Kmart Bluetooth

Kmart Bluetooth (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well for me!

I purchased it for my son to take to school and did not want to pay too much money because other kids constantly use or just touch his headset as well. It works extremely well and I like the feeling of it sitting on my ears, it cups them nicely and it very comfortable

Home & Co Bluetooth Headphones - Plum

Pleasantly surprised by the performance of this Bluetooth head set. Easily connected to my Pixel 2 ans streamed music right through the house, not sure yet about battery life but so far so good. Only one negative comment, the microphone for telephone calls performed very poorly. All in all, excellent product for the price, A$19.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Update. After using headphones for a couple of months, noticed headband cracking. Proably my fault by overstretching. Took them back to Kmart, were replaced without problems. Will be a bit more careful when putting them on my head in future.

Not bad

Overall this can not too expensive and does the job. Much better using this headphone on the plane as you don't have to worry about the wires and everything. very practical and would definitely recommend if you do not want to spend a lot of money. Sound wont be anything like a $400 headset though

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great value headphones

Pros:
Great value for what you are getting.
Simple and comfortable design.
It's wireless but has wired options in case the battery runs out.
Can take a receive phones calls.

Cons:
Quality isn't the same as the brand named.
Can hurt your ears if you leave it on for too long.

Overall:
Good value for the budget if you're looking for a cheap and effective wireless headphone.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love these headphones. Happy

I am very impressed with the quality of these Bluetooth headphones. I have a pair of sennheiser as well that aren’t above these. Also have another no name brand headphones that are no where near the level of these headsets. The battery lasts for ages. So much positive things to say that’s why I’m writing a review. Brought mine in NZ.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Affordable bluetooth heapdhones

If you are looking for an affordable yet good quality headphones these are best for you.
Pros : - Value for money
- Can work with an detachable wire with 4.5mm jack too if you runs out of battery.
- very nice sound quality too.
Cons : - Only cons I found is it puts a lot of pressure on your ear externally if you use it for more than 30 minutes thus causing you pain on ear.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good, average bluetooth headphone

Great headphone to use on a budget. Does need to be charged regularly depending on usage. It should be protected and well maintained as it can get damaged easily. The sound quality is good, comes with an extra wire if listening wired. Also comes with USB charging port. Needs to be delicately handled as it can stop working if not handled with care.

Good Everyday Headphones

Way better quality than I expected for the price. I can wear these pretty much all evening without worrying about them so they are comfortable and the sounds quality is really good. I use them to listen to internet radio while writing or movies on my laptop and they do both brilliantly. No worries with Bluetooth - it pairs up easily and battery run time is good.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Cheapies But Goodies

These are pretty decent considering the price. They obviously aren't going to worry Bose or anything but they deliver respectable results. When listening to music the response is good across the range with slightly muddy bass. I use them for watching movies on my laptop and they are great for this. Pairing is easy, the range is OK nothing flash. They are a little flimsy but really really quite OK for $19

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Horrible

They could crackle in my ears and then one would stop working, or they will both have very low volume while crackling in my ears, it don’t it with all devices not just the one and would make a popping sound before it would stop working, horrible product to have

best value headphones

ive owned several pair of skull candy and bose headphones that cost over $200 a pair, and these are honestly just as good. the sound level and bass is slightly less, but for 1/10th the price its no issue. the bluetooth range is decent, about 20m or so i find. batterly life is awesome and sound quality is solid

Very good value

I was actually quite surprised at the sound on these. I was expecting average quality but they were actually quite good sounding. They don't feel as sturdy as some of the other headphones I have tried in the past but once they are on and you are listening to music you won't even notice the difference.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Good Headphones Better Than Expected

I bought these because they were cheap and they surprised me with th sound quality. It much better than I expected for a Kmart product. They are easy to pair with all our devices and the sound is good. Really quite enjoyable! They are a little heavier on my head than I was used to but I don't mind as they make watching movies so much better. Good battery life too. They are good headphones and amazing for only $19.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Cheap and Cheerful Headphones

These are very cheap for bluetooth headphones. They are way better than I expected.
I mostly use them outside and they hold a connection really well all over the garden. Quality is surprisingly OK and they don't hurt my ears after long periods.
Sound quality is, well OK not great. They lean a little bit on the tinny side but they are more than fine for general use. If you love bass heavy music look elsewhere but for general duties; no worries at all.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

A bit surprising

Picked these up at cheap as chip prices and was expecting the same when it came to the quality of the music but surprisingly they aren't too bad. Good to pick up if you want headphones for casual gaming or listening to music for a bit (not too long as they will probably start to hurt your ears).

Good for kids.

Got two pairs for my children and they work great. I also don’t have to worry about cords being broken. They weren’t expensive so I’m not expecting them to last forever but they are doing a great job so far. They should last longer then there old ones because their are no cords to break.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

This is very practical and great for travel

Wow coles you never cease to amaze me the quality and overall style of this product is just great for travel I have a big family that travels a lot so this really helped to have cheap headphones that actually work! Can you believe it, I know I can’t! Thanks so much for your amazing products coles!

Not too bad.

They are pretty good for the price. If you are looking for headphones that are really affordable then get these. But the sound quality isn't the greatest. They are pretty reasonable for listening to music but for gaming you would want something of better sound quality, so then you can clearly hear your enemies footsteps if you are playing a fps.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good budget bluetooth headphone

If you're in the market for a cheap decent quality headphone for work or gym, this is for you.
Build quality is what you would expect from Kmart, sound quality is somewhat decent.
A bit echoey and higher treble at times but it does the trick.
I use this headphone mainly for my gym workouts as i like to throw it in my bag

Slightly above average.

The sound quality isn't too great compared to more expensive headphones, but these do their job and are great for the price. The Bluetooth feature works well, great alternative to wires. Good for daily use, watching movies/TV shows, music, etc. Would prefer if the sound quality was just a bit better.