Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

Thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Debbie Jones

Debbie Jones

Didn't get enough slow cookers >:(

Um i ordered 20 slow cookers and only received 8?? What the dick K-mart?? Plus the slow cookers that i received had graffiti on the box with the words "respect" and "chur". I RECOMMEND that kmart GET NEW EMPLOYEES. Im talking about the one in shellharbour to be more specific.. VERY RUDE and Im VERY unHAppY with my SLOWCOOKERS that actually DID get delivered they dont cook SLOW enough :((((

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ohnoooooooo

Ohnoooooooo

Did I really buy this!?

Extraordinary lacking in every way. I was given this and cannot believe how pathetic this product is. Slow cookers in general are liable to cause poisoning so just stay away from these jokes of devices. You'd be safer buying Street food in a fourth world country. Mouth breathers option for these.

Date PurchasedMay 2016