Kmart 25 L Convection Microwave Oven

Kmart 25 L Convection Microwave Oven

Affordable and recommended.

An efficient microwave that can heat up food quickly and evenly. The features can be useful and are simple and straight forward to navigate. The texture of the food is retained even after heating for a long time. Affordable and recommended.

Purchased in December 2018.

Excellent product

Works well and heats food evenly. Easy to use program features. It is the perfect size and a good price. I am very happy with the product and would recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $75.00.

Noise Level

Perfect size for us as we are elderly

Easy to read on the dials & programs are excellent for its size & heats everything to perfection For elderly people it is a perfect size & heating is made easy texture of food is very good

Purchased in April 2019 for $48.00.

microwave

love the convection part, great price and works well, food tastes really good, great and easy for frozen vegatables and easy to clean, cooking time suggested is always very accurate

Purchased in May 2017 for $2.99.

Noise Level

Fire Hazard it should come with a warning .in my opinion.

I have stopped using it because it gets so hot on the outside (top/and sides) I am afraid it will catch fire in my microwave space the microwave part is good but I bought it for all its fetches not just a microwave. I will be returning this on the weekend. Not happy with this product at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Value for money

The microwave runs smooth and heats food evenly. A value for money item from Kmart. Has made desserts such as cake, banana breadand pudding in this oven. Boiled potatoes and eggs. The manual helps to assist you with all the stuff you could do with this oven. Also, operates easy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Works well.

It would be good if there was a handle to open it instead of a push button. It heats the food evenly. It’s a bit small but normal good for family heating. For the price it’s a good deal. I would recommend to anyone with a tight budget. It’s worth it. Comes with one year warranty too.

microwave

Great cheap microwave less than 100bux, does what it needs to and is nice and compact to fit in spot I have especially for it, doesn't unbalance, is straight forward, big enough to see on screen, very happy with purchase, definitely recommend to anyone on a budget who needs one

Does it job enough.

I am actually on my second one of these, the first started to make a weird noise when I was microwaving something, it sounded like it does when you microwave metal, but there was nothing in there! It takes a little bit longer to heat food than the more expensive ones do, and it gets very damp after making the food sweat so you cant close the door or it starts to grow mould. It has a very small interior so I can only just get a big dinner plate in.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent value for money

This convection microwave replaced our 16 year old LG convection microwave which had to have a heating element replaced 4 years ago at a cost of $350. This element stopped working and it was not worth replacing. I was rather sceptical when my husband bought home this $119 oven. I tested the convection with a tray of biscuits and then scones. The result was as good as my Smeg double wall oven. The microwave function performs as well as the old LG. Great value for money, just hope it lasts for a number of years.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

WORKS but not sure if made to last

Purchased 12 months ago.

Seems to work fine but the only complaint is the start "button" has already blistered and broken the plastic covering. It's used twice a day to heat coffee and occasionally to cook rice.

Not sure it's made to last as my last NEC machine was 16 years old and I only ditched it because the interior was worn.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Easy to clean and lightweight

Comes with full range of functions. Defrost works well for a forgetful family like ours. Power is strong enough packet directions don't need adjusting. It actually slightly longer times to heat up the food compared to other brands microwave but it's ok as the price is really cheap. This is really good for cooking, fast and quite. Its always good to have warm food for lunch or dinner.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Microwave

Heats food quickly and evenly
Very powerful

Have had no issues with this
There is a quick start button
As long as you keep clean it is a god microwave and easily to clean
Preserves oringal textjre of the food quite wel and has defrost options and weight options for cooking foods

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Good microwave.

I've had this microwave for about six months, and like it. It is plenty powerful, is easy to change the power settings if needed, and is fairly quiet.
My only complaint is that the stainless steel keypad seems to attract smudges, but it's easy to clean.
Overall, it's a pretty good microwave.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Not bad

Do not know hoe to define a good microwave as i have no idea how a expensive microwave works, It does the job quite well for this one with a price as cheap as this one, the price is cheap and it is not too bad, it heats up food in 5 minutes which is quite fast, i love the simple design of it and everything works well
Easy to use as there’s not much selections on it, the size is quit suitable for 2 people, definitely would recommend this to everyone

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Review for microwave

I am happy with this microwave. We have had it for around a year and has been good to us the only thing that’s ever been wrong with it was it just needed a clean every now and then. Good value for the money would recommend this product as a good one.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

This is perfect

I love This microwave and more than 20 times a day we are using this machine. I cant live without it. Heat up my food very quick. I don’t need to wait for a long time. The microwave has different programs for different kind of meals. Very simple to use too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Inexpensive and value for Money

This microwave heats evenly and is value for money. I don’t use a microwave that much but it is Highly Effective for my needs. I love Kmart, I believe they have stepped up their homeware collection, and will purchase more items from this Company. Thank you Kmart, you have done it again!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Does it job great

Been using this for 1 1/2 year and still working great. The programming features and control options available are just enough to reheat/cook a proper meal. The microwave also heat the food evenly. The only downside is it takes a few seconds longer to heat the same food compared to when first bought.

Date PurchasedMar 2017