Kmart 2400W Bagless

Kmart 2400W Bagless

MPN: SL163E
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (8)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (6) · No (6)

Waist of money.

Got this vacuum used 4 times had it month, it works for couple minutes then turns off and wont come back on its rediculas, iv cleaned it thoroughly and stil nothing, it started turning off the 2nd time i used it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $109.00.

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Garbage

I am so disappointed in this product. It worked well with first use but not for the second time onwards. The suction is very minimal. It has the same suction of our vacuum of 10 years that we were replacing (Piranha from Big W)! The prongs keep loosening out of the connector lead every 30 seconds. The red dust sticker on the head of the vacuum peeled off with second use. The motor has seemed to have burnt out as it no longer torpedoes in the cylinder. We have had it for 1 month and used it 4-6 times! I had to get my old vacuum old to finish the job and it honestly did a better job even though it is on its way out. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $99.00.

KyM
KyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart 2400W Bagless - Not worth the $

Had this vacuum literally 3 days and that is how long it lasted.....motor burnout! Was only using to vacuum carpets and obviously it was too hard work for it. Extremely disappointed as I had people recommend this vacuum cleaner to me. Guess I won't be purchasing another 2400w from Kmart.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $95.00.

Le L.
Le L.New South Wales

Junk anko bagless vacuum

These new generation bagless vacuum compared to their predecessors of the same designs like the piranha models are totally junk. Internal design was made complicated for no reason doesn't even help the hepa function. I cant even imagine how they designed the internal elements to work with the hepa. From the way I see the perspective of it you can in fact literally take out half of the elements inside and still function better to suck without sacrificing the hepa filtering. As an engineer myself this was poorly designed. And the worse thing is you'd be forced to clean it out everytime a hair gets stucked. Wow this is so poorly designed.

Purchased in June 2018 for $89.00.

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not even worth the cheap price.

Purchased for $69.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Nicole W.
Nicole W.South East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for

Purchased about 12 mths ago and when it came out of the box it worked great but now, eh, not so much. If $$ is a major consideration then its a good purchase but if you have a large house, pets and active children I'd suggest invest a little more into a model that would be more sturdier, which is what I'm now researching.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $95.00.

Rachael williams
Rachael williamsSoutheast, SA

Dissapointed

Yes i know I only paid $100 for this product but just cheap and nasty, first few vacuums sucked great, cleaned the filters out ect.... but then the filters kept coming off and when Id turn vacuum on again I would lose suction.

Crappy product i now have no vacuum till I can afford a decent one

Purchased at Kmart Online Store for $100.00.

Maree
MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted purchase

There are multiple parts to pull, twist, unclip to clean out vacuum. It gets clogged with the smallest debris. Lost suction after a few months of minimum use. Love you kmart but not your vacuum. Dissappointing.

Purchased in July 2018 at Mt ommaney.

JaniceL
JaniceLMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst buy I have made in a long time.

Purchased in February 2019 for $100.00.

H.C.M
H.C.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

I used this vacuum for about 8 months in a one bedroom apartment with tiles and carpet. Started to lose suction even after a couple of months, and that is with me cleaning it out after every use. It is also quite difficult to clean I found compared to other cheaper vacuums I've had previously. Wish I never wasted my money on this. Should have just bought a proper vacuum as it was hopeless on carpet. I don't live with any animals but I know this wouldn't do anything to pick up dog/cat hair. The stuff it did manage to pick up (usually on smooth tiled floors) would constantly get clogged in the tube/pipe so I would have to stop multiple times to clear it out even though my place was tiny.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.00.

Theresa
TheresaWestern Australia, 6069

Unfortunate buy

At first I thought this is a good buy for general house vacuuming. Then, after use of it for one year it started shutting itself off after 20 minute use. I had to time well where I wanted to vacuum. It ended up being so bad that I could not clean a carpet without it shutting off every three minutes. You then have to leave it for 24 hours before the motor is able to go again - that meant that I had little bits of carpet done over a period of 5 days - ridiculous!

Purchased in November 2017 for $99.00.

Noise Level
Shirley Smith
Shirley SmithWheatbelt, WA

Don't waste your money

Like the other reviewer said, pet hair and fluff gets caught in the inner barrel and have to remove manually (you get covered in dust & dirt). Seal falls out everytime you empty. The catch broke on the barrel not long after purchase and now hardly any suction. The cheap piece of sponge that acts as a filter was stuck to the machine the first time I emptied it and ripped in half. I wouldn't recommend buying.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Sheri
SheriBrisbane

Does what I need

I was looking for a vacuum machine to keep my house clean and it does what I need. It is not made to vacuum liquids but it works well with vacuuming dust.
I use it on my sofa as well. The only issue is being bagless but overall it is great considering the cheap price it has.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Gabrielle
GabrielleBrisbane

Returned

Not happy with this vacuum at all. It feels cheap, if you have the other head sitting on the back where it's supposed to go the vacuum tips and worst of all the suction is poor. I had a 2400w vacuum before this from Kmart (broke after many years) and thought this would be an upgraded version of that. It's not. It doesn't pick everything up and the dust catcher on the handle diverts a lot of the power away. It's still not good if you take it off. Will be returning this.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

powerful, lightweight, powerhead and attachments a bit too lightweight

Yes tips over during use as cord not long enough
good for the car or quick run round
barrel hard to reattach following empty
if your looking for a very light weight unit you can carry around (very light) this is the one
sometimes blows the dirt around as very powerful
personally prefer their upright version (seems to collect more dust)
powerhead not motorised