Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606
See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Multi-functional cooking appliance

• Affordably priced

Cons

• Doesn't always function smoothly

Christopher F.
Christopher F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good example of a junk product.

The construction of the oven is garbage, the rotisserie arms are so flimsy they can't handle more than 1kg without bending. I woukd not recommend this if you intend to rotisserie anything at all. The only thing it's good for is quickly heating up chips, and even then, the chip basket is cumbersome to deal with when hot.

Purchased in July 2021 at Kmart for $109.00.

Used for Hard Fruit
Steve 47
Steve 47Perth, WA

ANKO AO 8606 Air Fryer Oven

I bought this unit for my wife, we used it once and then it would not turn on. It worked great the first time but now you plug it in and the light indicator flashes and then goes out and you cant turn it on using the electronic panel the power button is lite but nothing. Frustrating to say the least. Not recommended. Leave on shelf.

Purchased in February 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Ronebarker
RonebarkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Waited ages to get one of these air fryers. I particularly wanted to use the rotisserie. I was quite happy with the way it cooked the chicken but had to cut off the legs as the manual states not to cook a chicken larger than 1kg. Impossible to find one that small. I used it once, the next day it would only switch on the light and after nearly an hour of switching off and back on, I gave up. The problem I believe is in the electronic system

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Melea
MeleaSydney, NSW

waste of time

I just bought it. Made perfect potato gems. Went back to put pizza inside. wont power board on. I carted this garbage on a bus across town too- now I get to do it all over again to return it. doubt I can be bothered getting an exchange. like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart.

Product is used Rarely
Food Dehydrators

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Food Dehydrators

Dettasked

Hi, I just bought the kmart 3 in 1 oven air fryer. Was able to set it up easily enough, except, I cant work out how to change the minutes. I can change the hour easy, and I can change the dehydrator by half hour, but for the love of money, I can't figure out the minutes....
TIA
Cheers
Odette

Helen Strawford
Helen Strawford

Just press the + or - button on the left side - each press 1 minute or hold finger down on + or - until desired time reached

Dett

Thankyou...I feel really stupid...I worked it out today...I was looking at it a digital clock, I thought if it read, 11:00, I thought it was 11hrs and the zero's were the minute buttons...lol....such a blonde thing...haha

Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.asked

Hi, my 3 in 1 is just out of warranty and has stopped working. I have a receipt but can’t take it back until after lockdown. Anyone been able to get a refund out of warranty.

Stephen
Stephenasked

I've lost a fixing screw for the rotisserie fork! How can I get some spares?

Mauster48
Mauster48

It's an generic M6 size thumbscrew (need to confirm), as long it is not too long it will work.

See all Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven questions

Features

• Air fryer, benchtop oven and dehydrator in one means you can save both money and space in your kitchen
  • 10 pre-set functions: Chips, chops, prawns, baking, drumsticks, steaks, fish, chicken, dehydrate and defrost
  • 11 litre capacity provides plenty of space for most foods
  • 3-litre removable frying basket for the air frying function.

Here's what reviewers thought:

The majority of reviews on the Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven are positive, with most people finding it easy to use and clean.

Most home chefs used this appliance for its air frying function, followed by the oven function.

Reviewers appreciated the way this 3-in-1 Air Fryer crisped their foods, and how it cooked a variety of foods. One reviewer stated they cooked everything in their air fryer from chips, chicken and hash browns to dim sims.

Some reviewers mentioned that their rotisserie and air fryer basket stopped turning sometimes, or turned very slowly or temperamentally. Some electronic glitches were also noted, with timers and the touch screen display.

However reviewers experienced good customer service from Kmart if they needed to return the product.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens, Air Fryers and Food Dehydrators