Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Kmart 5L Slow Cooker

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

Thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mr SS

Mr SS

Excellent slow cooker at an excellent price

I have found most Kmart appliances to be of a high quality similar to brand names at a very affordable price. I paid under $30 for my Kmart slow cooker 2 years ago and use it all the time. Very simple to use with 3 settings low, high heat, and warm. Much safer to use than a pressure cooker although you need about 6 hours to cook meat, it comes out very tender.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $26.00.

Crazy Mum

Crazy MumSydney, NSW

Love it and for the price can't go wrong

Just made my second meal, put a lamb leg in it this morning on top of onions and 2 cups of beef stock.
Left it slow cooking while I went to work. Has to be the best lamb I've had in a long time. Cooked it perfectly, meat just fell of the bone so juicy, not dry like when cooked in an oven. And the price makes it even better, I love it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $19.00.

Dianne Lewis

Dianne LewisLong Jetty NSW

Loving my Kmart 3L Slow Cooker

My daughter bought us the Kmart 3L Slow Cooker about six months ago. We have at least one slow cook meal a week usually more. We use whatever ingredients we feel like on the day chicken, sausages, mince, vegetables and add cooking sauce, herbs, honey etc. The cooker is easy to use and clean. Simple settings of low, high, warm and of course off. Love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly useful

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cappy

CappySydney, NSW

Use It More Than I Expected

Bought the 3 litre model as the 5 litre looked too large for just my husband and I and have found it fabulous. More than large enough for our needs and when we entertain. Use it much more often than I expected. Incredibly inexpensive, easy to use, easy to clean, cooks exactly as claimed and the 3 litre model is easy to store. It is also an attractive looking appliance - have bought a matching Kmart kettle. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Delia

DeliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great slow cooker

Purchased this product because of all the reviews on this site. And I’m glad I did. Cheap and so efficient. I’ve used it 3x, and it is great. Still trial and error with my timings. But the product I can’t fault. It’s easy to clean and has a great look. I purchased the 5Lt as the 3Lt looked abit small. I usually only fill it half way, and it’s the perfect amount for 4-5 meals.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
MissRipp

MissRippChermside, Brisbane

Compact & Easy to use

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Maxine

MaxineSydnecy

affordable and mighty

This slow cooker is amazing, very affordable, and mighty. I tried cooking a few different dishes with a very good outcome, really worth the money spent and very affordable. It can also tell that the product is built to last and I love its quality and design. Looks stylish on my benchtop and nothing burns to the bottom. I would recommend it to a friend.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Dave F

Dave FSydney

Been wonderful. Love this simple slow cooker

Simple slow cooker. Does what you want it to do.
I've alwaysbeen able to get around timers by having a additional electricity timer.
But yeah this thing is great. Built to last.
And so cheap. It's one of my most used items in the kitchen itinerary.
No point spending more money on any other slow cooker in my book. This does everything you need

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Pearl

PearlAdelaide

Home &co slow cooker

Purchased this slow cooker this year 2017 from KMart have really enjoyed using this appliance love the look it is a stylish black and silver with glass lid very easy to clean the features are exceptional and easy to operate the cooking time seems a lot better than the previous one i

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Verity

Verity

Want a fast dinner? Get a slow cooker.

This is probably the best looking slow cooker I saw when I was looking to buy one in winter. It has a vintage look about and look amazing on my bench. It takes the hassle out of dinner time and thoroughly heats up all the meals I put in it. Winter will never be the same again.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lani

Lanileilaniahfook@gmail.com

cheap and functional

We bought this beginning of the year. Cheap and efficient. I would recommend chicken on high, if u use the slow function sometimes can be chewy. Cooks well, easy to clean. Not top of the range but you get what you pay for and its good value, I find it really good for soups.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Bobbi

BobbiSydney, NSW

Great slow cooker

I bought this slow cooker because my other one was too big and heavy for me to clean. I really like this one because it’s easy to clean, cooks really well and i can make healthy meals for myself and my small family. I recommend this if you only have a small family to cook for.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Greg

GregWA, 6171

Good Machine

I have had this for a few years now and it is a great cooker. It is very easy to clean and cooks well. I have actually brought 2 of these now as we have a big family. The price is very reasonable and performance is good. Will definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Georgina

GeorginaMelbourne

Excellent Meals

I am vegetarian and need to cook meat for my husband so I brought this slow cooker. This has been the best investment I have made. Don't have to try and guess when the meat is cooked, just pop it in the slow cooker and 6-8 hrs later meal is ready

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Sarah

SarahDandenong

Does it's job

I got this for mothers day and I absolutely love it!!! Works perfectly and saves me so much time in the kitchen. Only thing I regret is not getting it sooner!!! You definitely don't need to spend a fortune on one this does just as good of a job as any other one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Amy P

Amy P

Handy dandy with no hefty price tags

After looking around for a slow cooker for a while I opted for the cheaper version. Same great results as any other slow cookers and gets the job done, so easy. Just pop everything in and let it do the work, easy to clean and easy to cook. Wonderful kitchen appliance

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Samantha

SamanthaPerth

Makes cooking so easy!

This is my favourite kitchen product by far! I use my slow cooker at least 3 times per week. It takes the hassle and fuss out of cooking. The meals you can prepare are endless and everything I have made has been so good! It's easy to clean also which makes washing up a breeze.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
jimemail

jimemailMelbourne

Great time saver

I bought this to try out slow cookers and it turns out its a good one. I love how you can put ingredients in and it cooks dinner while youre at work. Its simple to use, easy to clean and does a tasty job. Im converted to the slow cooker way now.Another great Kmart gadget.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Michaela k

Michaela kMelbourne

Pretty good for a beginner

This was my first venture into the world of slow cooking so I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't have any experience with any other brands but this one seemed to get the job done. Everything I have cooked has turned out well. The heating is even and it holds its heat after lifting the lid a lot.

Date PurchasedMay 2017