Kmart Anko 28L Benchtop Oven

Kmart Anko 28L Benchtop Oven

MPN: KWS1528J-H8R

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.3

geoffPerth, WA

What do you expect for $65

I purchased the oven at Kmart Kalgoorlie. (I did look at the air fryers which were slightly more expensive but decided they looked too much like PROPS from "Thunderbirds Are Go" for my aesthetics.)
OK...first try a small roast pork. I set the temperature at the maximum 230. Seemed to go alright except the crackling wasn't quite done, so I lifted up to the top shelf and just left the top element on. Left it alone and 10 minuets later- smoke coming out. Burnt crackling. Lesson learned...it is not a precise instrument so it needs watching.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $65.00.

Not Happy

Temp thermo grossly inaccurate.
Timer useless, it works whilst contents inside are burning top & bottom. Can't even do pizza, burns crust, doesn't cook top. I have since upgraded to micro/ convection oven. At least it has good reviews.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Heyjoe

Heyjoe

Faulty thermostat, wildly inaccurate inconsistent temperature, burns everything

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart for $59.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart Anko 28L Benchtop Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

SusieRL

SusieRLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap oven for basic use

Bought this oven quickly at start of COVID lockdown as my Breville had stopped working. Heats through top & bottom elements only so everything needs to be covered when cooking. If you want a crispy top on food like Sausage rolls it is extremely easy to burn. I can’t tell you how many times I have scrapped burnt bits off. Much better spending a little more on a convection oven. I will be replacing it very soon.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $59.00.

Susan F.

Susan F.asked

I brought a 28litre onko oven with no information book on how to clean it or use it please send me some information or I Will take it back to Kmart sylvania

geoff

Try looking in the bottom of the cardboard box, my "information book" was concealed in the folded cardboard bottom of the box. Look for a tiny flash of white paper sticking out from the beige cardboard.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens