Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer (page 4 of 16)

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

Suchi
SuchiSydney, NSW

Value for money

Value for money, beautiful body and structures, very handy, easy to clean , very much satisfied, easy to clean, size is appropriate to any kitchen size, one word would be " The Perfect "

Mad
MadSydney, NSW

Amazing value

Perfect for $69! Easy to fry and bake most food. Great for vegetables for a healthier alternative without oil. Hardly ever use our oven anymore now we have this!

Highly recommend for the price.

EllieM
EllieMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Put off buying one for ages. Loving having this on hand now. Saves a lot of time and I don’t have to heat the oven as often. It’s going to be great in summer. Nothing worse than having the oven on in an already hot kitchen.

TheReciprocist
TheReciprocist

Very effective, makes cooking fun!

I generally dislike cooking. It’s time-consuming, complicated and I generally mess it up. Thought I would give an air fryer a go and am happily impressed! The air fryer is easy to set up and comes with a guide for cooking temperatures and times for a variety of common food (chips, chicken, fish, etc). It’s so easy to just chuck something in from the fridge, set the temperature and timer and your meal is ready before you know it. The tray is large and the controls are intuitive. Cleaning isn’t too difficult but is one of the drawbacks of any air fryer. Overall, very happy with this Kmart product!

N.S
N.SLaunceston, TAS

Perfect value for money

The Air-fryer is worth for this price. The fries came out to be perfectly crispy. I tried cooking various food like sweet potato fries, samosa. It is easily cleanable as well.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Tasha
TashaIllawarra, NSW

Best thing I’ve ever purchased!!

I absolutely love my air fryer, I use it every night!! I cook absolutely everything in it from cakes and scones to chips to steaks and roasts. Super easy to clean and doesn’t take up a lot of room on the bench/cupboard but big enough to feed my household (4 adults, 3 children) I strongly suggest if you don’t have one BUY ONE!

Chez
ChezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Air fry Kmart

Great easy to use cooks everything just the same as a oven only quicker and not dried out , just perfect,love it would recommend to all .price is good as well $49

Plywood101
Plywood101Perth, WA

A must have

Struggle to get hold of but changed my cooking routine. Get great results every time. So easy to clean. The only negative aspect is the base release is easy to knock but only made that mistake once :)

Robert C.
Robert C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Bought this on 27/5/2020 and its very easy to use. The potato chips come out perfect after 20 minutes at 180 degrees. At $69 it is a much better air fryer that some of the more expensive ones. At a 3.2 L size it is more than enough for our family of 4 adults.

Maddie
Maddie

Love it!

This product is seriously awesome! It’s super easy to use and even easier to clean, literally just pull the drawer out and wipe out! I don’t use oil in it either and still cooks so good! Love it! Literally use it everyday!

Vickie-Lee T.
Vickie-Lee T.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good

Family enjoy this product not bad for a Kmart air fryer. Generally use it for the kids dinners what we used to cook with oil like chips and chicken. Thanks

Peta
Peta

Cheap and nasty - touchscreen non responsive

The unit powers up but the touchscreen is unresponsive. Total waste of money and an inconvenience to have to pack it all up and return it. K-Mart would not give me a refund either!

Patricia V.
Patricia V.

Best $69 that I’ve spent

I loveeee cooking my chips in the air fryer
We haven’t used it to its 100% but def it’s more practical than using the oven, it’s quicker and you can join the FB group to get some amazing ideas.

westfielded
westfieldedLargs

Died after 13 months, no warranty!

When it was working we were very happy with the results.
We used it mainly to cook what would been fried or oven cooked.

We used it probably once or twice a week until in the 13 th month it just didn’t turn on one day, contacted the store to be told no warranty ( out by a month ).

LLS
LLS

This is great value but can't be perfect

Actually I haven't used other brands so my review is definitely not objective
Appearance is quite fancy, doesn't look that cheap. This is one of good home appliance in my kitchen
It's working very fine for frying things; chips, dumplings, rice cake, meat.. and anything
But the thing is for me, the cooking time is still quite long and especially the noise, it's not really tolerative.. other expensive brands also have this kind of loud noise?
Also I'm very lazy to clean it after I use but this is my problem lol
Overall, I don't expect too much for affordable and reasonable price so I'm quite happy with this product!

Linda
LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kmart air fryer

I purchased it as a gift for my sons family they love it had it every day
Easy with children to make healthy snacks & quick meals without all the fat of frying food they use it Daily

Adrian
AdrianBonython 2905, ACT

Really enjoying this product

I have used it several times a week now for around four weeks. Can't fault it. It delivers crisp fried type food all the time. Easy cleaning and quicker cooking times make using it really worthwhile. Also there are some interesting social media groups forming at the the moment which helps with recipes ideas.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.

Quality at a tiny price

Found it hard to get this air fryer as always sold out but now I have it’s great. I have the 3.2L one which is great for singles or couples. Easy to clean and saves power, time and mess.
The Facebook group makes finding tips and recipes easy. I found a meat thermometer is essential for roasts.
Does the best pork crackling ever. I bought the baking paper circles from an Asian grocer so even easier to clean.
Made frying so much healthier and cleaner. Great product.

Vicky
VickySouth West, WA

3.2 K Mart air fryer

Purchased in November 2019 , used it every day and after about three months it died. As at this moment not sure if I trust to buy another one, even a different brand

Amy C
Amy CSydney, NSW

Loved it then it broke

This air fryer was going amazing! Loved it used it maybe 3 times a week. After a few months the handle broke even being VERY gentle with it (like holding the bottom of it along with the handle). Did not buy another one, thought if I spend extra money on it (may not happen again)

非 费.
非 费.Sydney, NSW

Good quality and very reasonable price

I purchased the machine at the beginning of the this year and it never works improperly. This is easy to be cleaned and the quality of fried food is excellent.
I will recommend my friend to purchase it if they need.

Hak
Hak

Great product

Its a great air fryer much cheaper then other expensive brands which does the same job and also quick delivery as well from Kmart. I will order again from KMART

Amrit Y.
Amrit Y.

This is great for small households.

We purchased it from Kmart and as we are a family of 2, it works perfect for us. We mainly use it to fry chicken drumsticks, potato chips . The product is very easy to use and clean.

Joel
Joel

Affordable

This air fryer is very user friendly put what ever you want in turn it and and pretty much walk away it’s so quick and easy it’s the best. I would highly recommend it.

c0urtzz