3Kmart Anko 50cm Black Pedestal Fan

3.4

Darcell
DarcellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your money

Fan is super loud even on low, it also just stopped working out of no where. I turn it on and it turns itself off.
Kmart   DM

We are very sorry to hear this, this is certainly not what we ever hope or expect and sincerely apologise for any disappointment caused. Feel free to contact us here: external link

Pauline Jones
Pauline JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Don't waste your money

Bought 4 of these. Very loud we got use to it. After 1 week the base went on 2 of them returned them and received refund. About 4 weeks later same thing happened to the 3rd one. Again taken back. 4th one has just done the same thing. Followed instructions to resemble still wobbly. No longer have the receipt. Waste of time and money. Show details
Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Jaime T.
Jaime T.

I do not recommend

We bought three of these fans for Xmas. They are SO loud and unsuitable for using while sleeping. Having it on low is like having a normal fan on super high.

Two weeks ago one made a horrible noise on oscillation. A clicking noise as the thingee popped up and down. We pulled it apart and hope we fixed it. It happened to a second one. And now last night the last one started squealing as the same thingee rubs on the case of the motor.

I would NOT recommend one of these fans if you want to sleep with it on and even then what are the chances of three fans making the same horrible noise? I bet there are hundreds do this right now. Show details

Trudy H.
Trudy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unhappy fan customer

Initially it worked great but in under 2 months it has stopped working only beeps. Now I have to pack it up & take it back. Not happy will try to avoid Anko products from now on. Show details
Jay
Jay2 posts

Too noisy and broke in less than a year

Bought the white version of this and it was awful. Sounds like a helicopter taking off - no idea how anyone could sleep with this thing on in the background. I wanted to take it back as soon as I turned it on but I didn’t have the receipt anymore.

Instructions are impossible to understand and the parts don’t fix to each other the way that they are supposed to, making the whole setup very flimsy.

It also just started loudly beeping randomly throughout the night, making it unusable. Would have taken it for replacement but I don’t have the box or a receipt or anything so I just threw it out.

Don’t buy this. It’s far too expensive for the quality. Show details

Toni
Toni

Just stopped working

I bought 2 of these fans over a period of 9 months. Both have just stopped working. No idea why. They were very noisy for the bedroom. Show details
Shane C.
Shane C.Great Southern, WA2 posts

PedestalFan

Excellent fan. Easy to assemble and very good value for money. Show details ·  1
Roddo
RoddoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fan for the price

Works great. Love the remote and different modes. Heavy base and very stable, don't understand the negative reviews regarding stability. Perhaps not assembled correctly? Show details ·  1
Heather R.
Heather R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW4 posts

Amazing for the price

Super hot summer and was looking for something bigger than the regular size fan, came across the Kmart 50cm pedestal fan for $39 and thought I'd give it a try.its so wonderful for the price and really gives off a powerful blow on the highest setting.Comes with a remote control, although I won't use that as you can use the manual controls,which is what I'd prefer.. Amazing value for money and looks really nice Show details ·  1
Karen McIntyre
Karen McIntyreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Noisy

Good fan but very noisy and drowned out my tv in a smallish area. Couldn’t sleep with it on.
gpark13
gpark13South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

No too bad for the price

The fan works well but is a bit loud but cheap. Show reply
Lisa keenan
Lisa keenanSydney, NSW4 posts

Worst fan ever! Don’t waste your money buy something more expensive. Get what you pay for

So damn unsturdy. Got three of them one for each bedroom and one for the lounge room. And not just one of them but all three have fallen over and slant so badly all within a couple of days!!!! We have tightened everything on all and set them up properly! How Kmart sells these is beyond me! Biggest waste of money. As shown in photo the last one to fall over can’t even stand up on its own anymore. Show details
Keith J.
Keith J.Far North Queensland, QLD

A lot noise little air

Very noisy in low speed, seems like a lot of effort for little breeze. Show details
Kmart   DM

Thanks for your feedback Keith, we shall pass this to our team who are well placed at making improvements to our product. If you wish to discuss further, call us on 1800 124 125.

Shawn
ShawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value for money

Ridiculously loud but gets the job done, do not buy if you don't want a loud fan. Show details ·  1
dionsmum
dionsmum3 posts

Stand is [Content Removed]

Yeah it works but keeping the thing upright is a struggle. I have seen drunks come out the pub with more of an ability to stay upright. Reason is that bolt thing under the base plate contributes to it falling over at the slightest bump. Giving it an almost permanent lean. I have to dismantle the head from the base often to re-establish it. The only plus I give this fan is the remote control Show details