Kmart 28L EM930AH1

Kmart 28L EM930AH1 (page 2 of 2)

Small but ok

You basically get wat u pay for when purchasing this small capacity cheep microwave. Dont expect to fit a large plate inside or heat up anything in an instant. In saying that, it does exactly what it advertised it would do . I have only used once so cant comment on durability

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good Value

When you don't have a need of any fancy features or space I would really recommend this product.

It works as advertised and cooks food just how you would expect with any microwave and is extremely cheap for something that is a requirement for every kitchen. Would definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good

I bought this from Kmart in 2015. I wanted something very cheap and this fit the bill perfectly. It is a good microwave, certainly good value for money. The only problem is, compared to the other microwave: It may take a bit longer than the other microwave to heat food.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Great for the price.

Aesthetically it’s not as nice looking as most microwaves on the market, however for the price and size it’s great value for money. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and setting the clock on it doesn’t require an expert. It’s good value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great value

This is my 2nd homemaker microwave and I just can't go past the value for money. I only ever use a microwave for heating and defrosting so I don't need an over the top expensive appliance. It does everything I need it to do. The control panel is easy to use and has a one press button for quick 30sec heating.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I am looking for a replacement glass plate for the microwave. Any idea what size it is?
What location are you? I have the glass plate.Hi, i need the glass plate as mine was broken. I'm in sydney, could you send me a message?

The globe has blown so how do I replace it?

My microwave turned on twice by itself and when I opened the door there was a lot of water in it. Outside was dry. The last thing cooked in it was a sausage roll hours before. What could it be?

Kmart 28L EM930AH1