Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

MPN: P90N28AP-S3

7 questions from our users

John S.

John S.asked

Hello, I was wondering if either of these features are present:

1. Lamp automatically turns off after a few minutes when the door is left open.
2. Lamp can be manually turned off while the door is open, without having to turn off the mains power.

nissacow
nissacow

Nope, neither

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

I cannot set the clock, it keeps reverting to timer!! The booklet says ‘in Standby mode’ where do I find this mode??

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

I can’t set the clock!! It keeps reverting to timer?? The instructions say ‘in Standby mode’ how do I find this mode??

Kevin

Kevinasked

I am looking for a replacement glass plate for the microwave. Any idea what size it is?

Mandy
Mandy

What location are you? I have the glass plate.

David S.
David S.

Hi, i need the glass plate as mine was broken. I'm in sydney, could you send me a message?

Frankasked

The globe has blown so how do I replace it?

Jodi

Jodiasked

My microwave turned on twice by itself and when I opened the door there was a lot of water in it. Outside was dry. The last thing cooked in it was a sausage roll hours before. What could it be?

Tina P

Tina Pasked

How do you change the light globe on the 28 LT KMart microwave model number EM930AH1 ?

Frank

Hi Tina P - Did you get a response to your question on how to replace a light globe in your microwave oven (same model as mine)? The globe has blown in my oven as well.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives