MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

JmcB
JmcBNorth Queensland, QLD

Undoubtedly the best product I have ever bought!!

Food cooks quickly and perfectly every time with little or no intervention. From steak to vegetables, pork belly and soft or hard boiled eggs, nothing surpasses this airfryer! Clean up is super easy... just put a small amount of detergent and water in the bowl and wipe out with a soft cloth. Nothing is easier than this machine.... and it is sooo cheap! Just love it!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Khub for $69.00.

sadsally
sadsallyPerth, WA

Where have you been all my life!

Purchased in July 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD

Use it everyday!

I honestly never thought I needed one. I was given the 1.5 and I do not think I have used my Oven or stove top since (except for scrambled eggs ) I gave it to my 85 year old father..he cooks everything in it and I went to the 3.2 ! So so good..chops rissoles sausages fish..I even ripened an avocado for a dip yesterday. Brilliant . Dad cooks little apple pies..even pops his luv a duck in there ..rather then heating ups a whole oven..he loves it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.00.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Cant live without it!

I have had ny airfryer for almost 2 years, i havent used my oven since. Not only does it cook a whole succulent chicken, i have used it to bake a cake and cooked eggs for breakfast. Not only is it cheap as chips it makes cooking for a single person much easier and convenient. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

We love it

It works well, easy to use. Value for money, So affordable. Got it at Kmart for $59. We use it everyday, food tastes great, hubby says it tastes just as good as cooking underground like back home in the Islands. Easy to wash, and put together.

Purchased in October 2020 for $59.00.

Product is used Daily

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Use it Everyday

As a single disabled person, I need to cook my food quickly. I found myself eating a lot of processed foods because of this. I friend put me onto the Anko 3.2L. I now eat healthy and feel wonderful. I do hold the back of the top of the airfryer to push the basket back in but I test first to see if it's hot and when I pull it out I rest it on a cutting board. I use between 170 - 180 degrees only. Facebook has an Anko airfryer group which shares recipes. I now wouldn't be without it. As with everything, there are lemons. I'm glad mine wasn't one of them. It is so good I bought one for my son who lives alone. I cook everything in this and very rarely use my oven now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in April 2021 for $90.00.

BenTennis
BenTennisSydney, NSW

Great for the price

I purchased this after have a few more expensive models in the past. This is just as good as them and so much cheaper. The only downside would be the size if you're a family.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

skullee
skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and politely priced

Our work kitchen got one of these after our canteen closed for Covid. It’s been going strong for nearly a year now and it is thrashed daily. So good I bought one for home! Used daily, easy clean. Occasionally put the basket through the dishwasher for a deep clean as well. Cannot fault it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

kelli wray
kelli wrayPerth, WA

best product for the price

i cook each day with meat, vegs and more... is so simple and makes cooking easy! so happy and have other friends using the air fryer with all been positive about it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Chris K
Chris KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was amazing NOW NOT

My 3.2L was amazing bought in April and was doing exactly as it was supposed to do with use almost daily and cleaning was easy and the non stick was all still intact but this last month After not changing the way I use it or the position ( on a wooden chopping board to protect my bench) after around three minutes it stops working and has E1 come up on digital screen I can’t find anything that mentions this after around ten minutes it is then able to start again but most times it will come up with the same error E1 and it has to cool down again very disappointing after such a great start I assume E1 May mean it’s overheating but it’s put me off what I had high Hope was going to be a great kitchen gadget

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Pen C.
Pen C.Gippsland, VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

My son bought this Airfryer in june 2018 ,he uses this everyday with out fail,perfect airfrying easy to use would buy another.I purchase one for my self not that i use it as often,love this item.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2 Lt AIR FRYER - Second one that doesn’t work - not impressed

I returned my first one because it did not work. It was hard to exchange because of lack of product but eventually they had more so I got another one at Kmart.

This one worked for less than a month - then it stopped working.

Now we are under Covid stage 4 restrictions in Victoria it is hard to get a refund.

But I am seriously not impressed. How can we get a 2 out of 2 fail?
What sort of quality control are we talking about?

Not to mention all the hassle. Kmart not impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Larry Mc
Larry McWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Air Fryer.

Use it every day, however, the non -stick surface has all but disappeared, which makes cleaning hard. This happened after about six months of use. Plastic lug on the sealing shield broke off also. Still works fine and still use it every day.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Bundaberg for $68.00.