3Kmart Anko 600ml Mini Blender

LauraSydney, NSW17 posts

i love it

-works really well

-powerful blades

-great for choppping and blending, smoothies, homemade icecream, sauces etc. can all be made in this.

-doesn't look or feel cheap

-not too noisy

-perfect for 1-2 people

alecia_scott
alecia_scottSouth East Queensland, QLD36 posts

Not bad for the price

It is good for easy things such as thin smoothies, but ice is a bit more of a struggle for this tiny blender. In saying that, ice can be a struggle for larger blenders so it is not such a surprise. I think it is good for the price but obviously not to the standard of other blenders

etreview
etreviewSydney, NSW15 posts

Good for basic blending

To make a quick shake this is perfect for the job. Excellent and reliable for the price and fairly easy to clean. I have tried blending frozen bananas and it did not cope as the blades were too high. But my other machines struggled with this task too. For basic blending it is a good option and does not take too much room on the bench.

Scott T
Scott TSydney Surrounds, NSW45 posts

A good mini blender and good value for money

I got this as a christmas gift and am really happy with it.

The jug is glass, not plastic like other mini blenders. This means that hot liquids are not a problem.

The motor feels quite powerful, Ive used it for ice without any problems, however i would only recommend doing small amounts and not over working.

the only negative is that the blade is not removable, so cleaning can be a bit difficult. I put hot water and dish soap in and give it a quick wizz then let it soak in the sink.

Janna32
Janna32AU5 posts

Joe
JoeSydney3 posts

It works well

I bought it because it was cheap, but it turned out to be very efficient! I am very happy with its strength. The blender is quite stable, although I do need to hold the top in case it falls or something. The noise is quite loud though. Wish they can cancel the noise a bit. But apart from that, it is a very efficient blender and it works very well!

Morphinx
MorphinxSydney, NSW6 posts

Cheap but Does The Job

Used to have more pricey ones from a range of shops which all failed in a year after not so significant amount of use, so I'm a bit impressed that this one has lasted for almost a year and is still going strong. Performance wise not much special but did help to make a lot of meals.

Antonia
AntoniaSouthwest, VIC6 posts

what a little beauty !!

This is a sturdy perfect little blender. It is a powerful little motor, and a plus are 2 speeds and pulse. Glass is so easy to clean, and for $20.00 what more could I need. It makes brilliant hollandaise,and fruit smoothies beautifully. I feel like buying a few to give as gifts or just have one lying around because I can.

MedicineBaba
MedicineBabaCairns4 posts

I like it - excellent value

Model B-2B cost me $25 at Kmart. With three years of regular use making smoothies and grinding almonds it has given excellent service - getting a bit rattley now - next new one getting close. We have enjoyed so many flavors with good nutrition as a meal on the run.

Wendy
WendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Super little blender - efficient, quiet and inexpensive

I bought this blender to use at work. It's a great size blender for one serve. It does a super job of blending fruit and veg (including carrots) but I haven't tried hard ingredients like nuts. It it quieter than I expected - especially compared to my 'big' blender at home and takes up only a very small amount of space. And the price is great too. $20 for a glass jar blender is not bad at all. The only reason it got 4 stars rather than 5 is that the plastic lid of the jug could have been designed better.