Kmart Air Fryer

Kmart Air Fryer (page 2 of 12)

MPN: AF606

See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Ok Air Fryer

The Kmart Air Fryer is ok for some foods, but it makes some foods soggy ie frozen Salt & Pepper squid & homemade chips were chewy, perhaps I used the wrong type of potato for the chips. The grey plastic part of the handle broke & came loose within a few uses, I haven't used it recently & will go back to using my good old deep fryer with the dial.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

Product is used: Rarely

Shopper

ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little fryer

The air fryer is very easy to use and makes great crispy food. The settings are very straight forward. It is easy to clean and looks quite stylish for the price. We used this air fryer a lot when we got it, mainly for meat or chips. It also makes great crispy broccoli. It is a bit in the small side if you are making a meal for the whole family but if only being used for one part of the meal (eg chips) it is adequate. After a while the coating on the basket did come off so we did stop using it but it certainly lasted well for the price. Also the first one we bought was broken but Kmart exchanged the product with no issues.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Family-Guy77

Family-Guy77AU

Great cooker wouldnt be with out it

Bought this Kmart air fryer to try but was sckeptical about the concept. Got a real shock as it cooks brilliantly. Cooks a roast with ease with only a few drops of olive oil and things like chicko rolls, chips and the like with no oil at all. Bakes brilliant scones and pasteries.
The only down side is the size, would be a bit better if the cooking basket was a bit bigger as we are a family of four, but for the price you can't go wrong. Best tip is to join the Kmart air fryer site on face book and see what others are cooking.

Purchased in May 2019 for $69.00.

wira

wiraAU

Practical and as good as fan forced oven.

We bought this to try out. After discovering its practicality at times without resorting to the bigger fan forced oven, we basically use it daily to supplement our cooking needs. Though can't replace all functions of a fan forced oven, many frying recipes can be used as long as small enough to fit in the tin. And washing can be quick too if use hot water to rinse away grease before using the detergent. Definitely a value for money buy when compared to other more expensive ones. If I can make one suggestion, perhaps Kmart can consider a rack type accessories to allow,for example, chicken pieces, to be stacked neatly for more uniform heating, and able to allow to turn over quickly to resume heating when needed.

Purchased in March 2019 for $69.00.

gold 55

gold 55South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty handle

Warning!! USED ONCE! The plastic handle has depress button to release basket but when hot and a few chips in basket handle opens up and releases basket without touching button and base falls off! Yes I got burnt!

Deana C

Deana C

Love it!

This is such a great buy. No oils, no fats. It’s amazing. Works great.
The only thing is that it doesn’t fit too much in it. Only about 5 meatballs at a time. Other than that, I love it!

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart for $70.00.

Fran G

Fran GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changed the way I cook

Purchased in September 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

lussylargo

lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bargain price superb air fryer love it!

Bought this air fryer for $69 and we love it cooks great chips, excellent schnitzel and crumbed chicken of any sort. Thinking of buying for my kids as it’s so much better without the oil!

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great

We bought this airfryer after thinking about purchasing a more expensive one. We make chips, samosas, and even fry peanuts in this airfryer. It is easy to clean, just use a soft sponge and clean as soon as you are done using it. We wipe clean after use with a paper towel and then wash it the next time we use it. The settings are easy to use and there's really no complaint from me. It is slightly big and takes up some space, but that's okay because it so low priced.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We Love Our New Anko Air Fryer

We bought our new air fryer just over a week ago, and I only wish I had bought one sooner! For $69 you can't go wrong. It's quick and very efficient, frozen chips, hash browns and crumbed chicken tenders come out crispy, golden and perfectly cooked. The basket is quickly and easily washed by hand, and the inside of the unit is easy to wipe out once it has cooled down. I have hardly used my oven in the past week since buying the air fryer, and that surely must be better for our electricity bill! Very happy to recommend the Anko Air Fryer from Kmart!

Mary Ann

Mary AnnSydney, NSW

K-Mart Air Fryer

Purchased in December 2018 for $69.00.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Anko Air fryer AF606

Just purchase the Anko Air fryer (15/8/2019), good unit with an excellent price tag, The manual is brief, and the cooking times on P7 are a guide only. I tried it out cooking frozen chips, as you would expect no oil dripping off, they were dry and crunchy, the way I like them, can't wait to try something else, chicken perhaps. All in all it is a pretty good machine and it operates exactly as state. Good purchase.

L D Tread

L D TreadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardly use oven anymore, love the Kmart Airfryer

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

Loopy

LoopyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without it!!!!

This machine is fantastic I would recommend it to everyone... best purchase I have ever gotten.. very easy to clean and extremely easy to use... love the pre programmed settings and love love love the price..!!!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Brilliant brings back the fun and speed in cooking.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Kylie T

Kylie TPerth, WA

Kmart Air fryer - fantastic

I had heard so many reviews on the Kmart air fryer!! OMG they were right it is the best appliance I have brought for a few years!! The first meal was pork belly!! The best ever belly we have had!! Great for the kids to cook up a quick afternoon snack after school, and a quick dinner if you are running late. Does the best hot chips!!

I just think the basket needs to be bigger for families but for the price it’s an awesome appliance!!

Purchased for $69.00.

Mum To 1

Mum To 1Perth, WA

Game Changer in our kitchen

Great product at a medium price point. Purchased for a family of 4 adults & 1 child whilst living with folks. Great for nights where we wanted to do picnic style dinner - chicken nuggets, spring rolls, fish bites etc. Food was crisp every time and came out tasting great.
Only issue was that we had to do several batches to feed all of us.
For family of 3 - now we have moved out - perfect!! Food has a nice crunch, no oily flavour at all and hubby is super surprised at how great the food comes out. Feels way healthier too.
Only negative is that it is quite bulky from a storage point of view but can live with that.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Susan P

Susan PPerth, WA

Best $69 I have ever spent

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Irene Masko

Irene MaskoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing kitchen gadget

Cooks almost everything from cakes to roasts.Great time saver and great value. The non.stick cooking basket comes out easily for cleaning. Kids love the crispy chicken nuggets and the moist Sunday roast.

Purchased in December 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Burga

BurgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK product for the price but has its flaws!

I was rather excited to find an airfryer below the super inflated prices of others on the market. The Kmart airfryer has a larger non stick basket which is large enough for a family of four. You must give the food a mix approximately every 10 minutes for an even distribution of browning. Food tastes great as minimal oil is used and cooked quickly. The only disappointing aspect was the Teflon has begun to flake off even though I do not use abrasive sponges to clean and always use silicon or wooden spoons to stir. Unfortunately I will be returning it as the idea of eating Teflon doesn’t appeal!

Purchased in April 2019 at Moonee Ponds for $69.00.