Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Cuts down cooking time

• Cooks and crisps up food nicely

• Painless clean up

Great product for it's price

Can't go wrong with this air-fryer
Love cooking chips and sweet potatoes, but have now tried broccoli and it taste so good - broccoli chips :)
I now love eating my green because of this air fryer.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Joy
JoyPerth, WA

Awesome Air Fryer for the price

Been on the fence for awhile so reading other review's here & a FB group I follow decide to jump in. Especially with a run out model at a slightly discounted price. Love the ease to make my own wedges & chips using regular potato & Sweet Potato simply peeling, chopping, tossing in 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil and salt. Preheat for 3 mins, then pop in. Shake about half way through - it's so easy.
Very easy to clean, had a bit of trouble figuring out how to separate basket but got it worked out. Watching a few videos on Kmart Airfryers group was very helpful. Much easier than conventional oven wedges & chips plus now in control of any additives you get from shop made chips or wedges.

Purchased in July 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

JmcB
JmcBNorth Queensland, QLD

Undoubtedly the best product I have ever bought!!

Food cooks quickly and perfectly every time with little or no intervention. From steak to vegetables, pork belly and soft or hard boiled eggs, nothing surpasses this airfryer! Clean up is super easy... just put a small amount of detergent and water in the bowl and wipe out with a soft cloth. Nothing is easier than this machine.... and it is sooo cheap! Just love it!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Khub for $69.00.

Erin Wilks
Erin WilksHunter Region, NSW

Use it all the time so quick and easy to use and clean up and cooks food perfectly

Love it use it all the time easy quick and cooks food perfectly even the hubby can manage to cook in this and great to warm up leftovers aswell a must have for the kitchen perfect chips every time

Purchased in May 2021 at Kmart.

sadsally
sadsallyPerth, WA

Where have you been all my life!

Purchased in July 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ryan Pascoe
Ryan PascoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Future of Cooking

Wow what a product.

Air Fryers are taking over and I’m here for it.

This kitchen appliance has changed my life and made cooking not even more convenient but it’s made my food taste 100X better than it would when cooking with an oven.

It’s a fantastic piece of equipment and so easy to use!

For only $89 I believe it’s definitely worth the value for money.

PS, do a roast chicken in it and thank me later.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for $89.00.

leanne
leanne

Who needs an oven!

I bought this air fryer as I was renovating my kitchen and would be without an oven for a couple of months.
Bough this oven as I didn't want to invest to much money as it was going to be a temporary solution
Well I have finished renovating my kitchen and I still use my air fryer almost every day.
Cooking potatoes is so much better in the air fryer than the oven as they are crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
It is great to reheat food.
Absolutely love it!!

Purchased at Kmart for $70.00.

Lyle K.
Lyle K.

I LOVE my air fryer!

I love this air fryer because of it's affordability and how easy it is to use. I have had my Kmart Anko air fryer for almost two years and I don't know what I would do without it! Having this air fryer has helped me to complete my errands and tasks around the house, while my dinner and meals are being made. It is a healthy alternative to cooking delicious and tasty meals on the go. The air fryer is great for making chips, nuggets, schnitzel and even cupcakes.
The air fryer is easy to use and easy to clean as it is dishwasher friendly.
Everyone needs this air fryer!

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $59.00.

Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD

Use it everyday!

I honestly never thought I needed one. I was given the 1.5 and I do not think I have used my Oven or stove top since (except for scrambled eggs ) I gave it to my 85 year old father..he cooks everything in it and I went to the 3.2 ! So so good..chops rissoles sausages fish..I even ripened an avocado for a dip yesterday. Brilliant . Dad cooks little apple pies..even pops his luv a duck in there ..rather then heating ups a whole oven..he loves it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $60.00.

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Cant live without it!

I have had ny airfryer for almost 2 years, i havent used my oven since. Not only does it cook a whole succulent chicken, i have used it to bake a cake and cooked eggs for breakfast. Not only is it cheap as chips it makes cooking for a single person much easier and convenient. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

We love it

It works well, easy to use. Value for money, So affordable. Got it at Kmart for $59. We use it everyday, food tastes great, hubby says it tastes just as good as cooking underground like back home in the Islands. Easy to wash, and put together.

Purchased in October 2020 for $59.00.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Use it Everyday

As a single disabled person, I need to cook my food quickly. I found myself eating a lot of processed foods because of this. I friend put me onto the Anko 3.2L. I now eat healthy and feel wonderful. I do hold the back of the top of the airfryer to push the basket back in but I test first to see if it's hot and when I pull it out I rest it on a cutting board. I use between 170 - 180 degrees only. Facebook has an Anko airfryer group which shares recipes. I now wouldn't be without it. As with everything, there are lemons. I'm glad mine wasn't one of them. It is so good I bought one for my son who lives alone. I cook everything in this and very rarely use my oven now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Chloebelle
ChloebelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its convenient and healthy cooking!

It’s a great addition to my kitchen and a very affordable price. Enjoyed cooking potatoes in a variety of ways. Chips, hasselbacks, roasties. All kinds of frozen foods from crumbed fish to dim sims and snacks are perfectly cooked. It is so quick, convenient and healthy. Oil and fat just drain away from sausages, chicken skin and red meat. I wouldn’t be without it now!

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores.

mia y.
mia y.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worth the money,!!

Very happy with the airflyer!!!3.5L is good enough to cook dinner for 2 people. You just love the convenience get food or snack done in such a short time. Keep a piece of foils under the basket will save you a lot of time in cleaning:)

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

skullee
skulleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and politely priced

Our work kitchen got one of these after our canteen closed for Covid. It’s been going strong for nearly a year now and it is thrashed daily. So good I bought one for home! Used daily, easy clean. Occasionally put the basket through the dishwasher for a deep clean as well. Cannot fault it.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.