Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Slow Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kath

KathDarlington

It will do...

You get what you pay for as they say. Super cute to look at but... food sticks around edges when cooking on high and the plastic handles aren’t the best quality. For the once every so often user I guess it’s okish. You’ll be hard pressed to find anything quite this cheap though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, missing few key convenience measures

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jarrad

JarradWA, 6063

My slow cooker

I have had this for a little while now. I love it and I really love winter time or the colder weather as I can put some dinner on and not worry all day about dinner as can have a nice hot meal waiting for me when i come home. Super easy to clean, just remove the cooker itself and wash like your normal dishes.

Romy

Romy

Use it all the time

I use my slow cooker on a weekly basis and this one in particular works really well. Cleans easily and looks nice and stylish. My slow cooker saves me so much time and takes the stress out of preparing a meal when im out and about during the day time.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Mandie

MandieAdelaide

Love slow cooking

For me a slow cooker is an essential part of a kitchen and the Kmart 5l slow cooker fits the bill perfectly. It's stylish and does the job of cooking perfectly. I simply set up what I want to cook, turn it on and leave it. As it looks so good, it remains sitting on my kitchen bench at all times

Grandma1

Grandma1Langwarrin

Great product

This works perfectly well. Easy to clean. Looks great in black. What a great price for a product that gets so much use in my house. We cook roasts, casseroles, have even cooked the most delicious soups. It’s just so much easier tonpop a meal on in the morning and enjoy it whenever your day slows down. Been giving this a flogging and holding up so far

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Greg

GregWA, 6171

Good Machine

I have had this for a few years now and it is a great cooker. It is very easy to clean and cooks well. I have actually brought 2 of these now as we have a big family. The price is very reasonable and performance is good. Will definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Georgina

GeorginaMelbourne

Excellent Meals

I am vegetarian and need to cook meat for my husband so I brought this slow cooker. This has been the best investment I have made. Don't have to try and guess when the meat is cooked, just pop it in the slow cooker and 6-8 hrs later meal is ready

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Don't cook dry.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sarah

SarahDandenong

Does it's job

I got this for mothers day and I absolutely love it!!! Works perfectly and saves me so much time in the kitchen. Only thing I regret is not getting it sooner!!! You definitely don't need to spend a fortune on one this does just as good of a job as any other one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Amy P

Amy P

Handy dandy with no hefty price tags

After looking around for a slow cooker for a while I opted for the cheaper version. Same great results as any other slow cookers and gets the job done, so easy. Just pop everything in and let it do the work, easy to clean and easy to cook. Wonderful kitchen appliance

Samantha

SamanthaPerth

Makes cooking so easy!

This is my favourite kitchen product by far! I use my slow cooker at least 3 times per week. It takes the hassle and fuss out of cooking. The meals you can prepare are endless and everything I have made has been so good! It's easy to clean also which makes washing up a breeze.

Gin

GinPerth

Great looking, good working

Cooks well, iv made a lot of things in it that i never imagined possible!! So easy to clean, looks really nice on the bench aswell, its not a tacky looking appliance you need to hide in the cupboard. I think the possibilities are endless in what you can cook! Even a pavlova.

jimemail

jimemailMelbourne

Great time saver

I bought this to try out slow cookers and it turns out its a good one. I love how you can put ingredients in and it cooks dinner while youre at work. Its simple to use, easy to clean and does a tasty job. Im converted to the slow cooker way now.Another great Kmart gadget.

Michaela k

Michaela kMelbourne

Pretty good for a beginner

This was my first venture into the world of slow cooking so I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't have any experience with any other brands but this one seemed to get the job done. Everything I have cooked has turned out well. The heating is even and it holds its heat after lifting the lid a lot.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
kz33am

kz33amMelbourne

Amazing!

I use this 3 or more times a week.
Very happy with the meals that i can make with this.
It is so easy to clean not too heavy but is quite sturdy and well made.
Very happy with the price!
It's very easy to use.
I highly recommend this for anybody!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Maz

MazNewcastle NSW

Great Machine

Love my slow cooker. I use it at least once a week. Have experimented with different types of meals even made my own bread. It's great to take camping ... put your ingredients in the pot then enjoy your day. You don't have to spend all your holiday preparing and cooking meals. The best thing is you don't have to spend a fortune to buy it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Wendy

Wendy

Perfect!

Bought a new slow cooker from Kmart and I can not be happier. I now use my slow cooker at least 3 times a week. So easy to use. Easy to clean. Was easy to learn to use it. I'm very happy with the slow cooker and encourage my family & friends to get their next one from Kmart. Thanks Kmart.

Hollie

HolliePimpama Queensland

This is great when busy

I'm so happy with my slow cooker , it looks so uperclass , is great for busy days too just put a nice meal on and come back home too dinner ready and all u have too do is dish it up . Easy too use and so easy too clean

Cassie

CassieAdelaide

Love!

Love this slow cooker ! The main meal I cook is my beef chilli - it cooks to absolute perfection.
I have also cooked chicken curry & the chicken came out so tender and juicy. Why pay more $$ for a "higher" brand when this one does the job, if not better?!

Date PurchasedJul 2016