Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working after third use.

Was loving the air fryer, but after only the third time using it, while trying to turn the machine on I receive an E1 notification and it turns back off... have tried everything and nothing is fixing the issue. Very disappointed kids as we just bought some yummies specifically for cooking in it tonight.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

so disappointed

As stated above cooks well easy to clean but impossible to replace tray when hot after inspection of food and extreme caution needed as unit quite hot and easy to cause damage to person

Purchased in December 2020 at K Mart for $69.00.

Other Air Fryers

Sorrello
SorrelloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Closing the basket after cooking! Bad!

Well after reading all the reviews, seeing nearly 5 stars and an award from product review I thought that we were onto a winner. We cooked some chips for 20 mins as in the manual. My wife wanted to check halfway through cooking, but when she pulled the basket away she found it almost impossible to put back in. It took at least 5 mins of myself fiddling with it before I got it to lock back in. The machine will not cook if the basket is not in place. So a first time cooking with this is the last time we cook with it. At $69 you get what you pay for. Which is not very much. Oh and the chips did come out ok but no better than my oven. Sorry Kmart it’s refund time.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Tom L.
Tom L.

Anko Air Fryer, AF606 - Difficult to use

Poorly built, very difficult to insert and remove slide out basket. Burned myself in the process.
Will be taking it back to K-Mart for a refund and do not want another unit.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Mezzanin
MezzaninIllawarra, NSW

Product was a disappointment

I read all the hype and I decided to try this air fryer for myself. First I tried to cook some home made chips. Sadly they turned out soggy, I am not sure why as I soaked them for an hour to remove the starch, patted them dry and tossed them halfway through the cooking. Then I tried some large chicken nuggets. They burnt on the outside and were lukewarm in the middle. Also when the machine got hot I couldn't put the tray back in properly, it's like something (some of the thermal plastic maybe?) expanded when hot so wouldn't slot in anymore. I took it back for a refund. I am glad some people find it great but I couldn't get it to work.

Purchased in August 2020 for $69.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
westfielded
westfieldedLargs

Died after 13 months, no warranty!

When it was working we were very happy with the results.
We used it mainly to cook what would been fried or oven cooked.

We used it probably once or twice a week until in the 13 th month it just didn’t turn on one day, contacted the store to be told no warranty ( out by a month ).

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Amy C
Amy CSydney, NSW

Loved it then it broke

This air fryer was going amazing! Loved it used it maybe 3 times a week. After a few months the handle broke even being VERY gentle with it (like holding the bottom of it along with the handle). Did not buy another one, thought if I spend extra money on it (may not happen again)

Purchased in June 2019 for $69.00.

Anne M.
Anne M.Perth, WA

Airfryer

It's fair enough the basket is small for a family.
The item is quite big and bulky and didn't fit well in a kitchen.
I'm trying sausages in it tonight. Compare it to the George foreman

Purchased in January 2020 at K mart for $70.00.

Other Air Fryers

Worked ok until...

I only used it for 3 weeks before the mechanism that locks the basket to the bowl started failing. The bowl dropped and caused a burn on my arm from the edge of the basket when it recoiled. Unfortunately I don’t have the receipt as it was a gift. I guess you get what you pay for. A bit of a pain to clean too.

Purchased in December 2019.

Air Fryers

Find out how Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Kmart Air fryer

our fryer has a funny plastic smell, quite noticeable and will taint the food if its left in the basket. anyone else experience this? Will probably return it for a refund

Purchased in March 2019 for $69.99.

Tina
TinaBaldivis

Air fryer

I wouldn't really rate the air fryers for my liking I find the food dryer and not in my liking. I guess it is good for ur health but I would still rather use olive oil to cook my chips then use a air fryer not nice complete waste of money

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Mrs. Macasked

Where an I get a replacement for the inner basket? Have used it so much the black coating is coming off.

Angel

What did the service people say ?

Nothing!

Angel

So you rang them and they said nothing ? I don’t understand please clarify

Mary Nicolaou
Mary Nicolaouasked

Can you defrost food

Sure

John D
John Dasked

When will these be avai,able in nz

Angel

Suggest you ask Kmart as this is a review site

See all Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer questions

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers