lot of the power away. It's still not good if you take it off. Will be returning this.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

The amazing vacuum

Its very good and when you tip the dust its a bit messy but its very easy to clean because about the 2400W its great i give a big thumbs up for you people whos reading this you have to buy this is super! thanks Kmart it will last for a wile

Date PurchasedJan 2019