Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth Questions & Answers (page 4 of 5)

91 questions from our users

MAJF

MAJFasked

My Anko Bluetooth headset will not enter pairing mode. I cannot get the red led to flash alternately with the blue. Pressing the power button only turns the thing on/off with the blue led flashing. Any thoughts?

Thanks in anticipation of you help.

Neil L
Neil L

If you haven't tried this already.... getting into pairing mode is done by pressing and holding the power button down until it flashes red and blue. It is designed to takes a few seconds, (so that the unit won't accidentally start pairing when you meant to just turn it on or off) so don't let go until it flashes.
If that doesn't work, you'd better return it.

Bec C
Bec C

Having the same issue - the instructions for turning the headphones off are exactly the same for pairing it. Have tried holding it down for longer and it just power cycles constantly.

EDIT: Upon going back into my phone settings, there it was. Apparently there is no pairing function on this particular model, it just searches automatically (eventually).

TrainerKyle
TrainerKyle

I can not find where to put batteries in the headset so it won’ turn on.

PaigeL

PaigeLasked

My padding keeps coming out and i dont know how to put it back in its annoying help?

Abuasked

Bought the bluetooth headphones but i can hear a humming sound going up and down constantly. It atops for a while but starts again after 30 sec. got them changed but the new ones have the same issue. Anyone facing this problem?

Sha
Sha

It works fine try to adjust its option. It should be fine. Mine is ok no issue

Abu

Adjust which option. only 3 buttons on it. Checked with several other phones.

matt

mattasked

how do you turn the headphones on?

Duckster

Refer to manual, with the "ON" button. If they don't turn on return for another pair or refund.

Rohnan

Rohnanasked

I can charge them and the led turns on, but when I hold the button to turn them on nothing happens. Any ideas?

Duckster

Looks if the switch is faulty, best to take them back for another set.

Thalia Fasked

I disconnected my headphones and now I can't connect them again, any help?

Wen Cheng

You have to activate the Bluetooth setting on your phone to pair your headphones and smartphone. Then you reconnect your headset in order to use it.

If you have kept the instructions it should tell you what to do.

If you have lost the instructions try using this YouTube video as a reference:

Mirza

Mirzaasked

My headphone is connected to two devices at the moment. 1 is mine and other one is someone else's and whenever i am playing music if the other guy played something i can hear it in my headphones and i don't know who he is may be he is my nabour. So how can i reboot my bluetooth headphones?

Wen Cheng

Never heard of this problem before but there's a first time for everything. Maybe disconnect and unpair the bluetooth headset then restart it. Pair it again with your own device to see if that has worked.

Nunya
Nunya

Go onto his device, in Bluetooth settings there Is a pic of an I tap on it, then click forget device

Twxntyonxpilots

Twxntyonxpilotsasked

I wanted to pair my Bluetooth headphones to my PS4 so I looked up a video and he showed my how to do it I went into the Bluetooth settings on my ps4 and I clicked the on button to pair it it showed up on the screen for a second and it doesn’t come up anymore what do I do?

Ps4 only pairs with Sony made headphones

Nicole H

Nicole Hasked

Second pair in two days only one earphone works? Need help?

Jarrd

Jarrdasked

My headphones will not turn on I got them a over Christmas holidays and yesterday they now do not turn on I have charged it all the way but nothin help.

BJ

BJasked

Have just purchased these headphones and found they were easy to connect. However whenever i play anything there is a constant beeping in the backgroubd that drives me insane. Any ideas?

Adam S.
Adam S.

Yeah, you might have a problem with the jack.

Luke Jennings

Luke Jenningsasked

One of the ear cushions fell off, how do I pout it back on?

abostock
abostock

Same happened to me, I used a flat head screwdriver to gently lever off the piece of plastic that the cushion is fitted to.
Slip the cushion back on the plastic bit maybe with a dab of glue (I had to put it back on three times before I thought of this).
Then the plastic bit will just click back in place it has three plastic tabs.

Heidi M

Heidi Masked

I have lost the instructions on these, how do I connect to Bluetooth?

Gav
Gav

The headphones have blue tooth in built . Simply turn them on, then search on your phone (assuming your connecting it to your phone ) for Bluetooth connections , and the headphones should pop up, click on them and the devices will pair and connect

If using an iPhone go to settings , Bluetooth

Sammy L

Sammy Lasked

Does bluetooth transmitter or dongle come with headphones?

Tony D

Tony Dasked

My headphones keep beeping and Bluetooth doesnt connect it does for a split sec then disconnects n reconnects over n over why is this?

Junior N

Junior Nasked

What colour does it flash when fully charged?

David.d

David.dasked

how do you turn them on after dropped?

LinkinGregersonHD

LinkinGregersonHDasked

Silly question I don’t know where the power button is can someone help please?

brookeyjwas here
brookeyjwas here

you have to press on the three buttons all at once hold for like 10 seconds and it'll turn on

Niki
Niki

Hold the middle button down 4 3 seconds until you hear it beep on and the blue light will begin to flash

Suz

Suzasked

My headphones are only playing through one ear. Brand new, any thoughts?

Lize
Lize

Take them back for a refund. Their must be something wrong with them.

Matt M
Matt M

If you have a receipt there should be no worries in taking them back to the store for a refund or store credit. Not sure how many days can pass after the purchase for a refund, I think it is 30 days

Donna Aasked

Has anyone had problems with the volume? I am able to pair the headphones (tried 2 different devices), but no sound comes through. I have held the volume up button and can hear the beeps, but no sound. I have yet to hear the voice indication, even though I have held the button for over 30 seconds. I have also tried with the audio cable and get nothing.

Matt W
Matt W

Either the volume on the device they are paired with/plugged into is too low, do you have another device you test them on? the other option is that they are defective so take them back

I took them back as I tried 2 different devices