Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

92 questions from our users

Mario Aasked

Why won't the red light turn on when I try to charge my anko bluetooth headphones model 42702429 when I connect them through my USB charger unit. They did before?
My email address is [email removed]

Mario Aasked

Why won't my anko wireless bluetooth headphones not charge (red light come on) when usb'd into my charger?

when the red light goes out they are charged takes about 4 hours to charge

Mario A

But when I use them it gives me a message saying battery level low?

Daphne M.

Daphne M.asked

My anko is pairing just fine as my laptop is discovering it however, My device keeps telling me to check the PIN and try connecting again? How do I enter a pin?

Verity W.

Verity W.asked

How do you turn them off

Arun D.
Arun D.

Press and hold the middle button until you hear a sound.

John D

John Dasked

Can Anko Bluetooth headsets connect to Windows 10?

Ant

yes you can but not if you updated your device from an early version of windows

Ann Marie M.

Ann Marie M.asked

Hi,
My Anko Gaming headset for Xbox 360/one, ps3/4 & pc worked for 1 day and now are not. The blue light on the audio controller is flashing but there is nothing in the instructions to help.
Thanks for your help

myrelliesasked

I've just read that you can't turn off the voice over on the Anko bluetooth clock radio which is a pain as being woken by the voice which the volume can't be adjusted, instead of the radio seems a bit strange but also in the instructions it indicates it has 12 hour settings which mine doesn't, only 24 hour am I missing something? These two things are enough to make me return it but as it was a gift makes it a bit difficult.

Amanda
Amanda

I just brought one and mine is the same
Have you happened to figure it out by any chance? They are the worst instructions

myrellies

No sorry, it seems that 24 hour is the only mode and can’t turn off that stupid voice!

Michelle T.
Michelle T.

The voice is so loud where did you read you can turn the voice off? Also my alarm volume on the radio starts off at a good volume but then I turn off the the alarm a and I get that voice saying power off. If anyone has any idea how to turn this voice of it works be great. It woke everyone else up in the house. I was able to change the 24 hr to 12 when I was setting the time

lindsay b.asked

my anko headphones worked fine first two weeks then needed some button pushing to activate now will not connect to iphone.any suggestions

Jemuel

Jemuelasked

How can i reset my anko wireless headphones?

Phyllis M.

Phyllis M.asked

My anko wireless earphones won't charge and won't show that it is charging with the red light. And it won't go in to pairing mode and won't show up as available devices and only bought it on Tuesday that was 2 days ago 25/06/19

take them back

Nita L
Nita L

same here, mine stopped working the next morning after I bought them smh

Steve

Steveasked

I have bought an Anko bluetooth speaker, but the windows 7 (32bit) system I am trying to connect it to is locked down and I cant download drivers from the internet. How can I get access to windows 7 (32 bit) drivers?

Robert H.

Robert H.asked

I bought an Anko blue toothWireless charger clock radio.
Every time i switch it on it says “power on “ or “power off”
This is annoying when the radio alarm started in the morning. That’s the first thing you hear.
How do I turn off the “radio voice”?

You can't, unfortunately.

Zoe

Zoeasked

Can you pair the true wireless earphones with a macbook air?

You should be able to.

Kathryn Pasked

I managed to connect my Anko bluetooth earbuds to my MacBook Air once but can't get them to connect again, they are paired but won't connect. I've paired and connected with iPhone fine. Can anyone help please?

Soulless P.

It's a problem, but you could try and check with the manufacturer, they should be able to help you.

trentm70

trentm70asked

Hi there bought a anko km42702429 bluetooth headphone 2 days ago worked fine the first day. The next day it wouldn't work via bluetooth even though it says it's connected. Only works when I plug in the audio cord. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I've charged it but still doesn't work with the bluetooth. Thanks in advance

Kathryn P

I've bought them too a few days ago. Mine seem to reconnect by putting in ears then pressing one first until it says it's connected, then the other one.

Adam S.

Adam S.asked

i cant find the power button, please help

Peter

Peterasked

Hi there purchased a anko keyboard wireless I've Bluetooth pair it with my Lenovo e10 tablet it has connected but the keyboard doesn't work I've pressed the FN and android button still nothing can you please let me know how to rectify this
Cheers Peter

Peter

Peterasked

Rr

Kerry M.

Kerry M.asked

How to connect iPhone to anko keyboard

Jack lubke

Wait for flashing lights than go to Bluetooth and find anko

Julie T.

Julie T.asked

What is the blue tooth listening range of the Anko headset please?

I think it’s 10 meters I didn’t look at that it’s great range though