Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

But for the door not closing it was perfectly fine!

Purchased in June 2021 at K-Mart for $80.00.

Tried to use but couldn't

Turned on my airfryer, excited to use for the first time but the LED screen was flickering. My husband (who has a electrical background) said that if I moved the electrical cord he bets the screen will go completely blank- he was right! I touched the cord the LED screen went blank, then back on, then dim, then blank etc The connection is dodgy and I have no confidence in this product now. I'm returning it at the weekend for a refund.

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.90.

Annette H
Annette HPort Pirie

Drawer gets stuck

Once the unit is heated I found the drawer will no slide back into place. Assuming expansion is causing the problems, this should never be an issue. I am very disappoinyed with anko brand and will be returning this unit for a refund.

Purchased in April 2021 for $90.00.

Ed Seymour
Ed SeymourGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to replace basket when hot!

Purchased in January 2021 for $69.00.

arameda
aramedaAU

Great at first, not over time.

In the beginning, out of the box this is a great product for the price. Over time however it’s cheapness comes through:

- The basket separates from the handle
- The nonstick coating comes off from the basket base
- The plastic on the handle starts to peel

There’s also just strange limits like 30
Minute timers (if you are roasting above 30 mins you have to keep coming back), the basket getting stuck sliding in and out as the plastic warps a little, no proper on/off switch.

For the price it’s fine but if you use it regularly you’ll notice it start to break down. Our second basket has broken again and we’re just going to buy a Ninja Foodi.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Hazel50
Hazel50South West, WA

Very poor performance

Bought this and the 2nd time I used it the E1 error kep flashing. It would heat for 3 minutes and turn off. No mention in user guide but googled and it said it was a wiring error. Took back yo Kmart and was refunded.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Chris K
Chris KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was amazing NOW NOT

My 3.2L was amazing bought in April and was doing exactly as it was supposed to do with use almost daily and cleaning was easy and the non stick was all still intact but this last month After not changing the way I use it or the position ( on a wooden chopping board to protect my bench) after around three minutes it stops working and has E1 come up on digital screen I can’t find anything that mentions this after around ten minutes it is then able to start again but most times it will come up with the same error E1 and it has to cool down again very disappointing after such a great start I assume E1 May mean it’s overheating but it’s put me off what I had high Hope was going to be a great kitchen gadget

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Aline E.
Aline E.Darling Downs, QLD

Non stick peeling from the basket

I love my air fryer, but i have cleaned the basket as recomended and just few months of use the non stick is peeling and is getting stucked on the food, can't use anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 for $69.00.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Anko 3.2 Lt AIR FRYER - Second one that doesn’t work - not impressed

I returned my first one because it did not work. It was hard to exchange because of lack of product but eventually they had more so I got another one at Kmart.

This one worked for less than a month - then it stopped working.

Now we are under Covid stage 4 restrictions in Victoria it is hard to get a refund.

But I am seriously not impressed. How can we get a 2 out of 2 fail?
What sort of quality control are we talking about?

Not to mention all the hassle. Kmart not impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

sweetrosie
sweetrosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So hard to clean the basket...

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $69.00.

Larry Mc
Larry McWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Air Fryer.

Use it every day, however, the non -stick surface has all but disappeared, which makes cleaning hard. This happened after about six months of use. Plastic lug on the sealing shield broke off also. Still works fine and still use it every day.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Bundaberg for $68.00.

Garbage Product

I really wanted to love this product. I wanted to say it cheap and good but I can't. It's cheap but garbage. The non stick coated doesn't last and the metal bits have all rusted. Terrible product. Do not buy.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart.

Peta
Peta

Cheap and nasty - touchscreen non responsive

The unit powers up but the touchscreen is unresponsive. Total waste of money and an inconvenience to have to pack it all up and return it. K-Mart would not give me a refund either!

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for $49.95.

Vicky
VickySouth West, WA

3.2 K Mart air fryer

Purchased in November 2019 , used it every day and after about three months it died. As at this moment not sure if I trust to buy another one, even a different brand

Purchased in November 2019 for $69.00.

Amrit Y.
Amrit Y.

This is great for small households.

We purchased it from Kmart and as we are a family of 2, it works perfect for us. We mainly use it to fry chicken drumsticks, potato chips . The product is very easy to use and clean.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $79.00.

pillow t.
pillow t.asked

Can I remove the beeping sound?

Lisa
Lisa

Beeping sound? I only get that when it has finished the cycle. That can't be stopped.

Phyllis A.
Phyllis A.asked

Does the Anko 3.2L dehydrate?
Phyllis

Dee
Deeasked

Can you use alfoil and baking paper in the air fryer

Hi Dee,
I have never used them but I checked the internet and it says you can as long as you weigh it down. Stopping it from hitting the element at the top.
KMart has a cookbook and this might also help you.

dallas
dallas

howdo i buy one you gooses - click and collect

See all Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer questions

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers