Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer (page 3 of 15)

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

Aieesha S.
Aieesha S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Love love love I use it every day easy to clean
Cooked cake, garlic bread, chicken fries
So easy to use all ages well worth it
I’m very satisfied couldn’t recommend enough

Shan-Shan
Shan-Shansydney

Favourite appliance

Very good price, happy with purchase, would reccommend to people who want to cut down cooking time. Not limited to what you can cook in the air fryer which is very versatile. Easy to clean and use

denise a.
denise a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrific but can't release basket

Cannot release the basket from bowl. Press release button nothing happens. Will have to return it for replacement. Apart from that it's terrific. So easy to use and cooks food beautifully.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Best air fryer ever

Not only is it easy to use but it saves so much time using this than my oven. Definitely worth the money.
We have definitely preferred using this for cooking and only use our oven for baking

Highview 30
Highview 30

Good product

I bought this item from the kmart . It is really useful for me to do my household work. Really helpful because we don’t need to put oil into it. Oil free to be healthy.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Hayden
Hayden

An amazing product can do some much with them, ie can make roast pork and stuff really amazing

Very will satisfied with the food products that come out of it when cooked, not greasy and stuff really happy. I usually cook roast and chips are my go to. Very easy to use

Alison G
Alison GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap, highly rated & works amazing!

i couldn’t believe a kmart air fryer was rated over big brands like phillips and brevilles by canstar! untill i used mine and was so happy, kmart even sells a $12 air fryer book you can get with it! so easy to use, i’m so happy i trusted others reviews! mine is 5.3L but my friend has the 3.2 they’re exactly the same just size difference.

Juls
Juls

Time saver air fryer

Purchase the kmart air fryer and it has been one of the best items i have purchase in my life. Can cook a small roast to perfection in less than 1 hour. And leves the pork crackling perfectly.

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honestly can’t live without it.

After watching my friend use her air fryer for all sorts of things, I decided to purchase one myself. Best purchase I’ve made in a long time. Only 1 thing to clean and my food comes out better than if I cooked it in the oven or on the stove. I cook everything I can in it. Don’t know what I’d do without it!

lauren m.
lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love frying

So easy to use and definitely worth the money so glad I didn’t pay what some others were asking so easy to clean and the food is just like you have fried it

Gephanee Tadifa
Gephanee TadifaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best purchase

Made the food crispy as it can be! Potato chips is a bomb. Ive also tried air frying salmon, basa fillet, chicken wings and steak and they’re all a delight. Not bad for a 69 dollar purchase.

Suchi
SuchiSydney, NSW

Value for money

Value for money, beautiful body and structures, very handy, easy to clean , very much satisfied, easy to clean, size is appropriate to any kitchen size, one word would be " The Perfect "

Mad
MadSydney, NSW

Amazing value

Perfect for $69! Easy to fry and bake most food. Great for vegetables for a healthier alternative without oil. Hardly ever use our oven anymore now we have this!

Highly recommend for the price.

EllieM
EllieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Put off buying one for ages. Loving having this on hand now. Saves a lot of time and I don’t have to heat the oven as often. It’s going to be great in summer. Nothing worse than having the oven on in an already hot kitchen.

TheReciprocist
TheReciprocist

Very effective, makes cooking fun!

I generally dislike cooking. It’s time-consuming, complicated and I generally mess it up. Thought I would give an air fryer a go and am happily impressed! The air fryer is easy to set up and comes with a guide for cooking temperatures and times for a variety of common food (chips, chicken, fish, etc). It’s so easy to just chuck something in from the fridge, set the temperature and timer and your meal is ready before you know it. The tray is large and the controls are intuitive. Cleaning isn’t too difficult but is one of the drawbacks of any air fryer. Overall, very happy with this Kmart product!

N.S
N.SLaunceston, TAS

Perfect value for money

The Air-fryer is worth for this price. The fries came out to be perfectly crispy. I tried cooking various food like sweet potato fries, samosa. It is easily cleanable as well.

Tasha
TashaIllawarra, NSW

Best thing I’ve ever purchased!!

I absolutely love my air fryer, I use it every night!! I cook absolutely everything in it from cakes and scones to chips to steaks and roasts. Super easy to clean and doesn’t take up a lot of room on the bench/cupboard but big enough to feed my household (4 adults, 3 children) I strongly suggest if you don’t have one BUY ONE!

Chez
ChezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Air fry Kmart

Great easy to use cooks everything just the same as a oven only quicker and not dried out , just perfect,love it would recommend to all .price is good as well $49

Plywood101
Plywood101Perth, WA

A must have

Struggle to get hold of but changed my cooking routine. Get great results every time. So easy to clean. The only negative aspect is the base release is easy to knock but only made that mistake once :)

Robert C.
Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Bought this on 27/5/2020 and its very easy to use. The potato chips come out perfect after 20 minutes at 180 degrees. At $69 it is a much better air fryer that some of the more expensive ones. At a 3.2 L size it is more than enough for our family of 4 adults.

Maddie
Maddie

Love it!

This product is seriously awesome! It’s super easy to use and even easier to clean, literally just pull the drawer out and wipe out! I don’t use oil in it either and still cooks so good! Love it! Literally use it everyday!

Vickie-Lee T.
Vickie-Lee T.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good

Family enjoy this product not bad for a Kmart air fryer. Generally use it for the kids dinners what we used to cook with oil like chips and chicken. Thanks

Peta
Peta

Cheap and nasty - touchscreen non responsive

The unit powers up but the touchscreen is unresponsive. Total waste of money and an inconvenience to have to pack it all up and return it. K-Mart would not give me a refund either!

Patricia V.
Patricia V.

Best $69 that I’ve spent

I loveeee cooking my chips in the air fryer
We haven’t used it to its 100% but def it’s more practical than using the oven, it’s quicker and you can join the FB group to get some amazing ideas.

westfielded
westfieldedLargs

Died after 13 months, no warranty!

When it was working we were very happy with the results.
We used it mainly to cook what would been fried or oven cooked.

We used it probably once or twice a week until in the 13 th month it just didn’t turn on one day, contacted the store to be told no warranty ( out by a month ).