Kmart Anko 4 Slice Toaster

Kmart Anko 4 Slice Toaster

MPN: LD-T7006A

See the Best Toasters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Even Toasting Yes (0) · No (2)

beezee

beezeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returned after first use.

The toaster looks nice and is compact. Unfortunately we buy the larger (but still what I would call standard size) restaurant loaf. This toaster only toasts small bread. I was quite taken aback as I have never had issues with any of our previous name brand toasters not fitting larger restaurant loaf. If you only buy small bread this may work for you but if you buy larger loaves choose something else. I will go back to my brand name toasters after this! Note that in this photo the bread is fully depressed.

Purchased in December 2019 for $45.00.

Even Toasting No

Gezza

GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Scandi style 4 slice toaster

Bought this Kmart Scandi style toaster as it looks great, matches my coffee machine and cost 1/2 the price of my old toaster. You can tell it's cheaply made and unlike the brand name toaster we had , to get your toast brown, you need to set the dial to at least 5 but one side of the bread doesn't cook or brown as much as the other?! We use wholemeal bread haven't tried white or crumpets as yet. All the elements work but one side cooks alot less suggesting it he bread doesn't sit close enough. I am thinking about taking it back as it's frustrating have half your bread toasted only to have to put it down again!.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $45.00.

Even Toasting No