Kmart Anko 74cm Tower Fan

Kmart Anko 74cm Tower Fan

MPN: HEG74

Fan Buying Guide - How to choose the coolest tower or pedestal fan for you

If you’re looking for a way to avoid melting this summer, a fan could help. But with so many types on the market, how do you choose the best fan for your home?

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.5

• Power
tomas

tomasPerth, WA

OK if you don't need it to turn

I bought this fan 2 days ago as my old sunbeam fan had it. When I first got it, it worked great but the next day, it stopped oscillating. I unplugged it, waited for 30 minutes and plugged it back in aaaaand nothing. I am returning it to Kmart for a full refund and get another sunbeam. The actual fan part is ok though.

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.00.

greenfrog

greenfrogCairns

Average fan

After having used the tower fan from Aldi, I feel like this is no where near as good in comparison. On High, it pushes air at the strength the Aldi fan pushes on Low-Medium. I would have been better off using a traditional pedestal fan that I know will do a good job.

sunil

sunilasked

when I Brought this fan(anko 75" pedestal) last year ,but now this fan frequently stop in every half an hour .it turns back after half an hour. I have warranty card but I lost the receipt could you find a solution for this .
sunil