Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

But for the door not closing it was perfectly fine!

Purchased in June 2021 at K-Mart for $80.00.

Tried to use but couldn't

Turned on my airfryer, excited to use for the first time but the LED screen was flickering. My husband (who has a electrical background) said that if I moved the electrical cord he bets the screen will go completely blank- he was right! I touched the cord the LED screen went blank, then back on, then dim, then blank etc The connection is dodgy and I have no confidence in this product now. I'm returning it at the weekend for a refund.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.90.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in April 2021 for $90.00.

Ed Seymour
Ed SeymourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to replace basket when hot!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

Hazel50
Hazel50South West, WA

Very poor performance

Bought this and the 2nd time I used it the E1 error kep flashing. It would heat for 3 minutes and turn off. No mention in user guide but googled and it said it was a wiring error. Took back yo Kmart and was refunded.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2 Lt AIR FRYER - Second one that doesn’t work - not impressed

I returned my first one because it did not work. It was hard to exchange because of lack of product but eventually they had more so I got another one at Kmart.

This one worked for less than a month - then it stopped working.

Now we are under Covid stage 4 restrictions in Victoria it is hard to get a refund.

But I am seriously not impressed. How can we get a 2 out of 2 fail?
What sort of quality control are we talking about?

Not to mention all the hassle. Kmart not impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Garbage Product

I really wanted to love this product. I wanted to say it cheap and good but I can't. It's cheap but garbage. The non stick coated doesn't last and the metal bits have all rusted. Terrible product. Do not buy.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart.

Peta
Peta

Cheap and nasty - touchscreen non responsive

The unit powers up but the touchscreen is unresponsive. Total waste of money and an inconvenience to have to pack it all up and return it. K-Mart would not give me a refund either!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for $49.95.

Vicky
VickySouth West, WA

3.2 K Mart air fryer

Purchased in November 2019 , used it every day and after about three months it died. As at this moment not sure if I trust to buy another one, even a different brand

Purchased in November 2019 for $69.00.

Chel
ChelQueensland

Too hot

The item gets hot on laminate. I have a burnt ring in my laminate in the kitchen. It gets extremely hot and blows air out. It’s dangerous. Cannot move it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Blacktown
BlacktownSydney, NSW

Kmart cheap

Sad affair
Only lasted 6 months
Keep receipt
I didnt
But I suppose at $69 I had unrealistic expectations.
Mind you, about to buy another cheapy, so forever hopeful.
Good luck to you all in the great search for value.

Purchased at Kmart for $69.00.

gold 55
gold 55South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty handle

Warning!! USED ONCE! The plastic handle has depress button to release basket but when hot and a few chips in basket handle opens up and releases basket without touching button and base falls off! Yes I got burnt!

Purchased in August 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Toxic Airfryer

What a rip off. I washed it following instructions exactly yet the food has the same rank burnt plastic odour of the appliance. It cooked slower than a frying pan or heated oven would have and everything is soggy. The plastic taste is toxic and the food is inedible. I feel bad I have contributed to Kmart. I have to throw the food out and I want a refund.

Purchased in July 2019 for $79.00.

MissT
MissTMelbourne

Don’t waste your money

If I could give this zero stars I would. Terrible design, heating element at the top does not allow heat to cook food underneath. I had to stop it every 10 minutes to mix chips. Even then they came out dry and tasteless like cardboard. Save up and get a proper one with an automatic mixer to evenly distribute heat to all food.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The smell was so bad, myself and my little boy felt nausea.

I read so many good reviews felt so confident, bought it, washed it and used it. Yes I do know about a new smell on new appliances but this smell was another level. It was the smell that made us felt sick and had to stay outside the house regardless how bad the weather was on the last week of May 19 in Melbourne. Still positive let the food cooked but after I tasted it the smell even went through the food so that was it, I returned it to Kmart.

Purchased in June 2019 for $69.00.

Mrs. Macasked

Where an I get a replacement for the inner basket? Have used it so much the black coating is coming off.

Angel

What did the service people say ?

Nothing!

Angel

So you rang them and they said nothing ? I don’t understand please clarify

Mary Nicolaou
Mary Nicolaouasked

Can you defrost food

John D
John Dasked

When will these be avai,able in nz

See all Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer questions

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers