Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up
This is great for small households.
We purchased it from Kmart and as we are a family of 2, it works perfect for us. We mainly use it to fry chicken drumsticks, potato chips . The product is very easy to use and clean.
Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.
Best value for money
Very good product, my friends are having air fryers from expensive brands and I see no difference in the quality. Cooks chips and chicken to perfection, enough space to make dinner for two people. Its good for reheating food as well. Highly recommend it
Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for $68.00.
Good value for money!
Very affordable compared with others on the market. Decent size basket area - suitable to make side dishes for a meal for 2. Takes a bit of playing around to learn temps/time etc. I use a spray oil if needed before putting things in for cooking and find that works well
Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart.
Find out how Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
Can you defrost food
When will these be avai,able in nz
Get an answer from our members
- The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
- It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
- A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
- You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
- Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
- They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
- According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
|Dishwasher Safe Parts||Yes|
|Dimensions||358 x 354 x 302 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Black|
- MPN: AF606
Other Air Fryers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.