Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up
Closing the basket after cooking! Bad!
Well after reading all the reviews, seeing nearly 5 stars and an award from product review I thought that we were onto a winner. We cooked some chips for 20 mins as in the manual. My wife wanted to check halfway through cooking, but when she pulled the basket away she found it almost impossible to put back in. It took at least 5 mins of myself fiddling with it before I got it to lock back in. The machine will not cook if the basket is not in place. So a first time cooking with this is the last time we cook with it. At $69 you get what you pay for. Which is not very much. Oh and the chips did come out ok but no better than my oven. Sorry Kmart it’s refund time.
Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.
The item gets hot on laminate. I have a burnt ring in my laminate in the kitchen. It gets extremely hot and blows air out. It’s dangerous. Cannot move it.
Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.
Ok Air Fryer
The Kmart Air Fryer is ok for some foods, but it makes some foods soggy ie frozen Salt & Pepper squid & homemade chips were chewy, perhaps I used the wrong type of potato for the chips. The grey plastic part of the handle broke & came loose within a few uses, I haven't used it recently & will go back to using my good old deep fryer with the dial.
Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.
Find out how Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers
Know better, choose better.
What a rip off. I washed it following instructions exactly yet the food has the same rank burnt plastic odour of the appliance. It cooked slower than a frying pan or heated oven would have and everything is soggy. The plastic taste is toxic and the food is inedible. I feel bad I have contributed to Kmart. I have to throw the food out and I want a refund.
Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.
Questions & Answers
Can you defrost food
When will these be avai,able in nz
Get an answer from our members
- The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
- It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
- A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
- You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
- Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
- They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
- According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
|Dishwasher Safe Parts||Yes|
|Dimensions||358 x 354 x 302 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Black|
- MPN: AF606
Other Air Fryers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.