• Sound Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Niran

Niran

Excellent product for a very low price

Connects to any device perfectly and very reliable. Easy to use even for kids. controls noise as well. Amazing sound quality. Excellent battery life. Price was very low and affordable. Very happy about this headphones.

Purchased in April 2020 for $15.00.

Shamwow

ShamwowSydney, NSW

OK for basic listening but not much else

I purchased these headphones to watch Netflix or listen to Spotify whilst exercising - whilst they do an adequate job (i.e. I can hear the music / dialogue and effects) the on-ear seal, especially with one of the earpads, is not great. I have them paired with my phone (Pixel 4) and have also tried to use them for a call, but like with many headphones the microphone pick up is not great - the person on the other end said I sounded like I was underwater. I also tried to use them plugged in with the supplied cable on my laptop for a Zoom call, and whilst I could hear, the other participants could not hear me - I suspect it was because the supplied cable (which does not have an inline mic) only carries sound to the headphones

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $10.00.

suks l

they suk on all 3 they wont even connect m mmmm mm mm m m m m m m m mm m m those are for the 30 word count

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart for $19.00.

Glen Cox

Glen CoxWestern Australia

Unable to charge a Oukitel C15 Pro

looking for something to help me charge my Oukitel C15 Pro
The charger was purchased in that it would work with all mobile phones.
I ask if anyone can help
Thanks lot you

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $40.00.

Unhappy

UnhappyIllawarra, NSW

Good with some reservations.

As I have got older I have found that I need some help with speech on the tv, decided to give the $19 K Mart Bluetooth headphones a go. The only problem is if you turn them at night, they won’t pair again in the morning, I have had to resort to using a cable.

Purchased in September 2019 at K Mart for $39.00.

Ant

AntRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect

I am able to listen to my music and answer mobile phone calls and when taking mobile phone calls the music stops and you can talk into the built in speaker and when finished talking go back to the song you were listening where you were up to. and are able to do what you have to do as it is wireless works up to 10 meters. comes with usb cord for charging and a cord to use as normal headphones. it takes about 4 hours to charge and about 10 hours listening time

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $19.00.

Jo loves her kids

Jo loves her kidsAdelaide

My son loves them

I purchased these headphones for $19 so I didn't need to listen to my son's YouTube choices and he absolutely loves them. They block out a lot of outside noise and the battery lasts forever. I had planned on buying him a more expensive set for Christmas but there really is no need. These work just fine!

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for $19.00.

Dan

DanCentral Queensland, QLD

Beeping in Bluetooth earbuds

I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth earbuds and easily connected them to my phone. As soon as I tried to play a song, the earphones started a long, continuous beep. It sort of sounds like a dial tone. It keeps stopping and starting whenever it is on. I have tried turning it off and on and charging it fully. I’m thinking it could be something to do with frequency. Does anybody know what to do??

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $15.00.

Sound is good and working perfectly

- I used this for listening music, songs and videos
- These very comfortable and good for cycling and running
- I am very much satisfied by suing this items, price also very cheap

Purchased in May 2019 at Aidacare Physical store for $40.00.

Find out how Kmart Bluetooth compares to other Wireless Headphones

great sound but doesn't pair with my macbook pro

truely amazing to find a $19 bluetooth headphone with this sound quality. it does pair with iphone but cannot really pair with my sister's nor my macbook pro. just bit disappointed not able to use that with my laptop..otherwise im happy with the price and the quality

Purchased in May 2019 for $19.00.

Jack lubke

Jack lubkeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for momey

It is an amazing product forsay I have got it sure it breaks over time but it’s great for how cheap it is I prefer this over mid range products great job guys

Purchased in August 2012.

Jobin jose

Jobin josePerth, WA

Worth the price

It is worth each penny for this budget..good clarity and comfortable head band. I am.happy with the product.its good while performing physical activity.enjoy hassle free music .the sound quality is average though

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $45.00.

Flimsy

I just purchased these headphones today and after a few minutes of wear, the soft earpad piece fell off one side. It's quite poorly held together (possibly a manufacture fault) but a bit of glue should fix it. Bluetooth connects well and the sound quality is good for the purchase price.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Louisa R

Louisa RDarwin

pretty good for the price

I thought about getting a more expensive pair of headphones but couldn’t justify it so I got these for going to the gym. They work great with my iPad but I did have some trouble getting them to Bluetooth to the machines at the gym. For what I paid they work fine!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Neil L

Neil LPerth, WA

great value for money.

Good sound, a bit fiddly to operate, but no worse than most. Probably not as strong as the more expensive brands, but for general home use, its good value. I have a more expensive pair, but the difference in sound quality is barely noticable, yet the difference in price is.. Yes, ears get warm due to trapped air, but that's the same in my expensive pair too (remove for a few seconds accasionally).

Maharshian

MaharshianAdelaide

okay for their price.

The sound quality of the headphone is ordinary. The fitting of the headphones around the year is pretty comfortable. However, there is a problem of sweating around the ear while the use of headphones. But overall it can be considered an okay alternative for bluetooth headphones. i have been using it for around 2 months and it is really good for occasional user. However, for the people who listen to the music a lot, i would recommend to go for other headphones.

Jessa

JessaWestern Australia

For kmart, these are great

The sound quality is awesome and the built of these is great. I've been very happy with this purchase and at an affordable price you can't go wrong. Bass is clear and loud enough. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap decent pair of headphones that have good sound.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Joanna R

Joanna RSouth Australia

Classic Kmart Value

I got these bluetooth headphones as a gift, and until I started wearing them I had no idea how inconvenient wired headphones were! I just connect them to my phone and I can walk around the house, keeping my phone in my pocket, without worrying about cables being caught on things or getting tangled amongst myself. In classic Kmart fashion, the price is a total steal, and so even though the quality might not be as amazing as Bose or JBL, it's also a heck of a lot cheaper.

HK56

HK56GREVILLIA

Kmart Bluetooth

This is a birthday gift I received, I like it, I like the kind of music without any doping, music is already a part of my life, I love life, more music, I am satisfied with the wireless range of this headset, I think this is a very good product

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Noon

NoonMelbourne

Cheap for a Bluetooth headphones

The quality is very good for their price. They work perfectly fine and they are 100x cheaper than beats. I have used them for about a year now and they haven't worn out. The quality of the sound is TERRIFIC, and it is easy to jog while listening to music

Date PurchasedJuly 2017