Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Newborns

Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies for Newborns

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tay D.

Tay D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Absolutely disgusted in this product terrible leakage and horrible quality would recommend not getting these nappies again at all avoid this product as best you can you definitely get what you pay for

Purchased in April 2019.

severe nappy rash

I bought several boxes of these nappies for my daughter to use for our grandson. I can honestly say, the leakage issues and continual blowouts made using these nappies a problem. What seriously caused concern was the severe rash that came up on his groin. He was severely imflammed, had small welts on his bottom and inner thighs and the rash started spreading up his back. I would just like to note that he was only washed with water and always had nappy rash cream applied - which he is non allergic too. I do not know what the ingredients were in these nappies but he is highly allergic to them. At 5 weeks old, after putting him into Huggies - the rash is disappearing.

sometimes cheaper prices dosent always mean the best.

Purchased in December 2018 for $17.00.

Till

TillTweed heads

Good value for money

They'll get you by. We had some problems with them sliding to the side and with blowouts. However, one of the cheapest disposable nappies you can buy. It's a big pack and cheap.
When you're in the newborn stage they are good because you will go through a lot of nappies in a short time, the better brands aren't really worth it.

Lou

LouSydney

Not worth the money!

Bought these knowing they were the cheaper option but thought I’d give them a go. Nappies leak & are not as absorbent as the more expensive brands. Steer clear of these especially for night nappies, they aren’t worth the hassle.
I’m stuck with nappies I can’t use. You do get what you pay for!

LJK

LJKMarsden

AWESOME Reliable & Safe for Newborn Skin

So... i had these for my newborn this year in September and there were no issues and fully reliable day and night. Then i ran out and used 1 nappy from the Coles comfy bots pack i purchased pre-baby in preparation = instant rash and crying pain from my baby. So back to Kmart i went yesterday to get another box of these Kmart nappies and straight home to change baby. In one single nappy change, the rash disappeared and my baby no longer cried in pain when he did a number 1 or 2. Peace at last!

sacha

sachaMelbourne

Horrible

They were good at the start till about my son was 5 weeks, than started leaking, they don't absorb anything. I got a 1/2 box sitting here if anyone wants it it's yours. Pick up sunbury 342. . . .

Menz

Menzmelbourne

Kmart Nappies

They say u get what you pay for. Yes this is how I feel with kmart Nappies. is only good for short time use. not that great with absorbent. MAKE DO FOR NOW. no rash while I my baby was using it. The price is affordable and it's comes in a box packaging.

Kat

KatPerth

Terrible rash

I bought these thinking they're a good price for the amount you get in the box. I was also recommended them from a friend.(knowing all children are different and react differently) I began using them and within the first few hours/nappy changes my baby had the worst rash. I stopped using them and no more rash!! So the nappies and my money don't go to waste, I'm using them as a bath time barrier so the towel doesn't get anything on it. Would not recommend!!

See all Kmart Baby Solutions Nappies reviews