Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Meg

MegGold Coast

FAB.

I am very happy with the end cooking results and it is super easy to clean. The product has a nice, modern exterior & it is very fitting within a modern kitchen/house. It is extremely well priced and and it makes the best addition to the kitchen, especially in winter.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Laurar26

Laurar26Sydney

Great

Very happy with the cooking results. It's a little heavy. But if left on a bench it's ok. The inside can be removed and cleaned easily. Overall very satisfied With this product. The settings are good. High or low and shorter or longer cooking time. I'm Happy with this product.

Dianne

DianneRozelle

Affordable and great for a beginner

I never owned a slow cooker before and wanted to see if this product suits my needs before I committed to something expensive. So far I am happy with results. I get my food cooked evenly, nothing sticks or burns to the bottom and the flavours are great. Ideally, I need something bigger for my family, however, this is a great entry-level product to try and use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Judy G

Judy GCarisbrook

Great value

I had never had a slow cooker before but hearing and seeing so many people using them I decided to try one. As I wasn't sure if I would use it very often I didn't want to buy an expensive one so checked them at Kmart and thought it looked ok and was a good price. Can't believe how often it is used and how easy and convenient it is. Even though it was a cheaper one it is doing a power of work. More than got my money back for it and it will probably get more work next year.

Madhuri

MadhuriSydney, NSW

Affordable slow cooker that works well

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker is hard to ignore. It is compact, well designed, very economical, and most importantly, it is cheap. Its capacity is enough for a small family or a couple. I tried quite a few different dishes so far and had good results every time. Heat distribution is even and nothing sticks to the bottom

Aus001

Aus001

ITs good and works as expected

Not sure what to say about this - it works well as expected. We bought this 3 months ago and have used it few times. Cooks food very well. The price is quite affordable and i think everyone should own this item if you think you like slow cooked food.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, missing few key convenience measures

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jarrad

JarradWA, 6063

My slow cooker

I have had this for a little while now. I love it and I really love winter time or the colder weather as I can put some dinner on and not worry all day about dinner as can have a nice hot meal waiting for me when i come home. Super easy to clean, just remove the cooker itself and wash like your normal dishes.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Romy

Romy

Use it all the time

I use my slow cooker on a weekly basis and this one in particular works really well. Cleans easily and looks nice and stylish. My slow cooker saves me so much time and takes the stress out of preparing a meal when im out and about during the day time.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Mandie

MandieAdelaide

Love slow cooking

For me a slow cooker is an essential part of a kitchen and the Kmart 5l slow cooker fits the bill perfectly. It's stylish and does the job of cooking perfectly. I simply set up what I want to cook, turn it on and leave it. As it looks so good, it remains sitting on my kitchen bench at all times

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Grandma1

Grandma1Langwarrin

Great product

This works perfectly well. Easy to clean. Looks great in black. What a great price for a product that gets so much use in my house. We cook roasts, casseroles, have even cooked the most delicious soups. It’s just so much easier tonpop a meal on in the morning and enjoy it whenever your day slows down. Been giving this a flogging and holding up so far

Don't cook dry.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Gin

GinPerth

Great looking, good working

Cooks well, iv made a lot of things in it that i never imagined possible!! So easy to clean, looks really nice on the bench aswell, its not a tacky looking appliance you need to hide in the cupboard. I think the possibilities are endless in what you can cook! Even a pavlova.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hollie

HolliePimpama Queensland

This is great when busy

I'm so happy with my slow cooker , it looks so uperclass , is great for busy days too just put a nice meal on and come back home too dinner ready and all u have too do is dish it up . Easy too use and so easy too clean

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ken

KenRobinvale

cheap

Purchased to relace one that was a lot more expensive that had a 5 cent washer crumble with age, so far has been simple and good to use with great results. Temperature control could be a bit clearer, OFF. LOW. HIGH. WARM. ? WARM. Over all very happy with product, not happy with Kmart Mildura shifting checkout to centre of store, what a bright idea that is!!!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Jon

JonAdelaide

Handy

Having never owned a slow cooker before this opened up a whole world of culinary delights. The internet is full of endless creations. It certainly does the job so far as I can tell. It's great having an endless supply of stews and curries with minimal effort. It's a good price to buy one and give it a try.

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

I love this slow cooker. Does tend to run a little hot on low but for the price it's easy to work with. Have cooked many successful meals and will continue to do so. Will definitely buy the same product again if for any reason I need to replace the old one.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
daisy

daisyPerth

Works well, looks good

Was attracted to the look of this at first, really pretty and looks nice in the kitchen. Pretty cheap compared to other big brands, it has pretty basic controls and same for heat dial but its all you need to cook all the basics like soups and stews, even roasts as well. i love it

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Dane

DaneBrisbane

Well worth the investment cheap and easy to use

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Merc

MercNewcastle

Works well, cheap

This is my first time using a slow cooker, and for $20 I think it is excellent value for money. 5L is more than enough to cook for big groups. When such large portions aren't required, I place the food into a stainless steel bowl and put that into the slow cooker instead, which makes the cleaning a lot easier. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017