Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker (page 3 of 5)

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

Thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Cassie

CassieAdelaide

Love!

Love this slow cooker ! The main meal I cook is my beef chilli - it cooks to absolute perfection.
I have also cooked chicken curry & the chicken came out so tender and juicy. Why pay more $$ for a "higher" brand when this one does the job, if not better?!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Ken

KenRobinvale

cheap

Purchased to relace one that was a lot more expensive that had a 5 cent washer crumble with age, so far has been simple and good to use with great results. Temperature control could be a bit clearer, OFF. LOW. HIGH. WARM. ? WARM. Over all very happy with product, not happy with Kmart Mildura shifting checkout to centre of store, what a bright idea that is!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Jon

JonAdelaide

Handy

Having never owned a slow cooker before this opened up a whole world of culinary delights. The internet is full of endless creations. It certainly does the job so far as I can tell. It's great having an endless supply of stews and curries with minimal effort. It's a good price to buy one and give it a try.

Chookii

ChookiiAU

This product is excellent value for money

Extremely happy with this product
Very easy to clean after use
Comes with a warrenty card and information booklet which has a few yummy recipies included
Satisfied with the standard settings
Can cook so many different meats and vegetables
Slow cooker is very easy to use
Great value for money

Christy Seymour

Christy SeymourDaceyville, New South Wales

best slow cooker.

although it cooks a little faster than other slow cookers it is definitely a great one.
the price was great.
really handy to be able to put dinner on and then run errands and come back in the evening to a home cooked meal.
make life so much easier for busy lives.
can have some cooked on bits but nothing a good soak and scrub can't fix.
i love the stylish design.

ashish

ashishtownsville

Use it almost daily, and is the best

Some of my best dishes have come out of this slow cooker. Its extremely amazing. you can set it to the temperature and time you need, and relax. your food is taken care of by this ultimate product. Cleaning ity is also very easy. and great value for money. Highly recommend

Tina_E

Tina_EAU

Just so many different ideas

Slow cooking has become a great help in budgeting. I bought two and use them regularly in meal planning.
One or two days cooking can get a week or so of meals. Temp took a little tweaking but the possibilities for this are endless. Dinners, dessert, bread and even candle and soap making.
Having this makes Christmas prep even easier and always have a frozen meal for kids on busy days.
Truly worth the money and a quick google search will turn up things you wouldn't even think were possible.

Briony Kennish

Briony KennishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for the price

This is such s great product for the price it cooks really well on high or low I found it very easy to wash the bowl insert but if they was any splatter on the inside of the actual cooker part it was a little difficult to clean off other than that it is a fantastic slow cooker.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

I love this slow cooker. Does tend to run a little hot on low but for the price it's easy to work with. Have cooked many successful meals and will continue to do so. Will definitely buy the same product again if for any reason I need to replace the old one.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Kiwigirl

KiwigirlPerth

Great

Such a good inexpensive slow cooker, funky is style as well.
Use my slow cooker for roasts, corned beef and now its winter soups
Easy to clean and light weight frame.
I have bought m daughter one as she is a fulltime working Mummy and great for those busy afternoons

Brit

BritDevonport

Good.

I use my slow cooker for everything! Only problem is when I make stew it gets thick, and then starts to burn around the bottom, so stew I can not cook & go out during the day I have to stay home all day to watch to make sure it doesn't burn other things like silverside turn out perfect!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
JK1190

JK1190Brisbane

You get what you pay for.

Cooking results were good the couple of times I got to use it.
Cleaning was easy, as can be expected with simple crock pots, the decorative front was a little more difficult as it wasn't a smooth surface.
Looks pretty.
After using for only a short three month period, while cooking in it the crockpot base fell away!

Karen

KarenPerth

Looks good, good price, works fab

I have owned every slow cooker on the marker! Price doesn't make any difference!
This is the best slow cooker Iv had. It's stylish looking and very functional. I have the small and large size! Amazing product. Well done Kmart you never cease to amaze me!! For the quality and price now!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Amz

AmzNewcastle

I can't live with out this

I purchased this last year and it's still going strong
The food always cooks evenly, I have purchased many in the past that buy nine compare to this one
I even got a second one just in case something happens. To this one
I was hesitant at first but I wouldn't look back

daisy

daisyPerth

Works well, looks good

Was attracted to the look of this at first, really pretty and looks nice in the kitchen. Pretty cheap compared to other big brands, it has pretty basic controls and same for heat dial but its all you need to cook all the basics like soups and stews, even roasts as well. i love it

Megan B.

Megan B.Canberra

Great quality for good price!

The reason I decided to buy this was initially because it is very nice looking and I'd seen a lot of slow cooking recipes online, but didn't want to take the plunge into an expensive slow cooker that I might never use more than once! The (relatively) cheap price tag sold me and I'm very happy with the result I've had since then. I cook at least one meal a week in it and it's so easy to use with quite a large capacity allowing me to freeze whatever is leftover.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jen C.

Jen C.Perth

Easy to use and cheap!

Being new to the 'slow cooking' world, I wanted to try out a few slow cooker meals but didn't want to invest too much in an expensive slow cooker as I wasn't sure how much use I'd get out of it. For $20 at Kmart, you can't go wrong with this one. It works great and is very easy to use. I haven't had any issues with it and for the price I am very happy with my purchase. I also find the ceramic pot is very easy to clean and the 5L capacity means I can make big batch meals. It's made cooking so much easier for my partner and I. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Dane

DaneBrisbane

Well worth the investment cheap and easy to use

shorty

shortyNorthlakes

twice bitten

we have had 2 of these slow cookers in the past 2 years and both times the ceramic bowl has cracked. The last time the chemicals leached into the food and I was sick and the food was wasted. The smell as we came into our home was quite nasty and we knew something was wrong. When we emptied it out we saw the crack. Previously we had noticed the crack in the bowl first so nothing was cooked then thrown out

Debbie Jones

Debbie Jones

Didn't get enough slow cookers >:(

Um i ordered 20 slow cookers and only received 8?? What the dick K-mart?? Plus the slow cookers that i received had graffiti on the box with the words "respect" and "chur". I RECOMMEND that kmart GET NEW EMPLOYEES. Im talking about the one in shellharbour to be more specific.. VERY RUDE and Im VERY unHAppY with my SLOWCOOKERS that actually DID get delivered they dont cook SLOW enough :((((

Date PurchasedMar 2017