Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

• MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Rusty handles.

I bought this airfryer a little over 1 year and the handles are completely rusty. I've tried to clean, but nothing works. Of course it's over the warranty and I can't find the receipt. Very dengerous.

Purchased in .

Glen B.
Glen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just great !

This was my first air fryer, thought we we start with a cheaper one then buy something better later. We don’t need another , this one is just great !
So easy to use & clean & makes everything crispy ……..yum !

Purchased in at Kmart for $59.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, Glen! We're so happy to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer.

JmcB
JmcBNorth Queensland, QLD

Undoubtedly the best product I have ever bought!!

Food cooks quickly and perfectly every time with little or no intervention. From steak to vegetables, pork belly and soft or hard boiled eggs, nothing surpasses this airfryer! Clean up is super easy... just put a small amount of detergent and water in the bowl and wipe out with a soft cloth. Nothing is easier than this machine.... and it is sooo cheap! Just love it!!

Purchased in at Khub for $69.

sadsally
sadsallyPerth, WA

Where have you been all my life!

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.

Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD

Use it everyday!

I honestly never thought I needed one. I was given the 1.5 and I do not think I have used my Oven or stove top since (except for scrambled eggs ) I gave it to my 85 year old father..he cooks everything in it and I went to the 3.2 ! So so good..chops rissoles sausages fish..I even ripened an avocado for a dip yesterday. Brilliant . Dad cooks little apple pies..even pops his luv a duck in there ..rather then heating ups a whole oven..he loves it.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Cant live without it!

I have had ny airfryer for almost 2 years, i havent used my oven since. Not only does it cook a whole succulent chicken, i have used it to bake a cake and cooked eggs for breakfast. Not only is it cheap as chips it makes cooking for a single person much easier and convenient. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

We love it

It works well, easy to use. Value for money, So affordable. Got it at Kmart for $59. We use it everyday, food tastes great, hubby says it tastes just as good as cooking underground like back home in the Islands. Easy to wash, and put together.

Purchased in for $59.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Use it Everyday

As a single disabled person, I need to cook my food quickly. I found myself eating a lot of processed foods because of this. I friend put me onto the Anko 3.2L. I now eat healthy and feel wonderful. I do hold the back of the top of the airfryer to push the basket back in but I test first to see if it's hot and when I pull it out I rest it on a cutting board. I use between 170 - 180 degrees only. Facebook has an Anko airfryer group which shares recipes. I now wouldn't be without it. As with everything, there are lemons. I'm glad mine wasn't one of them. It is so good I bought one for my son who lives alone. I cook everything in this and very rarely use my oven now.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in for $90.

BenTennis
BenTennisSydney, NSW

Great for the price

I purchased this after have a few more expensive models in the past. This is just as good as them and so much cheaper. The only downside would be the size if you're a family.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

skullee
skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and politely priced

Our work kitchen got one of these after our canteen closed for Covid. It’s been going strong for nearly a year now and it is thrashed daily. So good I bought one for home! Used daily, easy clean. Occasionally put the basket through the dishwasher for a deep clean as well. Cannot fault it.

kelli wray
kelli wrayPerth, WA

best product for the price

i cook each day with meat, vegs and more... is so simple and makes cooking easy! so happy and have other friends using the air fryer with all been positive about it!

Chris K
Chris KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was amazing NOW NOT

My 3.2L was amazing bought in April and was doing exactly as it was supposed to do with use almost daily and cleaning was easy and the non stick was all still intact but this last month After not changing the way I use it or the position ( on a wooden chopping board to protect my bench) after around three minutes it stops working and has E1 come up on digital screen I can’t find anything that mentions this after around ten minutes it is then able to start again but most times it will come up with the same error E1 and it has to cool down again very disappointing after such a great start I assume E1 May mean it’s overheating but it’s put me off what I had high Hope was going to be a great kitchen gadget

Pen C.
Pen C.Gippsland, VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

My son bought this Airfryer in june 2018 ,he uses this everyday with out fail,perfect airfrying easy to use would buy another.I purchase one for my self not that i use it as often,love this item.

Linda B
Linda Basked

Loving my new air fryer. A lot of recipes refer to accessories like double layer basket, cake tin etc. Can you get these accessories for the ankle 3.2l ?

augmented hat
augmented hatasked

What is the diameter of the inner basket on the anko 3.2L air fryer?

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, the internal basket has a diameter of 20cm.

Lyn
Lynasked

Trying Anko Air Fryer Model AF310 my BIL bought 6 months ago....only showing E1 flashing...tried different power outlet...help please I can't find reset button

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Details ·

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers
ManualDownload manual
  • MPN: AF606

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2020. Learn more

Other Air Fryers