Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

3.7

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Great little oven, use 3-4 times a week

I originally bought the 3.2 litre, which I out in my Caravan, this one is better as it has 3 shelves, and also a great rotisserie function and basket for chips, I hardly turn the oven on now, this doesn’t require preheating and cooks in less than half of what a normal oven does, have done many recipes it it including cupcakes and scones, fantastic value and awesome machine

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$129.00.

DaleFraser130

DaleFraser130AU

Piece of garbage

Worked sort of okay for 2 months.
Basket stopped turning then one day it just turned itself off and would not turn back on.
No more in stock. Don't buy. Typical chinese

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Used for Meat
Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUst what we needed for the two of us

Perfect for cooking our meals And nice and easy to clean up afterwards so easy to operate we bought this because it was recommended to us my other family members

Purchased in July 2020 at Northlakes for A$129.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Mary L.

Mary L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pleasantly surprised

i bought the 3 in 1 air fryer yesterday and used it today.i also have the 5.3 litre.i love both.excellent instead of stove and oven.meals cook very quick.am very happy

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for A$139.00.

Rhee L.

Rhee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine but poorly made

On my second machine now which has just stopped working exactly like the previous unit did, probably won't bother with another exchange and just get my money back this time. My advice is to not bother with this product and look elsewhere for a more reliably made air fryer.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$129.00.

AAA

AAA

Rotisserie could be better

Love it but rotisserie keeps stopping. I returned it and after 2 months have to return it once again. Easy to clean and I do like the way it cooks.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

I love that the air fryer produces crispy food! my family thinks the chicken i make in it is better than kfc!
We love that it doesn't heat up the whole house in summer like a normal oven would.
Only annoying thing is the door comes off randomly sometimes, and i wish there were more trays to fit more food in! It can also be a bit tricky to get the rotisserie tool out

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Soft Vegetables
Katelynmuzz

Katelynmuzz

not for the boring cook

I think I was being a bit adventurous when I got this, I really should have just got the standard air fryer but I’m a sucker for hype.
The food cooks amazing in it, but in saying that I cook the standard hot chips or party pies. Nothing spectacular.
I tried using the dehydrator to make potato chips but it was too time consuming and I wasn’t really happy with the outcome, so i haven’t been adventurous enough to try again.
Cleaning is as easy as wiping it over with a sponge. Like an oven use some foil and you’re set.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Vegetables
Kazza

Kazza

It's so perfect and easy to clean

Best thing we ever brought. Love it so much it cuts time and healthy option. I couldn't live without it now. I wasn't big on airfryer but this changes everything it is the best.

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$115.00.

Used for Meat and Soft Vegetables