Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer (page 2 of 10)

• MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

sadsally
sadsallyPerth, WA

Where have you been all my life!

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.

Abbey
AbbeySydney, NSW

It’s wonderful

I use if zucchini chips, regular chips and meatballs mostly. I’ve used it for fish also
It convenient over using my oven - I just quickly was out the basket after use and pop It all away. I wouldn’t consider a more expensive brand as this one has not kissed a beat.

Purchased in at Kmart for $60.

Ryan Pascoe
Ryan PascoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Future of Cooking

Wow what a product.

Air Fryers are taking over and I’m here for it.

This kitchen appliance has changed my life and made cooking not even more convenient but it’s made my food taste 100X better than it would when cooking with an oven.

It’s a fantastic piece of equipment and so easy to use!

For only $89 I believe it’s definitely worth the value for money.

PS, do a roast chicken in it and thank me later.

Purchased in at Kmart for $89.

leanne
leanne

Who needs an oven!

I bought this air fryer as I was renovating my kitchen and would be without an oven for a couple of months.
Bough this oven as I didn't want to invest to much money as it was going to be a temporary solution
Well I have finished renovating my kitchen and I still use my air fryer almost every day.
Cooking potatoes is so much better in the air fryer than the oven as they are crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
It is great to reheat food.
Absolutely love it!!

Purchased at Kmart for $70.

• Incentivised Review No

Lyle K.
Lyle K.

I LOVE my air fryer!

I love this air fryer because of it's affordability and how easy it is to use. I have had my Kmart Anko air fryer for almost two years and I don't know what I would do without it! Having this air fryer has helped me to complete my errands and tasks around the house, while my dinner and meals are being made. It is a healthy alternative to cooking delicious and tasty meals on the go. The air fryer is great for making chips, nuggets, schnitzel and even cupcakes.
The air fryer is easy to use and easy to clean as it is dishwasher friendly.
Everyone needs this air fryer!

Purchased in at Kmart for $59.

Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD

Use it everyday!

I honestly never thought I needed one. I was given the 1.5 and I do not think I have used my Oven or stove top since (except for scrambled eggs ) I gave it to my 85 year old father..he cooks everything in it and I went to the 3.2 ! So so good..chops rissoles sausages fish..I even ripened an avocado for a dip yesterday. Brilliant . Dad cooks little apple pies..even pops his luv a duck in there ..rather then heating ups a whole oven..he loves it.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.

Abbie006
Abbie006Perth, WA

Works well.

It is a good product for the price. Can’t ask more. It’s works perfectly alright for all of my kids snacks. I haven’t done any heavy cooking in it so can’t comment about that. But for fries, nuggest, samosas, patties etc it’s perfect.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Cant live without it!

I have had ny airfryer for almost 2 years, i havent used my oven since. Not only does it cook a whole succulent chicken, i have used it to bake a cake and cooked eggs for breakfast. Not only is it cheap as chips it makes cooking for a single person much easier and convenient. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Alison
AlisonPerth, WA

Cooks well and easy to clean

With 2 in the family the Kmart Anko 3.2 is a little small. Cooks meat fabulous and quick. Easy to clean and affordable. However will replace with a larger one.

Purchased in for $59.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

Quicker than the oven.

Purchased in at Kmart for $68.

We love it

It works well, easy to use. Value for money, So affordable. Got it at Kmart for $59. We use it everyday, food tastes great, hubby says it tastes just as good as cooking underground like back home in the Islands. Easy to wash, and put together.

Purchased in for $59.

But for the door not closing it was perfectly fine!

Purchased in at K-Mart for $80.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Use it Everyday

As a single disabled person, I need to cook my food quickly. I found myself eating a lot of processed foods because of this. I friend put me onto the Anko 3.2L. I now eat healthy and feel wonderful. I do hold the back of the top of the airfryer to push the basket back in but I test first to see if it's hot and when I pull it out I rest it on a cutting board. I use between 170 - 180 degrees only. Facebook has an Anko airfryer group which shares recipes. I now wouldn't be without it. As with everything, there are lemons. I'm glad mine wasn't one of them. It is so good I bought one for my son who lives alone. I cook everything in this and very rarely use my oven now.

Chloebelle
ChloebelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its convenient and healthy cooking!

It’s a great addition to my kitchen and a very affordable price. Enjoyed cooking potatoes in a variety of ways. Chips, hasselbacks, roasties. All kinds of frozen foods from crumbed fish to dim sims and snacks are perfectly cooked. It is so quick, convenient and healthy. Oil and fat just drain away from sausages, chicken skin and red meat. I wouldn’t be without it now!

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores.

Lazy Cook
Lazy CookGreat Southern, WA

Still happy two years on.

Purchased in for $69.

Tried to use but couldn't

Turned on my airfryer, excited to use for the first time but the LED screen was flickering. My husband (who has a electrical background) said that if I moved the electrical cord he bets the screen will go completely blank- he was right! I touched the cord the LED screen went blank, then back on, then dim, then blank etc The connection is dodgy and I have no confidence in this product now. I'm returning it at the weekend for a refund.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.90.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in for $90.

BenTennis
BenTennisSydney, NSW

Great for the price

I purchased this after have a few more expensive models in the past. This is just as good as them and so much cheaper. The only downside would be the size if you're a family.

Travel Bug
Travel BugMelbourne

Great unit. Works fantastic

Purchased this item 4 months ago. I use it all the time. Food cooks great. Easy to clean. Only problem is that if you set a cook time, but take item out sooner, if you put the drawer back in, the timer continues. You can’t stop the cooking timer without turning off power at wall.

Ella
EllaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best I've had - I've had 4

Love it. I've had 4 air fryers over the last 10 years and this one has lasted the longest. I've had it for about a year and it shows no signs of slowing down. Cooks crispy chips and nuggets. Also it does it in a fraction of the time suggested for the chips in the oven. If it ever broke I'd buy the same one again.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working after third use.

Was loving the air fryer, but after only the third time using it, while trying to turn the machine on I receive an E1 notification and it turns back off... have tried everything and nothing is fixing the issue. Very disappointed kids as we just bought some yummies specifically for cooking in it tonight.

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $69.

buck56
buck56Mid North Coast, NSW

A great and inexpensive introduction to air frying

We have had our K-mart air fryer for 15 months now. For most of that time I only ever done chips in it, same as the deep frying it replaced. I now do roast, chicken pieces, roast veges and many frozen items we used to do in the over. Never had an issue replacing the tray once removed, yes, you do need to shake/move the items to ensure the circulated air gets on every item to ensure cooking, but not had an issue with this. The only problem to date was the plastic cover between the handle and the tray has come loose, but that has not affected its performane nor posed a burn risk. Changed my view on cooking totally.

Purchased in at K-mart coffs harbour for $60.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

Ed Seymour
Ed SeymourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to replace basket when hot!

Purchased in for $69.

• Incentivised Review No

so disappointed

As stated above cooks well easy to clean but impossible to replace tray when hot after inspection of food and extreme caution needed as unit quite hot and easy to cause damage to person

Purchased in at K Mart for $69.

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2020. Learn more

Other Air Fryers