Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just. Perfect.

Purchased in .

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for the lovely review, we're glad to hear that our product has made it easy for you to cook your favourite food at home :)

Mans
MansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very surprised

My daughter brang this home the other day as we wait for new stove and wow iam very surprised at how fast and crispy the food is. We only had it for few days now I will update if something happens but atm I love it!!!!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer! We've shared your feedback with our merchandise team as we continue to work to bring our customers affordable products they love.

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Cheap imitation of the market leader that unfortunately doesn't do the job properly

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $59.

MrConsumer
MrConsumerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great, but non-stick coating needs improving

Purchased around a year ago and its been working well since. Cooks well, does everything expected of it. Only recently replaced with another unit (different brand) as the inside removable tray was loosing its non stick abilities and looking quite shabby. The new unit we purchased has a higher quality non-stick lining and is easier to clean, yet it too cost around the same price point. So whilst I would recommend this unit I think the non-stick coating needs improving.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We will share this with our team. Thank you very much.

John13
John13Perth, WA

Best buy in years with a well-earned 5-Star plus rating.

Purchased in for $59.

P H.
P H.Perth, WA

Does everything we need

Well priced efficient unit that we have bought an aftermarket extra stainless steel tray to increase cooking space. Superb value for money and does everything we need. Easy to use.

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best little air fryer.

I have had this air fryer for 12 months now and didn't write a review earlier as I thought it wouldn't last.
How wrong I was! It does oven chips, pastries, pizzas, and anything you can put into your oven. The size does restrict the pizzas, and I use the little rounds and build my own.
I don't know how I lived without it and it saves on electricity as you don't have to wait for the pre-oven heating time. Also very easy to clean.
I would recommend this for up to two people. The price is now $89.00, but well worth it.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Leah L
Leah LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my purchase!

Purchased this air fryer during the air fryer craze of 2020, and I'm so glad I did. A year later and our air fryer is still going strong. It is so easy to use and food turns out crispy and delicious with just a spray of oil. For 2 adults plus a toddler the 3.2L is an adequate size. We enjoy cooking homemade chips and nuggets for a quick lunch for the little one, or a large pork roast for the whole family (with the best crackling ever!). It is also super easy to clean and still looks brand new. Would definitely recommend as a budget air fryer for a small family, however a large family would definitely need a bigger size!

DANIII
DANIII

Great product for it's price

Can't go wrong with this air-fryer
Love cooking chips and sweet potatoes, but have now tried broccoli and it taste so good - broccoli chips :)
I now love eating my green because of this air fryer.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores.

Jeoffer
JeofferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not perfect

I have been pleasantly surprised by the results so far. I found that it was quite easy to use, and the basket was not that heavy for me. As it is my first air fryer, I have nothing to compare it to. I would recommend it so far. I found that it was simple and easy to use, and the basket was not that heavy.
The only feature I would have liked is a mid-cycle reminder to give the basket a shake. This minor shortcoming is easily overcome by shortening the cooking cycle and adding it to the end after giving it a shake. Also, I would imagine that ALL air fryers would require a shake during the cooking cycle.
I got mine for $49 as it was on sale, normally they are $59.

Purchased in at Kmart for $49.

Joy
JoyPerth, WA

Awesome Air Fryer for the price

Been on the fence for awhile so reading other review's here & a FB group I follow decide to jump in. Especially with a run out model at a slightly discounted price. Love the ease to make my own wedges & chips using regular potato & Sweet Potato simply peeling, chopping, tossing in 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil and salt. Preheat for 3 mins, then pop in. Shake about half way through - it's so easy.
Very easy to clean, had a bit of trouble figuring out how to separate basket but got it worked out. Watching a few videos on Kmart Airfryers group was very helpful. Much easier than conventional oven wedges & chips plus now in control of any additives you get from shop made chips or wedges.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.

Erin Wilks
Erin WilksHunter Region, NSW

Use it all the time so quick and easy to use and clean up and cooks food perfectly

Love it use it all the time easy quick and cooks food perfectly even the hubby can manage to cook in this and great to warm up leftovers aswell a must have for the kitchen perfect chips every time

Purchased in at Kmart.

Abbey
AbbeySydney, NSW

It’s wonderful

I use if zucchini chips, regular chips and meatballs mostly. I’ve used it for fish also
It convenient over using my oven - I just quickly was out the basket after use and pop It all away. I wouldn’t consider a more expensive brand as this one has not kissed a beat.

Purchased in at Kmart for $60.

Ryan Pascoe
Ryan PascoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Future of Cooking

Wow what a product.

Air Fryers are taking over and I’m here for it.

This kitchen appliance has changed my life and made cooking not even more convenient but it’s made my food taste 100X better than it would when cooking with an oven.

It’s a fantastic piece of equipment and so easy to use!

For only $89 I believe it’s definitely worth the value for money.

PS, do a roast chicken in it and thank me later.

Purchased in at Kmart for $89.

Lyle K.
Lyle K.

I LOVE my air fryer!

I love this air fryer because of it's affordability and how easy it is to use. I have had my Kmart Anko air fryer for almost two years and I don't know what I would do without it! Having this air fryer has helped me to complete my errands and tasks around the house, while my dinner and meals are being made. It is a healthy alternative to cooking delicious and tasty meals on the go. The air fryer is great for making chips, nuggets, schnitzel and even cupcakes.
The air fryer is easy to use and easy to clean as it is dishwasher friendly.
Everyone needs this air fryer!

Purchased in at Kmart for $59.