Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer

• MPN: AF606
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Pros

Cuts down cooking time
Cooks and crisps up food nicely
Painless clean up

Gordon L.
Gordon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just. Perfect.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thanks for the lovely review, we're glad to hear that our product has made it easy for you to cook your favourite food at home :)

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great addition to the kitchen!

First air fryer that I've purchased and been using it for 2+ years now. *touchwood* hasn't had any faults thus far and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Came across it when I was searching for Product Reviews AU on it was listed as one Best Air Fryers on a budget. Definitely has not disappointed!

I use it at least once a week and is enough for my partner and I!!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to share this lovely feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you're loving your Air Fryer, and have shared your comments with our Merchandise team. Have a great day!

Arin R.
Arin R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best air fryer ever

I use it nearly everyday to grill meat and chicken. Good product and no smoke at all. Been using it for nearly 5 years. I feel like I want a new one now but the one I have still working good. :)

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Arin, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're so glad to hear you're loving your air fryer! Feedback like yours helps us to continue to bring our customers products they love, and we've shared your comments with the team.

Mans
MansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very surprised

My daughter brang this home the other day as we wait for new stove and wow iam very surprised at how fast and crispy the food is. We only had it for few days now I will update if something happens but atm I love it!!!!

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, we're so glad to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer! We've shared your feedback with our merchandise team as we continue to work to bring our customers affordable products they love.

Glen B.
Glen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just great !

This was my first air fryer, thought we we start with a cheaper one then buy something better later. We don’t need another , this one is just great !
So easy to use & clean & makes everything crispy ……..yum !

Purchased in at Kmart for $59.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, Glen! We're so happy to hear you're loving your new Air Fryer.

John13
John13Perth, WA

Best buy in years with a well-earned 5-Star plus rating.

Purchased in for $59.

P H.
P H.Perth, WA

Does everything we need

Well priced efficient unit that we have bought an aftermarket extra stainless steel tray to increase cooking space. Superb value for money and does everything we need. Easy to use.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Love this product

As far as air fryers go - this is great value for money! I have had mine for a couple of years now and would never buy an expensive one again. This works as it should and the size is great.

Purchased for $79.

Chrissy
ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best little air fryer.

I have had this air fryer for 12 months now and didn't write a review earlier as I thought it wouldn't last.
How wrong I was! It does oven chips, pastries, pizzas, and anything you can put into your oven. The size does restrict the pizzas, and I use the little rounds and build my own.
I don't know how I lived without it and it saves on electricity as you don't have to wait for the pre-oven heating time. Also very easy to clean.
I would recommend this for up to two people. The price is now $89.00, but well worth it.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.

Leah L
Leah LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my purchase!

Purchased this air fryer during the air fryer craze of 2020, and I'm so glad I did. A year later and our air fryer is still going strong. It is so easy to use and food turns out crispy and delicious with just a spray of oil. For 2 adults plus a toddler the 3.2L is an adequate size. We enjoy cooking homemade chips and nuggets for a quick lunch for the little one, or a large pork roast for the whole family (with the best crackling ever!). It is also super easy to clean and still looks brand new. Would definitely recommend as a budget air fryer for a small family, however a large family would definitely need a bigger size!

DANIII
DANIII

Great product for it's price

Can't go wrong with this air-fryer
Love cooking chips and sweet potatoes, but have now tried broccoli and it taste so good - broccoli chips :)
I now love eating my green because of this air fryer.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores.

Joy
JoyPerth, WA

Awesome Air Fryer for the price

Been on the fence for awhile so reading other review's here & a FB group I follow decide to jump in. Especially with a run out model at a slightly discounted price. Love the ease to make my own wedges & chips using regular potato & Sweet Potato simply peeling, chopping, tossing in 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil and salt. Preheat for 3 mins, then pop in. Shake about half way through - it's so easy.
Very easy to clean, had a bit of trouble figuring out how to separate basket but got it worked out. Watching a few videos on Kmart Airfryers group was very helpful. Much easier than conventional oven wedges & chips plus now in control of any additives you get from shop made chips or wedges.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.

JmcB
JmcBNorth Queensland, QLD

Undoubtedly the best product I have ever bought!!

Food cooks quickly and perfectly every time with little or no intervention. From steak to vegetables, pork belly and soft or hard boiled eggs, nothing surpasses this airfryer! Clean up is super easy... just put a small amount of detergent and water in the bowl and wipe out with a soft cloth. Nothing is easier than this machine.... and it is sooo cheap! Just love it!!

Purchased in at Khub for $69.

Erin Wilks
Erin WilksHunter Region, NSW

Use it all the time so quick and easy to use and clean up and cooks food perfectly

Love it use it all the time easy quick and cooks food perfectly even the hubby can manage to cook in this and great to warm up leftovers aswell a must have for the kitchen perfect chips every time

Purchased in at Kmart.

sadsally
sadsallyPerth, WA

Where have you been all my life!

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.

Linda B
Linda Basked

Loving my new air fryer. A lot of recipes refer to accessories like double layer basket, cake tin etc. Can you get these accessories for the ankle 3.2l ?

augmented hat
augmented hatasked

What is the diameter of the inner basket on the anko 3.2L air fryer?

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, the internal basket has a diameter of 20cm.

Lyn
Lynasked

Trying Anko Air Fryer Model AF310 my BIL bought 6 months ago....only showing E1 flashing...tried different power outlet...help please I can't find reset button

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Details ·

Features:

• The Kmart Anko 3.2L Air Fryer has 7 preset functions suited to different foods, so you can cook anything from steak and crispy fries to vegetables and cakes.
  • It has an LED control panel so you can easily see the setting and temperature you’ve selected.
  • A 30-minute automatic shut-off ensures that your air fryer doesn’t keep running if you’ve forgotten about it.
  • You can adjust the appliance’s temperature up to 200°C, letting you make different food at an optimal temperature.
  • Overheat protection ensures that the air fryer stays at a safe temperature.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer helped cut down cooking time - some said that it cooked food in a fraction of the time that an oven would take.
  • They also noted that it was able to cook a variety of foods - from french fries to meats and pies - perfectly, and crisped up foods nicely.
  • According to reviewers, this appliance is easy to clean.
CategoryAir Fryers
ManualDownload manual
  • MPN: AF606

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Anko 3.2L Air Fryer is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2020. Learn more

Other Air Fryers