Kmart 4-Slice Stainless Steel Long Slot

Kmart 4-Slice Stainless Steel Long Slot

See the Best Toasters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Both burns and undercooks at the same time

I usually toast sour dough style bread/ bakery bread and have had constant issues. It burns the outside crust of the bread very quickly while the middle is undercooked. one side is usually burnt while the other is undertoasted. sets off fire alarm everytime. I think the heat elements clearly are just on overdrive. very frustrating, dont reccommend at all.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Deeslee

DeesleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not bad for the price - actually, not good

I bought this toaster in December 2017 and thought it not too bad at the time. It is not a good toaster. It toasts more on one side than the other, the lowering tray on the inside seems to have detached from its anchor and doesn't lift the toast out when it's done. We have to have a set of wooden tongs nearby to get the toast out or we burn our fingers. As I said when I first reviewed it, the case marks easily and won't wipe clean. I should have bought a better toaster in the first place. Moral is... you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JoR

JoRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great toaster

This toaster has even toasting on two or four slice.It is quick to toast the bread and can fit crumpets and split muffins.It has a deep and wide long slot.Does leave fingerprints on casing but easy to polish off with a cloth.The lever does not appear flimsy.Easy to remove crumb tray.Just as good as the more expensive toasters and I think it would do well with daily family use.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Looks good for price

Its about the same as most Toasters cooks one side perfectly and the other side not enough having said that you can purchase a more expensive toaster and the same thing happen so I guess I would recommend it as the price is so reasonable and looks good only a little large in size

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Joana

Joana

best toaster I ever had

Evenly toasted slices, didn't burn, nice-looking. And cheap! the only fault I found was that the steel started looking a bit rusty very quickly. That didn't keep it from working well, though. Unfortunately, I damaged it! Went back to the store but couldn't find it anymore, otherwise I would have bought the same product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Boronia

Boronia

Great toaster

This toaster is great value. Unlike my last four slice toaster this one allows for wide slices of bread to be toasted in one go. No more turning the toast around half way and hoping that the overlap won't burn. Cheap, nice looking and easy to use. Great value toaster.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Perfect toast

I bought a Russell Hobbs vintage toaster two months ago for $ 100. Looked beautiful, however to have toast, had to put it on the highest setting and then the lever broke off. Very disappointed and returned it . and bought a K Mart 4 slice Toaster for $ 39.Toasts perfectly and very happy with it.

Date PurchasedOct 2016