Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

Pros

• Multi-functional cooking appliance

• Affordably priced

Cons

• Doesn't always function smoothly

Mell

MellMetford

Love it

No good for dehydrating food, and it hard to get cake pans that fit, but I've cooked steak, salmon,chips, potato bake, and banana cake (photo included ) It's idea for singles and couples. Love mine

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad

Was brilliant until it just stopped.

I bought this 3:1 kmart oven last March2020 & loved it, used it a couple of timesca week, was a bit noisey, was quicker than turning on the main oven especially in summer, now in Jan 2021 it has just stopped, I turned it on it beeped & turned off, I'm not best impressed. It has not been abused, will see what kmart have to say as it's still in the 1year warranty period, but I don't have the receipt.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Melea

MeleaSydney, NSW

waste of time

I just bought it. Made perfect potato gems. Went back to put pizza inside. wont power board on. I carted this garbage on a bus across town too- now I get to do it all over again to return it. doubt I can be bothered getting an exchange. like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart.

Food Dehydrators

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Food Dehydrators

Michael Jackson

Michael JacksonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Purchased in December 2020 for $129.00.

Brooke M.

Brooke M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good until it blew up

I loved my AF until about 2 months in it blew up, started blinking and beeping and just gave up. Similar to past reviews the rotis function seems to blow the motor or something.

Purchased in October 2020 for $129.00.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A bit disappointed

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $129.00.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUst what we needed for the two of us

Perfect for cooking our meals And nice and easy to clean up afterwards so easy to operate we bought this because it was recommended to us my other family members

Purchased in July 2020 at Northlakes for $129.00.

Rhee L.

Rhee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine but poorly made

On my second machine now which has just stopped working exactly like the previous unit did, probably won't bother with another exchange and just get my money back this time. My advice is to not bother with this product and look elsewhere for a more reliably made air fryer.

Purchased in May 2020 for $129.00.

Yoyo

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

I love that the air fryer produces crispy food! my family thinks the chicken i make in it is better than kfc!
We love that it doesn't heat up the whole house in summer like a normal oven would.
Only annoying thing is the door comes off randomly sometimes, and i wish there were more trays to fit more food in! It can also be a bit tricky to get the rotisserie tool out

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Food Dehydrators

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Food Dehydrators

Katelynmuzz

Katelynmuzz

not for the boring cook

I think I was being a bit adventurous when I got this, I really should have just got the standard air fryer but I’m a sucker for hype.
The food cooks amazing in it, but in saying that I cook the standard hot chips or party pies. Nothing spectacular.
I tried using the dehydrator to make potato chips but it was too time consuming and I wasn’t really happy with the outcome, so i haven’t been adventurous enough to try again.
Cleaning is as easy as wiping it over with a sponge. Like an oven use some foil and you’re set.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for $129.00.

See all Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven reviews

Kelly M.

Kelly M.asked

My air fryer is in standby mode and the globe icon is flashing. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? Nothing is responding when touching the on/off button or the flashing globe button. Thanks

Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact the service number ?

Merrilly P.
Merrilly P.

Mine is doing the same. I have called and they have no answers

Return it

BRIGITTE

BRIGITTEasked

How do I set the clock?

Check your manual

Kathleen Summersasked

FTrying to make some chips in the rotisserie but rotisserie stops working after 2 slow turns

J60913
J60913

Either you have overloaded it, or it’s faulty
I only use 1/2 packet of frozen chips each time

Only 12 chips in just to try it out

See all Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven questions

Features

• Air fryer, benchtop oven and dehydrator in one means you can save both money and space in your kitchen
  • 10 pre-set functions: Chips, chops, prawns, baking, drumsticks, steaks, fish, chicken, dehydrate and defrost
  • 11 litre capacity provides plenty of space for most foods
  • 3-litre removable frying basket for the air frying function.

Here's what reviewers thought:

The majority of reviews on the Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven are positive, with most people finding it easy to use and clean.

Most home chefs used this appliance for its air frying function, followed by the oven function.

Reviewers appreciated the way this 3-in-1 Air Fryer crisped their foods, and how it cooked a variety of foods. One reviewer stated they cooked everything in their air fryer from chips, chicken and hash browns to dim sims.

Some reviewers mentioned that their rotisserie and air fryer basket stopped turning sometimes, or turned very slowly or temperamentally. Some electronic glitches were also noted, with timers and the touch screen display.

However reviewers experienced good customer service from Kmart if they needed to return the product.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens, Air Fryers and Food Dehydrators