Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven Questions & Answers (page 4 of 9)

MPN: AO8606

166 questions from our users

Nancy C.asked

My specifications say 35cm wide mine measures 31cm and trays are not very wide - Is this correct?

Scott

35cm is the width of the whole oven, not the tray.

Nancy C.

Thanks again Scott. Just measured Oven from each side to side and definitely only 31 cm not 35 cm with the Trays inside measuring 23-24 cm which makes it hard to find dishes to use inside it. What do you suggest as it is really too small.

Carmen T.
Carmen T.asked

Is the 3 in 1 air fryer oven available to purchase online?

Scott

Yes. Visit the Kmart website.

kerri
kerriasked

can the kmart 3 in 1 airfryer oven be used as a toaster oven. Bought yesterday. Just curious as other more expensive brands can. Thanks if anybody knows

I.P. Daily

Please try it out and share the results

Scott

It does a great job of making open sandwiches and cheese melts, although it's not the best at making toasted sandwiches and jaffles.

lesleyoneil
lesleyoneilasked

Is there any 3 in I anko airfryers in stores in geelong

martin b.
martin b.asked

Hi does this air fryer use an infrared bulb for heating or a traditional element?
Cheers

Michael
Michael

Element Just like electric stove top

sylviaasked

My light does not work? Only just bought this. Can I replace the light or do I need to take it back. Waited so long for this so disappointing

sylvia

I still have not had a reply

I.P. Daily

Who are your expecting to reply?

sylvia

Obviously I have the wrong site sry

Elsie Wood
Elsie Woodasked

Why can’t I order this oven fro Kmart

They are out of stock

Karen R.
Karen R.asked

Does anyone know where to get replacement trays and racks to fit this baby?

Baby??

Scott

You can purchase them from Baby Trays & Racks 'R' Us for the low, low special introductory offer price of $16349.95 for a tray and $22849.95 for a rack.

Nancy C.

Hi Scott this made me laugh must be a mistake somewhere in the price.

Helenasked

Does it cook cakes and desserts

Scott

Most certainly! You can buy separately cake tins small enough to fit inside, and you can also make fruit pies with puff pastry. Try getting a Caramello Koala chocolate bar, wrapping it in a layer of puff pastry, 14 minutes at 200°C turning once, serve with ice cream. Use tinned pie apples from your supermarket, cinnamon sugar and puff pastry sheets to make apple pies.

Judy C.
Judy C.asked

How to cook frozen mini meat pies in Kmart 3 in 1 air fryer oven

Lisa Kasked

It’s my first time using a air fryer. I’ve used two functions now and on both settings its noisy throughout the cooking time, it’s as loud as a range hood. Is this normal or is something wrong with my air fryer

Scott

No, it's normally a bit louder than a regular sized microwave oven.

Lisa K

Thank you. I was a little surprised that the air fryer is noisy for the entire cooking time.

Judy C.
Judy C.asked

What type of surface can you setup the 3 in 1 air fryer oven on

Scott

I've got mine sitting on a tempered glass cutting board which is itself sitting on the hotplates of my electric cooktop. Just make sure you leave enough room around the oven and behind it, as the box does get warm.

Raghadasked

When I turn the air fryer on, the top grill is not getting red, is that normal?

Scott

Yes. It doesn't take much effort to warm the inside of the oven to 200 degrees.

Thank you!

Elsie Wood
Elsie Woodasked

Have you stock of this item

Scott

Please, there's no point asking that question here. We are customers, same as you. If you want to know stock levels, visit the product's page on the Kmart website, find the phone number of the stores nearest you and call them directly.

Sue    WA
Sue WAasked

Where can I find recipes for the Kmart 3 in 1 Air Fryer please

Scott

Kmart have three books available in their stores. The best one is:

Sue    WA
Sue WA

Helen

There's a great group on facebook

Kat
Katasked

The manual you get with it is crap.
Does anyone have any better instructions for it?

Scott

Use it like you would an ordinary oven. Yes, the instructions are relatively basic, but with imagination, trial and error you'll be making tasty treats for your family in no time! Just stock up on things like puff pastry sheets, canned pie apples and cinnamon sugar. There's also a terrific book at Kmart for recipes...

Ann Tulloh
Ann Tullohasked

Where can I buy this air fryer

Scott

Kmart stores have them for AUD$129 including free delivery. Amazon online store have the exact same Anko branded product for AUD$213.95 including $39.95 delivery.

Cindy K.
Cindy K.asked

Hi,
purchased today the 3 in 1 fryer. How do I heat up & crisp an already made small pizza from the fridge.
Which icon ( baking ? ) do I press ?

Check instructions

Scott

Plug in and power on the unit at the power point. A blue circle should light up in the bottom centre of the oven's main panel. Make sure the only things inside the oven are a rack for the pizza and the food itself, placed at the first rung level above the two bars on the side walls. Make sure the door is properly closed. Press and hold the blue circle button until the display lights up. Give the centre power key a quick press, the fan will start and the oven will warm up. Use the + and - pads on the left of the panel to change the time. From refrigerator cold, your pizza should take about seven minutes at 180C to be hot enough. To stop at any time during the cook, just open the door; restart by a quick press on the centre power icon.
Remember, cooking is a process where you ADD heat. Put in too much and you'll overcook, not enough and you'll be undercooked or cold. Better to be under and add more, because adding too much heat will ruin the food.

Ann Tulloh
Ann Tullohasked

Are they in stock

Macca
Macca

Depends where you live, I’m in Mackay, none available, so I’ve purchased one from Orange Nsw, lucky family are bringing it up ;) lol ...can’t wait!!! :))))

Helen W.asked

is this still available

Rhee L.
Rhee L.

Still available but first check online for which stores are currently stocked, also hold onto your receipt incase of malfunction.

Helen W.

Have checked on line and phoned several stores a couple of times and is definitely not available in my area.

Scott

Here Helen. Order one of these at the same price. The unit is almost identical to the Kmart one, except it comes with more accessories...

Other Food Dehydrators