Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven Questions & Answers (page 2 of 9)

MPN: AO8606

165 questions from our users

Lisa M.
Lisa M.asked

Can i cook roast potatoes and if so do they need to be oiled also pumpkin roast carrots to

DM777
DM777asked

Bought this oven today. The door didn't close so had to replace it. 2nd one has faulty LED display where 8 is displaying instead of 0. Anyone experience this?

Natalie M.asked

First time using air fryer tonight but potatoes pumpkin and carrots felt quite dry if u were to lightly spray them with oil will they cook more moist?

Natalie M.asked

Wat temperature should u put it on if cooking pumpkin carrots and potatoes?

180 degrees C

Natalie M.asked

Can u use baking trays in this air fryer

J60913

Yes baking trays that will fit the space

Natalie M.asked

Can the 3 in 1 roast pumpkin carrots and potatoes?......and if so how long for?

Natalie M.asked

Can u roast pumpkin, carrots and potatoes in the 3 in 1 and if so how long for?

Yes 20 - 30 mins

Noel W.
Noel W.asked

What does E1 means as the Airfryer just stopped.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Error

Judyasked

Been very happy with our airfryer oven from Kmart, been using it since mid year, Today I tried to roast a chicken, not rotisserie, just on the rack. Set to cook at 200degrees for 50 minutes, was gfoing to add time if needed, But after about 10 minutes it beeped (I was not in room so was a message I didn't see it) and turned itself off. Tried unplugging, different outlets etc but it seems dead. any ideas? I bought it online and don't have email receipt due to upgrading my Win 10

Isabella R.
Isabella R.

Hey Judy I had the same problem with mine just the other day. I plan to take it back as within consumer law it’s still within the warranty. Just wondering how you went about yours of if it started working again?

Ronelle
Ronelle

Hi Isabel and Judy.

I’ve got the air fryer for less than 2 months now.
Today whilst using it it just beeped and went off.
Super annoyed and annoyed that I didn’t keep the receipt to take it back to K Mart.

Judy

to Isabel and Renelle. It is January now, I returned ours December 2nd, got receipt for refund, which did not go back on my card till just this week!!!!(another story)
When I returned mine to Kmart the girl at the counter said a lot had been returned, she had one on order herself and was going to cancel it. My husband and I decide to go elsewhere, ended up buying a much larger one Kogan 23l and it is fabulous. Have done a lot of shopping with Kogan and recommend them.

Megan G.asked

Can anyone tell me how to get the door off. The instructions in the manual are pretty vague and I have tried but it doesn't seem to want to come off.

Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.

It may be taped on the sides to hold the door in place for transport.

Megan G.

@Jacqui H. Thanks for the reply but I meant for cleaning. It says in the manual that the door can come off for ease of cleaning but isn't really clear on how to remove it. I was just wondering if anyone who has removed their door can explain how to do it because my door doesn't seem to want to budge.

Jason G.

Open door a little and then pull towards yourself. It should come off the little hinge hooks

Dyana Murray
Dyana Murrayasked

I have only used my 3 in 1air fryer 3 times and I went to use it to cook wedges and I turned it on beeping and flashing like mad so I turned it off at PowerPoint unplugged it and the lights were still flashing for abit I was worried it was going to blow up and didn't get a chance to cook in it $129 no happy at all Kmart

Cheryl
Cherylasked

When will this product be available again

Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.

I just managed to buy one online. Finally!

Beverly S.
Beverly S.asked

My new 3in1 airfryer from Kmart keeps flashing and beeping I have it on the bench with a safety board underneath

Lee
Lee

Mine too, 2nd time trying to use it - turned it on and it’s flashing and beeping, open the door and the noise stops but still flashing. I came here for answers.

Jess
Jessasked

Light stopped working, can't find anywhere to say if it can be replaced.

Janice B.
Janice B.asked

Do you have any of these instore please

Danny F.
Danny F.asked

what is the price?

Luke I.asked

I’ve been using the 3 in 1 air fryer for a month or so and today it just suddenly powered off. And it won’t turn on or show the power button at all. Pls help

Joanne
Joanne

Same here. Did you have any joy getting any answers?

Jason G.

Ours stopped in the middle of cooking potato gems 2 days ago. Thought it may have over heated so I tried it the next morning, nothing on the display, no beeps, nothing. I'll pull it apart and see if it has a fuse that may have blown, otherwise it'll go in the bin.

Luke I.

Yeah we just returned ours and got our money back

Carolyn
Carolynasked

What is the best recipe for making chips (from scratch)?

LDudman
LDudmanasked

Hi
It’s the second time I have used my air fryer and I’m making fresh potato fry’s but the machine keeps turning off why?

angmc
angmcasked

what accessories come with this product please

Heyjoe
Heyjoe

Rotisserie skewer, 3 mesh shelves, 1 Solid non mesh tray, mesh chip basket. No idea if Items are aluminium or steel as it's not stated anywhere.

Other Food Dehydrators