Kmart 2400W Bagless

Kmart 2400W Bagless

MPN: SL163E

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (4)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (6)
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Anko 2400w Vacuum Cleaner

This is a powerful vacuum cleaner. It does a great job and much better then my Electrolux which was a lot more expensive.

It is amazing on carpet and easy on tiles or floor boards.

Easy to empty and very nice looking.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$95.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Lane S.

Lane S.Sydney, NSW

Can’t live without it.

I’ve been vacuuming my very small kitchen that is a type of rubber, also carpet. It works so well and transitions smoothly from the two... for the price I payed I am so impressed and hope to get a long life out of it. Kmart, you’ve done it again!

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for A$95.00.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Graham K.

Graham K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great ! I live in small unit and This is a good size

Mainly used on wooden floor but does rugs too Happy with it. Have had no issues with suction. but if you clean properly the filters the you should not lose any at all.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Floor TypeWood

Sarah m

Sarah mPeel, WA

Fast and efficient

Purchased this vacuum from Kmart and was so surprised with how well it works. Easily cleans to whole house, able to move around whole house with its turning wheels, really saves my back! Highly recommend

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$95.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
WombatStew

WombatStewSydney, NSW

Great suction

For a little under $100, you too can enjoy great suction from Kmart. Five styles of head giving perfect suction. Yes, this 5 rounds of head with top suction cleans up all your mess.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$95.00.

Product is usedDaily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeLinoleum and Wood
Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Loving it

I brought this vacuum cleaner off the Kmart website and I have to say it is the best one I’ve ever owned.The suction on it is amazing and gets my floor really clean.Its light weight and easy to move.Best buy ever.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$99.00.

Floor TypeCarpet

The amazing vacuum

Its very good and when you tip the dust its a bit messy but its very easy to clean because about the 2400W its great i give a big thumbs up for you people whos reading this you have to buy this is super! thanks Kmart it will last for a wile

Date PurchasedJan 2019
AntiZionist

AntiZionistMelbourne

Excellent value for the money

Was going to go to Godfreys but couldn't stand the thought of being told a load of "upselling" bollocks by some spotty faced liar. Looked Godfreys range up online and compared it to Kmart. Comparatively Godfreys didn't stack up. Found this one at Kmart, $99.00, 2400 Watt, washable heppa filters, comes with 2 heads, power brush and normal, and other bits and pieces. Works excellently, 2400 watt sucks really good, no problems and the strange inline dust filter thingy is really handy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

You won t believe until you get one

So i was looking for a new vacuum when my last one broke down and didn't want to put too much as i need it only for the bedroom. Someone recommend me to try this one as the price is really low and i wish i new it before. 3 months on and it still works perfectly and as strong as a Dyson. Love it and would highly recommend it

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ness

NessWellington

Great Vacuum

Love this vacuum picks up pet hair easily with the large & small turbo brushes. Has good suction good acessories on board. Had a miele previously and I think this one works better and is definitely a lot cheaper highly recommend would definitely buy another if this one broke

Date PurchasedOct 2018
PeterWH

PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT

Cant do without it

This cleaner has got BIG wheels and I use it all the time in my unit and the suction is GREAT.......I have no problems with it,sucking up all the dust and rubbish on the carpet of my apartment and it sucks up all the cobwebs that like to form around the windows so I have no dramas at all with this

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Nicole

NicolePerth

Surprisingly great

I was very skeptical about buying a vaccum from Kmart but this vaccum is brilliant. It's easy to move around and works great on my wooden floors. There are plenty of attachments which are very handy as I have a varied house. The suction on this vaccum is very powerful and I've never struggled to pick up any thing.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stacey Smith

Stacey Smith

Absolutely love it

This vacuum has served me so well. I was able to clean out two hostel hallways with it and it is more than worth the price. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone who is looking for an easy to use vacuum for their home or apartment. I will absolutely buy this one again when mine dies.

Clair Brooke

Clair BrookeWest Beach

Super powerful vacuum very pleased

Can't believe how a cheap vacuum from Kmart has so much power. We were sick of replacing bags and didn't want to spend over a lot of money getting a bagless and this Hoover is great loads of suck power and gets dirt right up off the deep floors or carpets

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Razi

RaziBLACKTOWN

worth every penny

A big WOW. This cleaner is unbelievable - it used to be a struggle to hoover in the stairs of our cottage and I had a hard time getting rid of the cat's hair on the sofa and hair on the bedrooms' carpets, but it is all effortlessly clean now. The turbo is really powerful, it sucks in all the dust, fluff, hair, you name it! And it is very quiet. I cannot recommend it enough. It is expensive to buy, but worth every penny.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Lynn

Lynn

Best Vacumn at best price

I have lost count of how many Vacum cleaners I have bought and find this one the best value for money.
I live in a Senior Citizens unit, and have smooth carpet with shaggy red rugs and tiled floors and find it light and easy to use, I also use it outside on lawn carpet and has no problem on lifting dirt, leaves & flowers etc. that fall.
I was going to buy 2, one for inside and 1 for outside but it empties so good, I just use the one, & wipe a cloth inside after emptying.
It is as noisy to use as normal models, but fast so no problem for neibours.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mate22

Mate22Melbourne

Cheap Bagless Vacuum

This vacuum does a pretty good job for the price. It's no Miele, more of an HQ holden but a V8 one. It's powerful but somewhat utilitarian. It provides really powerful suction which gets less as the tank fills up. I did notice that you have to take really good care to clear the rubber gasket at the bottom of the tank when you clean the dust out. Any debris left there will cause a loss of suction. The head tool works but is pretty basic, This would make an excellent second vacuum or good for a rental house. We used it for clean ups while we were working on out place and it did a good job. Impressed with the basic power.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Emrobbo23

Emrobbo23

Amazing considering price

For $99 this vacuum is amazing!!! Comes with carpet brush head, I also do tiles and wooden floors. Can’t recommend enough!!!! Easy to empty and light, suction is incredile and it’s nearly on par with my mums $400 Miele. I you want value for money and a good product to match, I thoroughly suggest you think about this vacuum.

Kylie

Kylie

Can’t live without it

Very happy with this machine! Suction is good although regular cleaning is required,can vacuum 3 rooms plus lounge easy,good on tiles and carpeted floors,has seperate attachments for tricky small areas and corners,reasonable length of handle,barely needing to change filters,nice colour and design. Have been using for almost a year and I vacuum religiously and it’s been great! Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sian

SianPerth

This vacuum never ceases to amaze me

We have always had hand me down vacuums when I decided it was time for an upgrade. After seeing a lot of hype online about Kmarts products we decided this was the one for us. It works like a dream, each time I use it I am amazed by the amount that it picks up. Its easy to use and the addition of the tube means emptying it is simple and the main part of the vacuum doesn't get full. Well worth the money and would recommend to anyone!