Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven (page 2 of 2)

MPN: AO8606

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

3.9

RhondaM

RhondaMPerth, WA

Simply amazing

Very easy to use with perfect results every time. Best purchase I have made in a long time. Amazing little oven and very easy to clean. If in the future they make a larger one I will be the first in line to purchase and that way I will never have to use my big oven.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Sis

SisSydney, NSW

High hopes

I was so excited to buy my air fryer I read the instructions the key pad lit up briefly the only thing showing on the key screen was the power and light button after a while the light button went off but I could not get the power button to work I don’t know if I missed some thing or if it was faulty I took it back and got my money back when they get more in I will definitely buy another one I still have high hopes for the next one

Purchased in January 2020.

mac

macSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally fantastic. Amazing value for the money

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Online Store.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

It's okay

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Soft Vegetables
Kazza

Kazza

It's so perfect and easy to clean

Best thing we ever brought. Love it so much it cuts time and healthy option. I couldn't live without it now. I wasn't big on airfryer but this changes everything it is the best.

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$115.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Meat and Soft Vegetables
Nessy

NessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I don't have to turn my big oven on to cook my son some nuggets. Cooks faster than my oven, easier to clean, doesn't heat the kitchen up on a hot day, food comes out crispy, love the rotisserie basket.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Vegetables, Meat and Soft Vegetables