Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer (page 2 of 16)

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working after third use.

Was loving the air fryer, but after only the third time using it, while trying to turn the machine on I receive an E1 notification and it turns back off... have tried everything and nothing is fixing the issue. Very disappointed kids as we just bought some yummies specifically for cooking in it tonight.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

buck56
buck56Mid North Coast, NSW

A great and inexpensive introduction to air frying

We have had our K-mart air fryer for 15 months now. For most of that time I only ever done chips in it, same as the deep frying it replaced. I now do roast, chicken pieces, roast veges and many frozen items we used to do in the over. Never had an issue replacing the tray once removed, yes, you do need to shake/move the items to ensure the circulated air gets on every item to ensure cooking, but not had an issue with this. The only problem to date was the plastic cover between the handle and the tray has come loose, but that has not affected its performane nor posed a burn risk. Changed my view on cooking totally.

Purchased in November 2019 at K-mart coffs harbour for $60.00.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

Ed Seymour
Ed SeymourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to replace basket when hot!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

so disappointed

As stated above cooks well easy to clean but impossible to replace tray when hot after inspection of food and extreme caution needed as unit quite hot and easy to cause damage to person

Purchased in December 2020 at K Mart for $69.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
arameda
aramedaAU

Great at first, not over time.

In the beginning, out of the box this is a great product for the price. Over time however it’s cheapness comes through:

- The basket separates from the handle
- The nonstick coating comes off from the basket base
- The plastic on the handle starts to peel

There’s also just strange limits like 30
Minute timers (if you are roasting above 30 mins you have to keep coming back), the basket getting stuck sliding in and out as the plastic warps a little, no proper on/off switch.

For the price it’s fine but if you use it regularly you’ll notice it start to break down. Our second basket has broken again and we’re just going to buy a Ninja Foodi.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

skullee
skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and politely priced

Our work kitchen got one of these after our canteen closed for Covid. It’s been going strong for nearly a year now and it is thrashed daily. So good I bought one for home! Used daily, easy clean. Occasionally put the basket through the dishwasher for a deep clean as well. Cannot fault it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Turtle C.
Turtle C.Queensland

Food tastes better

I tried fryer first time tonight. Cooked chicken burger crumbed patties from Coles with a decent serve of French Fries and was surprised at the crispness of both, and the taste was very good and not sabotaged with deep fried oil.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Maggie Young
Maggie Young

Great product. Rocky start

Bought this air fryer as a cheaper alternative to the Philips models. Turns out to be great.
At first the functions were difficult to understand but then after a little bit of manual reading and troubleshooting, air fryer works great. Worth the money and have not had trouble since.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Anko Air Fryer 3.2 lt

Have used this for about 3 months food comes out Crisp but you have to shake in between or turn over. Have not had trouble so far with sticking and wash in Dishwasher and it comes out perfectly clean. I believe you should not use Aerosol Cans in Air Fryers this could be your problem.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hazel50
Hazel50South West, WA

Very poor performance

Bought this and the 2nd time I used it the E1 error kep flashing. It would heat for 3 minutes and turn off. No mention in user guide but googled and it said it was a wiring error. Took back yo Kmart and was refunded.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

kelli wray
kelli wrayPerth, WA

best product for the price

i cook each day with meat, vegs and more... is so simple and makes cooking easy! so happy and have other friends using the air fryer with all been positive about it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Sorrello
SorrelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Closing the basket after cooking! Bad!

Well after reading all the reviews, seeing nearly 5 stars and an award from product review I thought that we were onto a winner. We cooked some chips for 20 mins as in the manual. My wife wanted to check halfway through cooking, but when she pulled the basket away she found it almost impossible to put back in. It took at least 5 mins of myself fiddling with it before I got it to lock back in. The machine will not cook if the basket is not in place. So a first time cooking with this is the last time we cook with it. At $69 you get what you pay for. Which is not very much. Oh and the chips did come out ok but no better than my oven. Sorry Kmart it’s refund time.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Tom L.
Tom L.

Anko Air Fryer, AF606 - Difficult to use

Poorly built, very difficult to insert and remove slide out basket. Burned myself in the process.
Will be taking it back to K-Mart for a refund and do not want another unit.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Aal
AalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kmart 3.2litre Airfryer

Excellent value for money.
Can bake chips, pizzas, chicken, kiev, schitzel, cakes in half the time
Gives a brand new taste to reheated french fries
Can use preset cooking time/temp or self control time and temperature

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart.

This is great

Love my 3.2 Airfryer. Had my grand children for a week and as they're fussy eaters I cooked easy meals ie Chicken nuggets and chips , potatoe bites, chicken nibbles and even made pizzas using small Tortillas and toppings. All were eaten with great delight. So easy to clean.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart for $89.00.

Pauline Robertson
Pauline RobertsonWestern Australia

Great Value

We use our Air Fryer at least 4 times a week, it cooks perfectly and we use way less oil. Best chips ever they are golden and crunchy, we also cook chicken and fish.

Purchased in November 2019 at K-Mart Morley WA for $69.00.

Chris K
Chris KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was amazing NOW NOT

My 3.2L was amazing bought in April and was doing exactly as it was supposed to do with use almost daily and cleaning was easy and the non stick was all still intact but this last month After not changing the way I use it or the position ( on a wooden chopping board to protect my bench) after around three minutes it stops working and has E1 come up on digital screen I can’t find anything that mentions this after around ten minutes it is then able to start again but most times it will come up with the same error E1 and it has to cool down again very disappointing after such a great start I assume E1 May mean it’s overheating but it’s put me off what I had high Hope was going to be a great kitchen gadget

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Ray M
Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect...Single or small families, never use your regular oven again!

Amazing product!. No fat, no oil, does frozen foods in a fraction of the time of a normal over. Looks good, quiet..rave, rave, rave.!

This is the 3.2-litre model, great for 1 person. Bigger ones are available.

Seriously, get one!

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

Corrine
CorrineSydney

Easy to use and clean

Very fast to cook food. Kids favourite fish and chips would have usually taken 30-40 mins in a pre heated oven this takes just 12 and everything is golden crispy and delicious.

Purchased in March 2020.

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product that is reasonably priced

I have been wanting to try an air fryer for awhile and was fortunate to be given this one. We have tried a few different items in the air fryer starting with chips and whilst we are still experimenting with some items, when following the instructions we are getting good results. The items we are cooking or reheating in there are crispy and best of all not full of oil! We have mainly used this for chips, nuggets and have tried some meat in there so far. The functions are simple enough to go through when cooking the items, there is a little elbow grease needed when cleaning the basket etc, however nothing inconsistent with what would be needed if cooking chips on a frying pan etc.

Purchased in July 2020.

Pen C.
Pen C.Gippsland, VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

My son bought this Airfryer in june 2018 ,he uses this everyday with out fail,perfect airfrying easy to use would buy another.I purchase one for my self not that i use it as often,love this item.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Mezzanin
MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Product was a disappointment

I read all the hype and I decided to try this air fryer for myself. First I tried to cook some home made chips. Sadly they turned out soggy, I am not sure why as I soaked them for an hour to remove the starch, patted them dry and tossed them halfway through the cooking. Then I tried some large chicken nuggets. They burnt on the outside and were lukewarm in the middle. Also when the machine got hot I couldn't put the tray back in properly, it's like something (some of the thermal plastic maybe?) expanded when hot so wouldn't slot in anymore. I took it back for a refund. I am glad some people find it great but I couldn't get it to work.

Purchased in August 2020 for $69.00.

Aline E.
Aline E.Darling Downs, QLD

Non stick peeling from the basket

I love my air fryer, but i have cleaned the basket as recomended and just few months of use the non stick is peeling and is getting stucked on the food, can't use anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2 Lt AIR FRYER - Second one that doesn’t work - not impressed

I returned my first one because it did not work. It was hard to exchange because of lack of product but eventually they had more so I got another one at Kmart.

This one worked for less than a month - then it stopped working.

Now we are under Covid stage 4 restrictions in Victoria it is hard to get a refund.

But I am seriously not impressed. How can we get a 2 out of 2 fail?
What sort of quality control are we talking about?

Not to mention all the hassle. Kmart not impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.