Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

• Product is used

Jeoffer
JeofferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not perfect

I have been pleasantly surprised by the results so far. I found that it was quite easy to use, and the basket was not that heavy for me. As it is my first air fryer, I have nothing to compare it to. I would recommend it so far. I found that it was simple and easy to use, and the basket was not that heavy.
The only feature I would have liked is a mid-cycle reminder to give the basket a shake. This minor shortcoming is easily overcome by shortening the cooking cycle and adding it to the end after giving it a shake. Also, I would imagine that ALL air fryers would require a shake during the cooking cycle.
I got mine for $49 as it was on sale, normally they are $59.

Purchased in June 2021 at Kmart for $49.00.

Abbey
AbbeySydney, NSW

It’s wonderful

I use if zucchini chips, regular chips and meatballs mostly. I’ve used it for fish also
It convenient over using my oven - I just quickly was out the basket after use and pop It all away. I wouldn’t consider a more expensive brand as this one has not kissed a beat.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $60.00.

Abbie006
Abbie006Perth, WA

Works well.

It is a good product for the price. Can’t ask more. It’s works perfectly alright for all of my kids snacks. I haven’t done any heavy cooking in it so can’t comment about that. But for fries, nuggest, samosas, patties etc it’s perfect.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kmart for $69.00.

Alison
AlisonPerth, WA

Cooks well and easy to clean

With 2 in the family the Kmart Anko 3.2 is a little small. Cooks meat fabulous and quick. Easy to clean and affordable. However will replace with a larger one.

Purchased in March 2021 for $59.00.

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC

Quicker than the oven.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $68.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Lazy Cook
Lazy CookGreat Southern, WA

Still happy two years on.

Purchased in May 2019 for $69.00.

BenTennis
BenTennisSydney, NSW

Great for the price

I purchased this after have a few more expensive models in the past. This is just as good as them and so much cheaper. The only downside would be the size if you're a family.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

Travel Bug
Travel BugMelbourne

Great unit. Works fantastic

Purchased this item 4 months ago. I use it all the time. Food cooks great. Easy to clean. Only problem is that if you set a cook time, but take item out sooner, if you put the drawer back in, the timer continues. You can’t stop the cooking timer without turning off power at wall.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Ella
EllaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best I've had - I've had 4

Love it. I've had 4 air fryers over the last 10 years and this one has lasted the longest. I've had it for about a year and it shows no signs of slowing down. Cooks crispy chips and nuggets. Also it does it in a fraction of the time suggested for the chips in the oven. If it ever broke I'd buy the same one again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

buck56
buck56Mid North Coast, NSW

A great and inexpensive introduction to air frying

We have had our K-mart air fryer for 15 months now. For most of that time I only ever done chips in it, same as the deep frying it replaced. I now do roast, chicken pieces, roast veges and many frozen items we used to do in the over. Never had an issue replacing the tray once removed, yes, you do need to shake/move the items to ensure the circulated air gets on every item to ensure cooking, but not had an issue with this. The only problem to date was the plastic cover between the handle and the tray has come loose, but that has not affected its performane nor posed a burn risk. Changed my view on cooking totally.

Purchased in November 2019 at K-mart coffs harbour for $60.00.

Turtle C.
Turtle C.Queensland

Food tastes better

I tried fryer first time tonight. Cooked chicken burger crumbed patties from Coles with a decent serve of French Fries and was surprised at the crispness of both, and the taste was very good and not sabotaged with deep fried oil.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Maggie Young
Maggie Young

Great product. Rocky start

Bought this air fryer as a cheaper alternative to the Philips models. Turns out to be great.
At first the functions were difficult to understand but then after a little bit of manual reading and troubleshooting, air fryer works great. Worth the money and have not had trouble since.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Anko Air Fryer 3.2 lt

Have used this for about 3 months food comes out Crisp but you have to shake in between or turn over. Have not had trouble so far with sticking and wash in Dishwasher and it comes out perfectly clean. I believe you should not use Aerosol Cans in Air Fryers this could be your problem.

Purchased in September 2020.

purplethings
purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product that is reasonably priced

I have been wanting to try an air fryer for awhile and was fortunate to be given this one. We have tried a few different items in the air fryer starting with chips and whilst we are still experimenting with some items, when following the instructions we are getting good results. The items we are cooking or reheating in there are crispy and best of all not full of oil! We have mainly used this for chips, nuggets and have tried some meat in there so far. The functions are simple enough to go through when cooking the items, there is a little elbow grease needed when cleaning the basket etc, however nothing inconsistent with what would be needed if cooking chips on a frying pan etc.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sharyn
SharynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great air fryer so far

why pay more - I may get the small one for the van. Chips, chicken, and onion rings done well, even garlic and herb bread (just spray some oil on top so it dosnt blow off)

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.