Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

86 questions from our users

myrelliesasked

I've just read that you can't turn off the voice over on the Anko bluetooth clock radio which is a pain as being woken by the voice which the volume can't be adjusted, instead of the radio seems a bit strange but also in the instructions it indicates it has 12 hour settings which mine doesn't, only 24 hour am I missing something? These two things are enough to make me return it but as it was a gift makes it a bit difficult.

Amanda
Amanda

I just brought one and mine is the same
Have you happened to figure it out by any chance? They are the worst instructions

myrellies

No sorry, it seems that 24 hour is the only mode and can’t turn off that stupid voice!

lindsay b.asked

my anko headphones worked fine first two weeks then needed some button pushing to activate now will not connect to iphone.any suggestions

Jemuel

Jemuelasked

How can i reset my anko wireless headphones?

Phyllis M.

Phyllis M.asked

My anko wireless earphones won't charge and won't show that it is charging with the red light. And it won't go in to pairing mode and won't show up as available devices and only bought it on Tuesday that was 2 days ago 25/06/19

take them back

Nita L
Nita L

same here, mine stopped working the next morning after I bought them smh

Steve

Steveasked

I have bought an Anko bluetooth speaker, but the windows 7 (32bit) system I am trying to connect it to is locked down and I cant download drivers from the internet. How can I get access to windows 7 (32 bit) drivers?

Robert H.

Robert H.asked

I bought an Anko blue toothWireless charger clock radio.
Every time i switch it on it says “power on “ or “power off”
This is annoying when the radio alarm started in the morning. That’s the first thing you hear.
How do I turn off the “radio voice”?

You can't, unfortunately.

Zoe

Zoeasked

Can you pair the true wireless earphones with a macbook air?

You should be able to.

Kathryn Pasked

I managed to connect my Anko bluetooth earbuds to my MacBook Air once but can't get them to connect again, they are paired but won't connect. I've paired and connected with iPhone fine. Can anyone help please?

Soulless P.

It's a problem, but you could try and check with the manufacturer, they should be able to help you.

trentm70

trentm70asked

Hi there bought a anko km42702429 bluetooth headphone 2 days ago worked fine the first day. The next day it wouldn't work via bluetooth even though it says it's connected. Only works when I plug in the audio cord. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I've charged it but still doesn't work with the bluetooth. Thanks in advance

Kathryn P

I've bought them too a few days ago. Mine seem to reconnect by putting in ears then pressing one first until it says it's connected, then the other one.

Adam S.

Adam S.asked

i cant find the power button, please help

Peter

Peterasked

Hi there purchased a anko keyboard wireless I've Bluetooth pair it with my Lenovo e10 tablet it has connected but the keyboard doesn't work I've pressed the FN and android button still nothing can you please let me know how to rectify this
Cheers Peter

Peter

Peterasked

Rr

Kerry M.

Kerry M.asked

How to connect iPhone to anko keyboard

Jack lubke

Wait for flashing lights than go to Bluetooth and find anko

Julie T.

Julie T.asked

What is the blue tooth listening range of the Anko headset please?

I think it’s 10 meters I didn’t look at that it’s great range though

It's 10 meters.

Natasha

Natashaasked

I got a Anko plum Bluetooth headphone as a gift. First day it was working fine. It got paired up with my iPad, iPod and phone. I used it fine. However today I can’t pair the headphone with any of my devices. I turned off all the Bluetooth options and turned on the particular device. It wouldn’t connect. I even deleted the pairing and tried to re-pair but now it can’t find the connection altogether. What is the reason of it? Does it only work one time as a Bluetooth headphone or what?

Zoe E.
Zoe E.

Hi! My true wireless buds have been charging for two days and is STILL flashing red....
Any ideas? I really want these to work :/

Isabel M.asked

We've got two in the household. Is it possible to rename the headphones somehow to better identify thier digital footprint?

Neil L

That depends on the devices you are connecting to. Go into the device's Settings and find the Bluetooth Settings section. All your paired Bluetooth devices will be listed there (this isn't the same screen that you use when connecting to them). There is usually a symbol next to each device in the list - maybe a Gear cog, 3 bars or if not, try 'press and hold' on one of the headphone's listing. You shd then be offered the option to rename the device to something meaningful (are they different colours?). Then rename the other to suit. You will need to do this on each device that you will be using to connect to the headphones.

gre0006

gre0006asked

Wait which one is the power button ?

the call/play pause button

Sarah W.

Sarah W.asked

I just bout the plum Bluetooth anko headphones, they are fully charged but they won’t turn on! What should I do?

Soulless P.

Press the power button, and if that doesn't work, hold it down for a second or 3, and then it should.

sid

sidasked

I'm unable to enter pairing mode and after a million times of holding the power button down for 3/5/10 seconds have not once been able to get the blue and red light to flash. All that happens is the headphones cycle though on/off cycles.

catwic

catwicasked

I can't get them to work at all. I don't know if they are charged or not because while I have it plugged in to a USB port the red light is on then off then on then off. Nothing happens when I try and pair them with my LG stereo, which claims to have Bluetooth. I am going crazy.

Neil L

Catwic, it isn't helpful design, but the red light lets you know its charging, but goes off after a short while. Eventually you should see a green light when it's charged. Your Lg stereo is more likely to receive music via bluetooth, than to transmit it to headphones. Try using headphones with music from a phone or computer to see if they are working. You can get a Bluetooth transmitter to send the signal from your stereo's headphone output to the headphones if you wish.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives