Kmart Anko 28L Microwave

Kmart Anko 28L Microwave (page 2 of 2)

MPN: P90N28AP-S3

See the Best Microwaves in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa B

Lisa BRUTHERGLEN

Cheapy but a goody

Absolutely love this microwave. Was used in a takeaway business for 2 years and is now our everyday microwave. Lots of different functions. Very simple to use. Never missed a beat. Terrific value for money and has a lovely black and silver design. Can't fault it. Will definitely purchase another one in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Phil

PhilWindsor

Small but ok

You basically get wat u pay for when purchasing this small capacity cheep microwave. Dont expect to fit a large plate inside or heat up anything in an instant. In saying that, it does exactly what it advertised it would do . I have only used once so cant comment on durability

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tyler T

Tyler TOakleigh East

Good Value

When you don't have a need of any fancy features or space I would really recommend this product.

It works as advertised and cooks food just how you would expect with any microwave and is extremely cheap for something that is a requirement for every kitchen. Would definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Gordon

GordonWestmead

Good

I bought this from Kmart in 2015. I wanted something very cheap and this fit the bill perfectly. It is a good microwave, certainly good value for money. The only problem is, compared to the other microwave: It may take a bit longer than the other microwave to heat food.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Harrington

HarringtonSydney, NSW

Great for the price.

Aesthetically it’s not as nice looking as most microwaves on the market, however for the price and size it’s great value for money. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and setting the clock on it doesn’t require an expert. It’s good value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jodie

JodieSydney

Great value

This is my 2nd homemaker microwave and I just can't go past the value for money. I only ever use a microwave for heating and defrosting so I don't need an over the top expensive appliance. It does everything I need it to do. The control panel is easy to use and has a one press button for quick 30sec heating.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

John S.

John S.asked

Hello, I was wondering if either of these features are present:

1. Lamp automatically turns off after a few minutes when the door is left open.
2. Lamp can be manually turned off while the door is open, without having to turn off the mains power.

nissacow
nissacow

Nope, neither

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

I cannot set the clock, it keeps reverting to timer!! The booklet says ‘in Standby mode’ where do I find this mode??

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

I can’t set the clock!! It keeps reverting to timer?? The instructions say ‘in Standby mode’ how do I find this mode??

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

CategoryMicrowaves